‹ Prequel: Why me?

Me, A Queen Vampire? Yeah right..

{part four}

After hearing the "rules", you feel sick to your stomach. " Excuse me." You say while throwing your napkin down and walking upstairs. You slam your door so loud everyone downstairs probably heard it. Tears start forming in your eyes and within a few blinks, they have fallen on your oversized dress.Too much was happening at once for you. Getting kidnapped, becoming a fairy, getting married and now this. What's next? You will never be normal again, not like you ever were but still. You hear a knock on your door.

"Come in." You barely say.

Tom walks in with his eyes on the floor but speaks up and says," Look _____ I didn't make up these rules. My mom had to do it, too. It isn't that bad, I promise. It is just that it takes a while to get used too. This way we can be together forever. I know you don't want to talk to me right now so I am going to go away for a week. It will give you some time to think this over. Does that sound good?" You just nod, never looking at him. Tom leaves the room.
You wonder if that is the answer that he wanted but you are glad to have a week to yourself to think things through.

~ One Week Later~
You have spend a week to yourself. It has given you some great time to reflect on everything. From beginning to end. You just have been touring the house, and you think that you have made it to every room but who knows because it is so big! Not that you have a choice, except you feel like you are ready.

~ Jenny's POV~
"I don't think that there is any hope for us." You have lost all hope.

Robert gives a sigh of aggravation." I feel the same way. I mean it has been a week and no progress."

"I know we have searched all of the newspapers and called all of the places. Nothing. Everyone is full and doesn't need any help. We really need some money. Fast." You admit worriedly.

"I guess I could ask my brother." Robert says, but you can tell he doesn't really want to do that.

"No I hate asking people for money. Wait....Wait I think I have an idea that might work." You walk over to the phone and dial a phone number.

"Hello." A voice answers.

"Hey Uncle Scott, it's Jenny." You reply.

"Hey, what do you need?"

"Umm do you have any open positions at your restaurant?" You ask, your voice full of hope.

"Do you be need a job?" Uncle Scott asks.

"Yeah, a friend and me."

"Okay come on down, and I'll take a look at the two of you. You got lucky. Two of my employees just quit." You were ecstatic! "Thank you, thank you, thank you!" You respond. You hung up the phone with a smile on your face.

"I think that i just got us a job." You say excited.

"Where? " Robert asks.

"You'll see." You and Robert get into your car, and you drive over to the local Applebee's. You walk inside and see your Uncle.

"Well that was quick. nice to see you. Is this your boyfriend?" He asks. You think I wish.

Except Robert responds," No were just friends. I'm Robert." I need to work on that so the answer is yes, you think to yourself.

"Well nice to meet you. So I guess you are here for a job?" Your uncle questions.

"We are." You both say.

"Well you got the job. Both of you."

"Really?" You say barely able to contain your excitement.

"Jenny you work as a waitress and Robert can be a busboy. I pay $4.50 an hour plus tips. You can work 5 days a week 11- 9. And I have your uniforms for you." Your new boss states. He hands you both a green Applebee's shirt. "You are going to need to wear khaki pants and comfortable shoes." He suggests.

"Sounds great! Thank you so much!" You give him a big hug, then both you and Robert go back to the car.

"Told you I had a good idea." You said with a huge smile on your face.

"Yea I just hope it works out." Robert says doubtfully.
♠ ♠ ♠
Shortish. Blah. I'm sorry. :(
Post the next one soon! I promise! =D