‹ Prequel: Why me?

Me, A Queen Vampire? Yeah right..

{part seven}

~Your POV~
You open your eyes, and realize you have stop falling.You look around and see that nobody saved you and that you are flying! You look down and see that Tom is still falling.You look behind you and see two fairy wings keeping you steady in the air. You move your wings and try to get to Tom. Except you don't move, just stay in place. You move your wings harder and finally you start to fly after Tom. Tom is about to hit the ground. You grab his hand just before he does. You take a big breath of relief.

You gently set him on the ground. You are in panic mode. What are you supposed to do? Is he going to make it by the time we make it back to the house? I can't carry him. He is good heavy.Then an idea hits you. You grab a sharp stick and slowly cut your wrist. It hurts like hell, but you know you have to be quiet. You don't want any strange creatures to find you. You open Tom's mouth and slowly your blood drips into his mouth. Tom slowly opens his eyes.

"Are you alright?" You ask glad he is awake!

"Yea..What happened?" Tom questions confused.

"You passed out and then I guess instinct took over and my fairy wings came out, and I could fly. So, I guess I don't need that lesson anymore." You say trying to be positive.

"I guess not. I don't think that I am well enough to fly."

"We can walk. It will give us some time to talk." You say with a smile on your face. Tom and yourself walked for about a mile until you saw the mansion. You opened the door and all of the lights were off. Tom walked into the kitchen to get something to drink, and you turned on the lights. Someone was lying on the couch.

"Tom! Come in here!" Tom ran in from the kitchen.

A mystery guy speaks up from behind,"Hello Tom and ______." You turn around and see a guy with shaggy brown hair covering his eyes and gray eyes almost looking exactly like the guy you killed. Then you looked at the couch and saw that the guy that on the couch was the vampire you killed. All you can think is oh shit!

"Kyle. I thought that you were coming next week." Tom said, obviously scared out of his mind.

"Well I was until I heard my brother's cry, and I found him at a local bar almost dead. I knew that you could give me a placed to stay. He will probably be dead in a few hours if I can't save him, but I don't know how." Kyle says with doubt he can save him.

"I'm sorry." Tom says softly.

"But I don't know what I'm going to do.How could Connor be dead? It looks like a vampire killed him.Now that vampire is my number one target." The hatred in Kyle's voice is unbearable.You almost couldn't breath when he said that. Tom grabbed your hand you could tell that he was nervous too.

"Wait..______ you're a fairy." Kyle says looking at your wings.

"Yes. How can that help?" You reply.

"Tom have you taught her nothing." Kyle says aggravated now." You can heal my brother he isn't dead yet."

Oh no. I need to think of an excuse you thought, but all you could come up with was,"Um I don't know how."

"Okay, well I can teach you. Since I see Tom hasn't." Kyle says still ashamed of Tom. You both walk over to Connor. Kyle grabbed your hand and put it over Connor's ghost white neck.
You looked at this guy, and you felt sorry for him. He was so white he looked dead just like you thought the was a hour ago. You never wanted to hunt again. With that feeling your hands started glowing and color started to come back into his face. You were so nervous; you knew that the guy would realize that you were the one that almost killed him. Your hands were shaking. He opened his eyes and your hands stopped glowing. You got up and walked over to Tom with your back turned. Connor talked with his brother. You turned around and Kyle was talking about how you saved his life, but Connor stopped him.

"That is the girl that almost killed me." Connor croaks out.

"Oh, she is a vampire! I forgot the Queen's must be turned. Tom, is this true?" Kyle questions with disbelief.

Quietly Tom says," Yes."

"What? You are a lousy King letting your wife kill our own kind. I'm ashamed to be in the same room as you. It doesn't matter that she saved him; she wouldn't have had to if she didn't hurt him in the first place .I need a place to stay, but tomorrow we're going and I will tell your father about all of this." Kyle says with his face now a deep red.

Kyle goes upstairs and finds a spare room and slams the door. Connor stays downstairs and turns on the TV. You start to cry and run upstairs. Tom follows you. You go into your room and lay on the bed and look at the ceiling and think how could you do this to Tom? One simple mistake.

Tom enters the room.You walk over to him and hug him.

"Tom, I'm so sorry." You whisper into his ear.

"Everyone makes mistakes. Don't worry about. It's not like my father can take away my crown or anything." Tom says trying to reassure you.

"He can't?"

"I don't think he will over this. Let's go to bed and we will deal with this tomorrow." Tom says heading into the bathroom. While you sit back down on the bed, then Connor walks in and says," Do you know where I can sleep tonight? "

You say looking down at the ground," Anywhere is fine. "

You couldn't look him in the eyes.
"Thanks. Look about tonight. I was really into you, and well I had no idea that you were who you are. I had the plan of killing you. You just got to me first. If I killed the Queen wow... I can't even think of that." Connor says looking off thinking about the ifs.

You look up at him, and he was standing right in front of you. He grabs your face and kisses you hard. You try and break away, but he won't let you. Then Tom walks out of the bathroom.

"Get your hands off of her!" Tom yells at Connor.

Connor stops and defends himself by saying," She started kissing me."

"Is that true?" Tom questions you.

"Come onnn! Tom, yea right you believe him! I would never kiss him. I love you!" You practically scream back at Tom.

"Get out Connor and leave with your brother tomorrow!" Tom demands.

Connor walks out with a smirk on his face.
"If I had to be kidnapped, I am glad that it was you and Robert instead of those guys. " You say giving Tom a hug.

"Me too." Tom walks over and kisses you softly.Slowly, he kisses you down your neck. You moan and Tom smiles.

~ Jenny POV~
You walked downstairs and already smelled coffee. You guess that Robert learned how to work the coffee machine.You see Robert all dressed for work and pouring coffee into a mug for you.

Robert looks up and see you. "Here you go, and here is a lunch come on we need to go."

"Okay mom." You say back with a laugh." Except I don't usually eat lunch.

"Okay, sorry come on let's go. I don't want to be late."

You try some of the coffee, and it is actually not half bad. You drove to work and you were kinda excited to get there yourself because it has been a week, and this week you were sure that you and Robert would be working together. You wonder if that is what Robert is wondering about too, and that is why he wanted to get there so early.You walk in and everyone is around the list.

Rain[ remember the girl from the party] comes out of the group to talk to you two. "Great, I got stuck with that guy you got last week. This is going to be a long week."

"Did you see who I got?" You ask hoping it was Robert.

"Yea, your boyfriend."

"He's not my boyfriend." You say defensively.

"You don't have to lie I saw you leave early from the party to make out with him." Rain says with a smile.

Robert walks out of the group and tells you that you guys are together.

"Yay!" You reply.

Then, your boss/uncle speaks up." Okay everyone to your stations; we are opening in 30 minutes."

"Okay well we better go partner." You say already looking forward to today.

The whole day went by a lot faster with Robert there. It seemed like he kept staring at you quite a lot, and whenever you would walk by each other he would smile. The only weird thing was that you started feeling lightheaded and felt dizzy every once in a while. Almost like you have been drinking too much. You were all putting up the chairs and the feeling got worse until you passed out. Thankfully Robert caught you before you hit the ground. Everyone was worried and Robert rushed you to the hospital.
♠ ♠ ♠
As I have said before, I wrote this a couple of years ago.
But Tuesday, I actually did pass out in my band class and everyone flipped out. XD
So yep. Another chapter. =D
~Charmedmiss.