Enchanted

three

It was the day after the charity ball and all the guys were sitting in the locker room getting ready for practice.

“Seguin.” Zdeno Chara called out into the locker room silencing all conversation in the locker room. Zdeno Chara was the captain of the Boston Bruins and could be the Tyler’s father. That was probably one of the reasons that Tyler gave so much respect for the guy, also the fact that Chara was 6’9” and could easily kick his ass if needed.

“Yea?” Tyler said unsure of why Chara had called him out in the locker room, they never really talked besides of Chara welcoming Tyler to the team. So this was something new which could be good or bad. Tyler was praying that it would be good.

“Don’t hurt Taylor.” Chara simply told the young 18 year old and as Tyler looked around the room all the guys were looking at him. They just said ‘You hurt her, and you’ll be sorry’ this scared Tyler.

“Don’t need to worry about that, I have a girlfriend back home.” Tyler said knowing that he just said the wrong thing. Thorton stood up glaring at the him.

“You have a girlfriend back home? And you still flirted with Taylor at the Charity Ball?” Thorton asked, or he was also known as the enforcer for the Bruins. When he came to him he wouldn’t think twice before punching the guy who made Taylor cry.

“I was being nice. I didn’t mean to flirt with her, she’s a great girl but I love my girlfriend back home Danika.” Tyler said not really convincing the guys that he loved his girlfriend but they were glad that he felt bad. Thorton just nodded his head and took a seat.

The locker room got quiet as the guys started to think. In the beginning they were a little unsure of Tyler. But after seeing his honest reaction of him not wanting to flirt with Taylor because of his relationship they knew he was a good kid. Plus flirting isn’t going to harm anyone well they just hoped that it wouldn’t hurt anyone.

“ANYONE HOME?” Taylor shouted throughout her house, of course the only other voice she heard was hers echoing from room to room.

“I guess not.” Taylor mumbled to herself. This was typical of her mom and sister. After some Boston Bruin event or just any party they both wouldn’t show up at the house the next day. Taylor would be lucky to see her family the rest of the week as the girls would be out with their boy toy. Maybe that was the exact reason of Taylor’s father leaving them one night, just packed his bags and left. Yet he had her, he had Taylor the only person who would go with him to baseball, basketball, football and hockey games. When he needed a buddy she was there, never once did she ditch him for her friends. But thats what he did for her in the end, he left her.

Today Taylor had freshman orientation at Boston University, she wanted to be a pharmacist so she was going to Boston University. Hating the fact that she was on crutches she had to reschedule her tour, so when she was off she was going to be taken on a personal tour, hopefully with some hot junior or senior guy.

A week later....

“You must be Taylor, I’m Shane.” A blonde hair blue eyes guy said introducing himself to Taylor Gerard. Shane was a junior at the school and majoring in journalism, he was hoping to be a sports journalist. They both walked as fast as Taylor could walk, she was still in her metal cast but didn’t need her crutches.

Shane recognized knew that Taylor was great friends with the Boston Bruins. He also knew that her godfather was Bobby Orr. As soon as he heard that she needed a personal tour guide of he immediately volunteered. After he graduated college he needed to think about his future so what better way to secure his future than to know Taylor Gerard?! So he asked Taylor out after the personal tour and she accepted.
♠ ♠ ♠
so I know this was a short update but trust me it will pick up(:
comments/ideas/suggestions are welcomed so don't be afraid! & i got a 23 subscribers so lets try to get comments going!