‹ Prequel: Why me?

Me, A Queen Vampire? Yeah right..

{part six}

~Your POV~
You do a little spin for Tom.

"Is this good?" You ask. You were wearing a pair of regular jeans and a cute, black shirt.

"Not really." Tom admits." We are going hunting, not to your girlfriend's house for tea. Here wear this if you want to eat." Tom hands you some black leather clothes. You were hesitant to put them on, but you did anyway. You figured Tom knew best. It is a black leather halter top and black leather pants.

"Wow very nice. Now we should go. Are you ready?" Tom says eyeing you from head to toe.

"I don't really have a choice." You say with a sigh. Tom flies you both over to a local bar because you can't fly yet. Tom says that after he teaches you how to hunt then he will teach you to fly. You get at the smoky bar and Tom explains the plan.

"Okay, so I'm going to go in and find a girl. Just watch and learn. When I take her outside, you go looking for a guy and just do everything that I do. Okay?"

You nod your head in agreement. You both walk into the bar at separate times to make it look like you aren't together. Tom goes over and sits by a sandy blond hair girl, and they start talking more like flirting. You get a look at her face and she looked really familiar and then it came to you. She was Kayla from the tennis team. You two were friends for a long time; you can't believe that you didn't remember her at first. She was always kind of slutty and always had a lot of boyfriends. I knew she didn't have the best home life so she spent most of her nights out, doing whatever. Then, you remember what Tom is going to do to her.
I send Tom a mind message, to stop and find another girl.
He sends one back asking why.
You tell him that you know that girl she was one of your friends. Then you see Kayla kiss Tom right on the lips, and he looked a little confused at first then they broke away.

"Please don't kill her." You ask Tom nicely. Kayla gets up and grabs Tom's hand and is walking towards the door, and then she stops when sees you. You smile at her, and she smiles back and walks over.

"Hey!" Kayla says once she recognizes you.

"Hey Kayla!"

"Where have you been?" She asks with concern." You didn't join the team this year, and no one knew where you were."

You decide to tell her the truth."Oh... I.. ummm...ran away from home. And I met these two guys and now I am married."

"Wow, that's a lot and I had no idea." Kayla says in astonishment. Then she adds," Well where is the lucky man?"

"Oh, he is here somewhere probably with another girl." You give Tom a look. Then, your hungry for blood becomes stronger.

"Well you sure are dressing differently." She says making a face.

"My husband likes me to dress this way." You say with a smile.

"Oh well this is Tom. I just met him."

"Hi." Tom says then smiles and gives you a look not to give him away.

"Hi, Tom. I better go find my husband. Nice seeing you Kayla and nice meeting you Tom."

You walk off and can't help not to giggle a little. You sit down on one of the couches in a corner looking for your prey. You were really hungry. Suddenly a guy sits by you. He has black hair that covers his eyes but it looks like his eyes were almost black.

"Hey, hot stuff." The guy says full of himself. You felt like punching the guy in the jaw right now, but you didn't.

Instead, you say back seductively,"Hey." You decide to go ahead and get this over with; so you don't have to deal with this guy anymore. Also, your hungry for blood is so strong, you almost can't stand it. You kiss him hard and he returns the kiss. You whisper in his ear,"Let's take this somewhere more private."

"Perfect." The guy whispers back. You take him outside and pass Tom and Kayla on a couch talking. It didn't seem like she noticed you. You and the guy are outside, and he pushes you against the wall. He starts to undo your pants while kissing you. He starts for your top, but you stop him by kissing his neck. You hit a weak spot, then you start to nibble just like Tom did. Then you bite down hard and just sucked until there was no more. You felt his pulse and there wasn't one. His mouth was wide open and you could see two fangs.
Oh shit! I killed a vampire. Tom heard your call and told Kayla; he had to go and help his wife. Kayla yelled after him but didn't follow him. Tom ran out to you and saw that you were crying against the wall. Tom hugged you and tried to get you to calm down.

"Oh no." Tom says while looking at the body.

"What?"

