‹ Prequel: Why me?

Me, A Queen Vampire? Yeah right..

{part nine}

~ Your POV~
You get off of the phone with Robert and look that Tom just got home.

"Do you think you could be ready in a couple of hours?" Tom asks you.

"Sure,I'll go now."

You walk upstairs, and you put on a beautiful red dress that shapes you perfectly. It is gorgeous! You look gorgeous.Then you put on some gold 3 inch heels and your leave your hair down. Then you go downstairs and for once you are actually waiting for Tom to get dressed.

He walks down and kisses you softly on the lips. You are nervous, so you didn't kiss back. Tom just gives you a half smile and rubs your arm. You guys get in the car and head towards the mystery restaurant. Tom tries to start up a conversation on the way there, but you really didn't feel like talking.

You could tell that he was worried about you. Since you were being so quiet and reserved. You were happy that you decided not to learn how to read minds and that he wouldn't read your. Although, maybe in this situation it would have been helpful.

You arrived at the restaurant and the waiter seated you with a smile. You looked and saw that he was a vampire too. Probably everyone here was a vampire.

"Of course." You thought privately.

But you didn't let that bother you,the view was amazing.

The table looked out on a lake and across a lake. All of the buildings had their lights on and it was reflecting onto the water. Stunning.

You smiled. That was the first time that you had smiled ever since you found out.

"So what is that you wanted to tell me?" Tom asks you.

"Well..." You start to say.

"What is it sweetie you know that you can tell me anything." Tom reassures you.

He grabs your hand across the table.

You felt like everyone was staring at you. All the different color eyes staring holes through you. All of the ears perched to hear what you were going to say.

You didn't know why you felt this way, the setting was right. You really couldn't handle how Tom would react,but you knew you had to tell him. It was his baby too.
Then you scream,"I'M PREGNANT!"

Well that was definitely straight-forward. You look at Tom, and you see that there was a spark of excitement in his eyes. Then he looked around and turned red. You realized that you said it louder than you had wanted to say it. Now, everyone was listening and watching. They all knew who you were too. You became beet red.

You ran to the bathroom too embarrassed to just sit there any longer . You a few congratulations on the way, which made it even worst.
You looked yourself into a stall and slid down to the ground. Hopefully, your cheeks were going back to their regular color. You didn't see how you could get out of there.
Then someone knocked on the stall door, and you opened it and saw.....

~Jenny's POV~
"Are you sure that you will be okay?" Robert asks you for the hundredth time.

"I'm sure. You need to go to work and don't forget to tell Scott that I can't be at work tomorrow either." You assure him.

"Okay, well I am going to miss you at work, and good luck with the old guy." Robert kisses you, and then walks out the door of your apartment.

You close your eyes and snap your fingers. You arrive at the old man's place.
"What did you do to me?!?!" You scream at him once you arrive there.

"That's not a nice way to greet someone, is it? Didn't your mom teach you better?" The old man says tauntingly.

"Did you make me sick?" You demand.

"Yes, but it looks like you recovered well."

"Is this the suffering that you were talking about? Are you just going to make me go to the hospital very week and become broke from never going to work?" You question his dumb plan.

"Ha. No that wasn't the suffering at all. That was just to get you to come and talk to me. I have figured out what your last mission is. It's quite simple actually. Just kill the Queen and King." The old man says nonchalantly.

You stopped breathing for a second.

"Oh wait! That's right! It won't be simple for you since the Queen is your sister, and I think that the King is your boyfriend's brother. You have two weeks to do it. If you don't I will kill them and your boyfriend; so you will be all alone in this big, bad world. Don't even think about tell anyone about this, or you will see the what happens to you. Just in case you don't believe that I can kill anyone, I gave any example. Maybe you should go and see your parents."

You were furious right now.

"WHAT DID YOU DO TO THEM?" You scream.

"Oh, you will see when you get there. Oh yea, one more thing. I thought that I should tell you if you don't kill the Queen and King your boyfriend will have to leave you soon."

"Why?" You asked worried about even another problem.

"You will find out soon."

The old man waves his hand and now you are in front of your old house. You walk up and knock on the door but no one answers. The door just creaks open by itself. You saw your both of your parents dead on the floor. You dropped to your knees and just cried. Even though you weren't ever that close to your parents, [your sister was more attached] you still loved them.You got up, left and went back to your apartment. Robert was already home from work. You must have spent a while at your parent's house. Robert saw that you were crying and ran over to you and gave you a bear hug. You hugged him back.

"What did he do?" Robert asks quietly.

"He killed my parents." You croak out.

Robert hugged you tighter.

"I am so sorry. Did he make you sick?" Robert asks.

You nod against his chest.

"Well hopefully he will leave us alone now." Robert says with hope in his voice.

Only if he knew
♠ ♠ ♠
Who doesn't love a little foreshadowing?
I know, I do.
Thanks for reading!