‹ Prequel: Why me?

Me, A Queen Vampire? Yeah right..

{part five)

~ Your POV~
Your heart was pounding out of your chest. Your nerves were out of control. You knew you had to do this. You had no choice. Tom walked out of the bathroom in his boxers from a shower. You could feel the steam rushing out of the bathroom. His hair was all ruffed up. He walked over to the bed and got under the many layers of covers.

"Ready?" He asked. You take a deep breath and nod your head slightly. You kissed Tom softly on his lips. They reassured you that everything was going to be alright. You gave him another slight kiss before he started to move down your neck. He nibbled your neck just a little and stopped. Almost teasing you. You took another deep breath. You knew was coming soon. Suddenly, you felt the worst pain you have had. Your neck felt numb with pain, and you started to feel lightheaded. You saw Tom cut his tongue and then he kissed you, hard this time. The blood slowly dripped down your throat. The taste still linger. Although it was all that bad. It actually tasted good and like nothing you have ever tasted before. You craved it, better than chocolate. Tom breaks away, and his cut disappears before your eyes. You feel the sharp edge of our tooth with your tongue.You slowly sit up. Getting less and less lightheaded.You get out of the bed and walk into the bathroom. You look in the mirror, and your image slowly fades away. You feel weak and slide to the floor. You let out a few tears, then you start to cry like a baby. Your dead now, never to return again. After what seems like hours of just crying; you walk back to go to bed. Since crying is not going to bring you back to life.

~ Tom POV~
You watch her walk into the bathroom and hear her cry. Why does she have to go through this? Why should anyone? I should have tried to talk to my father about maybe a way around doing this, but there was no way and I know it. At least this will be the last thing she will have to go through. Now, we will be able just to be together.

~ Back to You~
You wake up and walk downstairs. Tom is already sitting at the table. He see you and walks over to give you a peck on the lips.

"How do you feel?" He asks with a half smile on his face.

"Better, a lot better." You sit down at the table.

"I am so.."

You cut him off, "You don't have to apologize. I know that you had too. "The maid brings you some eggs, bacon and blood. You eat and drink. You were glad she served blood; you had a thirst for it since you woke up. Except you didn't want to admit it. You and Tom just sit in silence for the whole breakfast. Until Tom speaks up.
"Some friends are going to be coming in a little while. I met up with them when I was away, and they need a place to stay in a little while. Is it okay if they stay?" He questions.

"Of course."

~ Jenny's POV~
You plop yourself down on the cushy couch. Robert sits down on the chair.

"What a day! Who knew working was this much work! My feet are killing me!" You say flexing your feet.

"I know my shoulders really hurt from all of the cleaning." Robert says rubbing his shoulders.

"Come over here." You beckon. You scoot over, and Robert sits down on the couch. "Let me give you a back massage. I'm good. I promise." You reassure him. He turns toward you, and you massage his strong muscles. You think that you are enjoying this more that he is! "Do you work out?" You ask.

"I used too." He replies.

"Do you want to go to a party tomorrow?" You ask hoping he will say yes.

"Where?"

"It is going to be a bonfire at the beach with some of my friends." You say.

"That sounds like fun. I've never been to the beach." He says interested. You stop massaging him. Although wishing you could do more.

"Thanks."

"No problem." You reply.

You grab the control and turn the TV on. You sit by Robert, then after a little while you sit back on Robert's chest. Hoping he wouldn't tell you do move. He didn't, and it didn't seem to awkward either. It was nice, so nice that you slowly drift off to sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
It's moving kinda slow.
But I promise it will pick up.
I hope everyone had a good day off from school! =D
~Charmedmiss