Enchanted

seven

“We’re late.” Taylor called out as she was waiting by the front door. Of course her mother and sister would be taking forever to get ready. They were just going to the BBQ it wasn’t an special event that you needed to dress up for. Yet they would be the ones to arrive in a dress, heels and the most make up. They were already half-an-hour late causing Taylor to regret the offer Timmy offered her.

“Some of us want to make an impression.” Ms. Gerard said looking at her youngest daughter. Taylor was wearing a sweater, shorts and vans. Her hair wasn’t even done nicely it was just put up into her usual messy buns. No makeup graced Taylor’s face and no heavy jewelry action was found on her body. While on her mothers and sisters they had so much makeup on it would put a clown to shame. And the jewelry made them look like they were going to some ball or gala.

Taylor rolled her eyes at her family she couldn’t believe she was even related to them at times. The girls got into the car, with Taylor sitting in the back pretending that she didn’t know the women sitting in front. The ride to Bobby’s house was a ride full of chatter between the women up in front. Gossip about the people they knew and the boyfriends they’ve had. Taylor was just texting Sydney the whole way there. It was times like this when Taylor wished her father hadn’t left.

Walking into the house Taylor was nervous, this was going to be the first time Tyler would see Jessica. This was the first time that Tyler was going to meet Jessica. Taylor got used to the guys hitting on her sister or even hooking up with her but she wasn’t sure if she could imagine Tyler hooking up with her sister. Him doing that would feel like the ultimate betrayal. In the house Bobby Orr welcomed his goddaughter, her sister and her mother.

“You’re late.” Tyler said walking over to Taylor to hug her. She was about an hour late but she came just in time for the food. The food was done and everyone was just about to get ready to eat after the videogames were finished.

“I think you’re just early.” Taylor said laughing pulling away from the hug. Tyler wrapped his arm around her shoulders. Those two were always hugging, arm around each other and little cute stuff like that. Sometimes they were a little to cute around each other that the guys would poke fun at.

“You must be Tyler, I’m Jessica.” Jessica trying to batt her eyes and stick her boobs out to Tyler. Jessica didn’t think that Tyler was the hottest guy in the world but he would do, plus he was hugging her sister so she needed revenge. Tyler’s eyes never left her eyes and never went over her body.

“Nice to meet you, you as well.” Tyler said nodding at the Ms. Gerard and Jessica. Seeing them Tyler couldn’t imagine that they were related. Jessica and Ms. Gerard were polar opposites of what Taylor looked like. Tyler rather have someone that was like Taylor over anyone that looked like Jessica because look’s didn’t matter it was just a plus.

“Come on, let me kick your butt at NHL ’10.” Tyler said pulling Tay into the living room where Milan and Wheeler were playing. Most of the guys migrated to the living room as the guys created teams. At first Taylor had to wait to play because they guys were getting so competitive. Plus she wanted to play against Tyler.

Taylor got to sit and think about what Tyler did. He didn’t even look twice at her sister and mother. This was the first guy that was straight to do that. And it wasn’t like Taylor expressed her concern to him so Tyler did this all on his own. Looking around the living room she noticed that Brad Marchand was the next victim of Jessica. Taylor wasn’t sure if she should warn Brad but decided against it. She knew the guys talked so she knew that the topic of Jessica probably came around once.

“It’s dinner time!” Peggy shouted at the people in the living room. All the guys just groaned that they had to pause their game. Everyone grabbed their paper plates and filled it up with food. And it was perfect that Bobby Orr was holding the dinner because the food was good but healthy as well. For dinner everyone just dispersed to different places. A lot of guys went with their wives and children to the dinning table, Taylor and Tyler went to the pool.

A lot of the older men were sitting outside and talking about life. They were a little surprised when they saw Taylor and Tyler making their way down to the pool. Bobby was watching his god-daughter hang out with the young sensational Tyler Seguin. He wasn’t to sure what to make of this new information so he turned to Claude Julian for some answers.

“They’ve just been hanging out for a really long time, from what I know they’re just friends. But no one would be surprised if something happens between those to sometime soon.” Claude Julian said shrugging his shoulders he didn’t really get into his players personal life because it was their personal life. But he heard talk and it wasn’t like he was going to ignore these talks.

“Mhm, I’ll talk to her later.” Bobby said watching Tyler helping Taylor sit down with her metal brace still on. The two were cracking up with laughter over something probably how hard it was to get Taylor to sit on the ground. Taylor removed her shoes so she could place her feet in the pool water and Tyler did the same.

“What did you think about my mom and Jessica? Honest opinion.” Taylor asked she knew this question could end up biting her but she needed to know. She wanted to be prepared if she found out that Jessica and Tyler hooked up. Tyler took some time to answer this question scaring Taylor.

“Honest opinion, eh? Too much makeup, jewelry, and just too much. I like my girls natural looking.” Tyler replied looking out into the distance. He soon got thinking about his girlfriend Danika. This whole thing that Tyler was doing wasn’t fair to both Taylor and Danika. He was playing Taylor while still holding onto Danika. Tyler didn’t know why he just couldn’t call Danika and break things off. Maybe it was because she was his first love.

“I agree, I don’t even see the resemblance between me and them.” Taylor said eating her wonderful dinner. She loved the food that Peggy and Bobby made all the time. It was so good that Taylor would debate if she wanted to move in with them. They always expressed that if Taylor wanted to move in with them, they would welcome her with open arms.

“You probably take after your dad. Where is he by the way? Is he working?” Tyler asked looking around to see if there was a guy who looked like Taylor. When he couldn’t find one he saw that Taylor had gotten quiet, really quiet. Tyler wasn’t sure if he pushed this topic to far. Maybe he shouldn’t have asked her this question.

“I do take after my dad, I don’t know where he is. One day while me and my sister were at school he left us. He never left a note or even a proper goodbye.” Taylor whispered out the last part. She kept telling herself that she wasn’t going to cry, she had cried over this for to long. Looking at Tyler she could see that he felt bad for asking her.

“I’m sorry to hear that.” Tyler said not really knowing what to say after that. Soon talk moved to lighter and happier topics. Like how Bobby Orr was Taylor’s godfather, apparently her father and Orr were close friends so when Taylor was born he was named the godfather. It wasn’t everyday that you met someone who has a godfather that is famous.

Tyler took up his and Taylor’s plate to the trash since it would be much of a hassle for Taylor and it would be the gentleman thing to do. While Tyler was throwing the plates away and grabbing desert his phone started to buzz. Curiosity took the better of Taylor and looked at his phone. He got a text message from a girl named Danika I love you too babe xoxo

Taylor felt her heartbreak instantly, this hurt was worse than the Shane one or any other heartbreak she received from a guy. But she couldn’t blame Tyler for not telling her, she simply never asked if they had someone else. Taylor pulled the same face she put on when people would ask about her father, not much emotion. Tyler returned smiling with two plates of apple crumble. He noticed that Taylor was a little distant after he had left causing Tyler to wonder what was going on.

When the night was done Taylor got in the car all she could think about was that; he’s in love with someone else.
♠ ♠ ♠
5 comments! Thank you for the five people that have took their time to comment on this story:
Fallin_For_You
cheyennejadeex34
Jwash16
Erin?!
shocklaw
There's a picture of Ashley Greene as the banner because that's how Taylor Gerard looks. I keep forgetting to change it to the one that I found; a better banner so I'll change it now(:
can I have 5 comments again? please