Status: slow

The Things We Do For Love

I walked up to the door of her house, or at least what I hoped was her house. I had traveled all this way, and I desperately needed this to be the right house. It had to be. She was famous now, but she was still my Demi, and I knew she would take care of me if I could only find her. I walked up the steps to her house and knocked on the door. It had been three years since I last saw her. Three years was a long time to not see someone. We were both so different now, both of having done things that we never had dreamed of doing. I knocked again, and prayed desperately that someone would answer. I needed her now, more than I had needed anything in the world. She was the last person who I knew would love me, even after I had done the unthinkable.

I had gotten pregnant.
  1. First Time In Three Years
    Demi and Dallas looked at me, shock in their eyes. I was the girl who planned on being pure until marriage, and yet here I was, sixteen and no longer a virgin. Sixteen wasn’t even that old, but I was going to have a baby.
  2. Everything You Wanted To Know and More
    I paused for a moment to let her digest everything that I had said before I continued. I was amazed at myself and how calmly I was taking this all, it was actually quite amazing.
  3. What Best Friends Are For
    "Thanks, Dems." I wrapped her in a hug. "That was seriously a life saver." She pulled back and smiled at me. Linking her arm in mine. "That's what best friends are for, right?" "Right."
  4. Tears and Surprises
    Demi looked at it. You could tell she was slightly shaken "Can I see it for a second, Sammy?"
  5. Fights
    My life was spinning out of control. First I got pregnant, then my parents kicked me out, and now Demi didn't even trust me. I was losing it.
  6. Breakdown
    All of the noise was disorienting me, and I stepped forward only to fall onto my knees when the heel of my shoe hit the curb. I stayed there in embarrassment and fear, not wanting to get up and face the flashing lights again.