Blinded In Chains

Think Back

“Abigail come back here!” I yelled to my aesthetic girlfriend as she ran away to the shore with my jacket.

Abigail is my world, the reason I awake in the morning, the reason my heart keeps beating. Tonight was the night, tonight I am going to confess just how strong my love is for her and ask to have her hand in marriage. I already had the ring, I bought her an 18 karat white gold ring incrusted with diamonds all around. The best part and the biggest reason I had bought this ring is that it’s shaped as a crown. A crown to represent that she is the Queen of my life.

As I chased after my love as she ran stopping right before the shore, her pitch black hair flowed with the light night breeze. When I got closer to her I noticed she was going through my jacket, and when her hand went into the left pocket she began to pull out the small black square box. I stopped in front of her, her hazel green tinted eyes full of surprise as she stared at the velvet box in her ivory hands.

“Brian what is this?” she whispered in the wind her gaze lifting upon me once I reached her.

“Abigail,” I spoke before bending down on one knee in front of her as her eyes became watery with joy her mouth trembling with happiness.

“ Tu eras la reina de mi vida, mi reino de alegria. You have no idea how long I have wanted to do this. Ever since the day you said you loved me back was the day my heart soared high. Abigail Elizabeth Agiular will you do the honor and become the only Queen of my life?” I opened the box presenting her the golden white crown ring as it shimmered beautifully in the light of the moon as she gasped letting out a small sob.

“Yes…yes I’d love to Brian.” She nodded her head in agreement as tears flowed down peacefully amongst her graceful face a smile of pure joy etched upon her ruby red lips.

As I slide the ring onto its rightful place I stood up with a smile of euphoria amongst my face lifting her into the air and spun around with joy. Her laughter filling my heart with life, with happiness and desire. As I slowed I caressed the back of her head in my right hand her hourglass figure in my left pulling her into me to the point of binding. Our hands intertwining in each others hair, our lips molding in perfection as our heart and soul poured into one another, racing underneath the starry moon night sky.

“Me encantan mi reina.” I whispered to her moving the fallen hair from her delicate face allowing the moon light to have her eyes shine warmly in the moon light.

“Te amo mas Brian.” She kissed me with the lightest touch her lip piercing sending erotic shivers down my spin as I kissed back passionately.

“Let’s go home love.” I pecked her lips quickly again as I placed my jacket upon her shoulders.

“Wait my heels.” She stopped us from walking and bent down to take her heels off.

“Here I got them.” I grabbed them from her hands and placed her under my arm as we walked along the shore to our home blissfully.

“Brian you have no idea how happy you have made me. By the way, where did you learn Spanish?” She sighed leaning her head against my shoulder her left hand outstretched as she admired the ring on her finger before looking towards me with a smile of amusement.

“I went to your mother, that women loves me almost as much as you do.” I kissed her forehead steering her towards our home.

“I know I bet she’d be after you if she wasn’t madly in love with my father.” Her laugh sang out into the silent night along with the soft crashing of the waves against the shore.

***

“Now Mr. Haner is there anything else you remember from that night with your fiance?” Asked Dr. Alvarez.

“No, after that all I remember is waking up covered in blood and when I looked to my side Abigail was dead a knife staked through her chest.” I quivered with sadness as tears sprung from my eyes as I recalled the moment where my fiances blood was all over me her eyes drained of life.

“Do you know how this happened Mr. Haner?” He asked calmly.

“No, I don’t… I don’t know who killed my Queen.” I sobbed trying to hold it back, fighting to wipe the tears from my eyes but had no luck as my arms were strained to the table I laid upon.

“I happen to know who did this Mr. Haner and I’m afraid that you also know who did it.” The doctor looked to me sympathetically placing his vanilla covered envelope under his arm.

“I told you I don’t fucking know! Just let me go god dammit I need to see if Abigail is all right!” I began to scream and fight to free myself from the table yanking at the restraints ignoring the pain it caused.

“Think back Mr. Haner, go deep into your memory.” The doctors voice began to fade away as I began to see something else in my mind.


“I told you not to drink so much.” Abigail sighed running a hand through her hair, her buzz no longer alive.

“It’s for a special occasion wifey.” I drunkenly laughed taking in more liquid as the burning sensation was long gone.

“Brian stop.” She snatched the bottle from my hands causing anger to fuel within me.

“Give me the bottle back now.” I turned towards her grabbing a knife from our bar of our room my voice dripping with venom.

“Brian put the knife down honey.” Abigail's voiced quivered in fear as she backed away towards our bed dropping the bottle against the floor as she backed up further against the headboard.

“I thought you loved me Abigail, your my queen, don’t be frightened I love you.” I whispered crawling against the bed towards her a sinister smile no doubt etching it’s way across my face as rationality left no traces.

“Te amo Brian I love you so much just please put the knife down.” She reached towards my hand knowing that whenever she told me she loves me it’s a weakness but not this time.

“No! I want us to be together forever Abigail!” I yelled growling out in frustration and a smirk of sarcasm as I starred her down.

“Brian this is why I told you not to drink, babe your mad its the alcohol please calm down.” She tried to compromise, tears flowing from her eyes like waterfalls.

“Fuck the alcohol Abigail, just admit it you don’t fucking love me.” I became enraged and before I could stop myself I plunged the knife deep into her chest as she screamed into silence.

“Goodnight my Queen...” I laid next to her as I began to black out not realizing the love of my life was taking in her final breath.


“No...no...no!!!” I yelled at the top of my lungs twisting my head banging it aginst the table trying to rid the horrid memory.

“It was you Mr.Haner, you had consumed well over the normal amount of alcohol and became enraged when your wife cut you off. You are here because you have been declared mentally insane by law and sentenced to death.” Dr. Alvarez spoke to me as my body shook with utter despair my vision becoming blinded by my tears.

“No, it can’t be, I love Abigail I’d never kill her. No…” I cried out fighting to free myself shutting my eyes tight wishing to be back on the moon light sand watching Abigail standing near the shore her hair flowing in the wind.

“Do it now.” Was all I caught over my cries for Abigail, before a sudden numbness started to engulf me, as I began to fade into the darkness.

“Te amo mas…Brian together forever just as you wanted,” I heard Abigail’s voice sickly sweet in my ear, as my life faded away into eternal darkness, as my nightmare came to life.
♠ ♠ ♠
This was fun :D Hope you enjoy.