‹ Prequel: Why me?

Me, A Queen Vampire? Yeah right..

{part eight}

~Your POV~
You couldn't sleep all night [or day however you want to put it],and you weren't worrying about Kyle and Connor either. Well, that's not true, you were but not as much. You're now 2 weeks late for your period. You feel sick to your stomach. Sure, you had been through all of those sex ed classes at school, but now it was actually happening. You two were just so much in the moment; we both forgot a condom. You can't believe you both were so stupid. A week ago, you asked one of the maids to get you a pregnancy test just in case.
You had to take it. You walked into the oversized bathroom quietly trying not to wake up Tom. You looked at the instructions, and it said it took 10 minutes for the results.

That was probably the longest 10 minutes of your life, or at least it seemed like it. You waited, and you had so many questions running through your head.

What if I am pregnant? How am I going to be able to tell Tom? Does he want a baby? Are we ready for a baby now? I can't be a mom. I don't know the first thing about being a mom, and it isn't like I have my mom for help. Is the baby going to be a vampire? Uhh so many questions!!

You look at the clock and expecting that it had been at least 5 minutes, but no it has only been one. You can't take this. You take a deep breath and decide to take a bath. You fill up the tub, and then add some bubbles. You get in and attempt to relax. You close your eyes and try to forget about all of this, but you can't.

_____ just think positive. Maybe I'm not pregnant and then the only thing that we have to worry about is Kyle and Connor. Uhhhh too much is happening to me at one time. We never get a break.
You look at the clock again and see that there is only one more minute. The bath was a good idea. It took up a lot of time. You get out and get dressed back into your clothes. You walk over to the test and take a deep breath and look down.
You see that it is blue. Positive.

You throw the test away and walk back into the room and lay back down. Just as you do, the alarm rings. It's time to get up and face the world. You get up and get dressed without saying a word to Tom; you can tell that he knows something is wrong. Except he doesn't want to push it. He kisses you, and you smile trying to hide how you feel. You guys walk downstairs and you see Kyle and Connor eating breakfast.

"Oh look who it is. We are just about to leave." Kyles says, but you tune Kyle out and see Connor smirk at you. You can't take him right now you have too many other important things on your mind. You grab Tom's hand, and he gets the clue and puts his arms around you. You start to listen to Kyle again.

"You haven't seen the last of us, and you should be expecting a call for your father fairly soon." Kyle threatens us.He gets up and leaves and his brother follows. Tom lets out a deep sigh.

"I am so glad that they are gone. I think that we can handle anything if we make if through this without my father doing anything."

"Well I don't know about that." You say quietly except Tom doesn't hear what you say.

"Let's go to dinner tonight somewhere special." Tom suggest.

"Sure," you say in agreement.

"Are you okay? You seem sad today." Tom says concerned.

"I'm fine, but I need to tell you something tonight."

"Okay. Well I have to go out, but I'll be back." Tom says as he grabs his jacket from the closet.

"Okay. Love you." You kiss Tom on the cheek, and he leaves. You wish he didn't leave now; although you are happy to be left with your own thoughts.

"Aren't I supposed to be happy about having a baby? This is going to totally change our lives. I have to tell him tonight but how?" You think to yourself.

~Robert's POV~
[ Since Jenny is unconscious]
You glance over at the clock. It has been 5 hours since you had brought Jenny into the hospital.The doctors have no idea when it is that she will wake up again.
You remember the conversation between the two of you.

"Are you family to Jenny Young?" The doctor asks.

" No but I'm her room- boyfriend. Can you please tell me what is wrong with her?"

"Well we have taken all of the tests that we can take, and everything is fine. We can't see why she fainted. Can you explain to me when she fainted?" The doctor questions.

"Well we were at work, and we were putting up the chairs because it was closing time. I was talking to her, and she didn't answer. I looked at her and she was losing her balance. Then she fell, but I caught her before the she hit the ground." You really were worried. Why would she just pass out like that.

"Well we will just have to ask her about her dizziness when she wakes up." The doctor says unsure.
( end conversation)

You look at Jenny; she looks so peaceful. Then, your cell phone rings and see it is _____.

"Hi _____. How are you?" Robert answers.

"Not to good. Is Jenny there?" You reply.

"Ummm she can't come to the phone right now."

" \Oh well I really need to talk to her; it is really important." You say starting to get impatient.

"Well Jenny is unconscious right now."

"Really? What happened? Is she alright? Should I come and see her?" You say freaking out.

"She is fine. We were at work, and she passed out. The doctors don't know what is wrong.
You don't need to come down here. If anything happens I will call you. Now what did you need to talk to her about?" Robert asks now curious.

You decide to just go out and say it."Well see..... I'm pregnant and I don't know how to tell Tom? Should I be forward and just say it or give him clues."

Robert didn't answer for a moment.

"Well if I was Tom. I would want you to tell me straight forward. Good luck with telling him. I am sure he will be happy, and you should be too."

"Thanks for the advice,Robert. Oh I got to go I'll call you again some time soon."

"Okay, Well I miss you." Robert says with a hint of sadness in his voice.

"I miss you too. Bye."

____ hangs up.

"Hey," comes from a familiar voice.

"Hey. You're up. How are you feeling?" You[as in Robert] reply.

"Like I could run a mile. Who was on the phone?" Jenny asks.

"Your sister. She wanted to talk to you; she's pregnant."

"Oh. Wow," was Jenny's only reply.

"So what do you think made you pass you?" You ask getting straight to the point.

"I think that I know who did this. The old man, the one that helped me. He said that he was going to make me pay. So, not kill me, which is good. I am going to pay him a visit."
♠ ♠ ♠
Uh oh! Mean old dude. What is he going to do next!?
Only I know. :P
but you will soon.