"This is Kyle's little brother; I never knew his name though. Kyle will be coming we better hurry and get out of here." Tom picks you up and started to fly.

"Who is Kyle?" You ask.

"He was one of the guys that was going to come to our house with his brother." Tom says starting to fly even faster.

"Oh shit, why did I have to pick that guy! Uhhh next time we should go to a different club." Tom seemed like he wasn't listening to you and kept closing his eyes and trying to stay awake.

"Tom are you okay?"

"Ummm," was Tom's only reply. Tom stops moving his wings, and you both start falling.
You scream," Tom wake up!" Then you realize that he passed out because he missed his meal. Then all of a sudden you both stop falling.

~Robert POV~
You wake up and see that Jenny is still not up yet. You look at her and see that her and her sister look almost nothing alike except their lips. They were the same size shape and everything. You missed _____ so much; and you think about her everyday and what her and Tom are doing. You lean down to Jenny and put your lips to hers gently.
You see her start to wake up so you act like you were sleeping.

~ Jenny's POV~
You wake you and see that Robert is still sleeping. You look at the clock and see that you need to get up and get ready for work. You slightly push on Robert to wake him up.He opens his eyes and smiles at you.

"Come on we need to go and get ready for work." You both get ready and go to another boring day at work. One reason why it was boring was because each waitress has a busboy and each week it changes this week you have some really nerdy guy. Even though you really wished that Robert was yours then you and him would have a lot more time with each other. Now you only get to see him every once in a while, when he was cleaning dishes or coming in or out of the back. Work finished pretty quickly and now was the party what you have been waiting for all day is coming. You get dressed and wear a cute little black ruffle skirt and a red shirt. You get into the car with Robert and don't really talk to much mostly just listen to music. When you get to the beach your friend Rain greets you.

"Hey glad you can make it. Jenny is this your boyfriend?" Rain says winking at you.

"No he is my roommate, Robert." You think to yourself that you still need to change that answer.

"Hey."

"Okay well you two have fun." Rain walks away to go greet some other people.

"Why does everyone always ask us that?" You ask with a laugh.

"I don't know." Robert says softly. You both sit down and a girl that you don't know starts talking to Robert. The jealousy builds up inside of you. Then a guy sits down by you.

"Hey, I'm Nate." The guy introduces himself.

"Hey, I'm Jenny. Nice to meet you." You say putting on your best smile.

"Do you know Rain?" He asks trying to start conversation.

"Yea she invited me."

"Same and I don't know anyone else."

"Yea, same." You reply, even though that wasn't exactly true.

"Do you want to take a walk?" He ask with an amazing smile on his face.

"Sure."

You both walk along the beach and stop at some rocks to sit down. You only hear the sounds of the waves' and then Nate kisses you hard much stronger than you would have liked him to.

Then he opens his mouth, and you scream because you see two pearly, white fangs. But no one could hear you. You were both too far away from anyone . But the you remember your steak[ not the food] in your back pocket you always carry it around since the old guy gave you about 100 and also just for your own safety. You pull it out and stab Nate in the heart. Before your eyes he disappeared and turned into dust and the water washes him away.
You run back to the fire and grab Robert.

"What's wrong? Why are we leaving?" Robert asks completely confused. You get into the car and close and lock all of the doors. Your breathing hard.

"Jenny talk to me what's wrong?" Robert questions with concern.

"Did you see that guy that I walked off with?"

"Yea, what did he do to you? If he hurt you I'm gonna kill him." Robert says defensively.

"You don't have to worry about killing him."

"What?"

You decided to explain everything."We were talking, and then he kissed me. Then he showed me his fangs, and I always keep a steak on me. I put it into his heart and he turned to dust!"

You start to cry and lean on Robert's chest and cry. You stop and look up to Robert.
Robert wipes the tears off of your face.The moon is behind you and Robert leans into you closer and you two kiss. He breaks away.

You start blush and start the car and head back to your apartment. Without talking the whole way home, both embarrassed.
♠ ♠ ♠
Another chapter!
Hope you enjoyed!
~Charmedmiss