Sequel: Always and Forever.
Status: Complete.<3

From Rags to Riches.

023 .

Image

Coreys' POV .


I suddenly sat up , the coverings falling to my lap. I have a feeling something's wrong. Something strong happened , and I think I know who it is. I looked towards Robert , who was snuggling my pillow towards his chest. Sucha softie , I thought , smiling softly. Sweet moments over , I have to wake him up. I shook him , whispering for him to wake up. Nothing happened. I tried again another 5 times , before trying a new strategy.

"WAKE THE FUCK UP , ROBBY-POO!" I shouted in his ear , hitting him with a pillow. Robert suddenly sat up , knocking our heads in the process. I whined , cradling my head in my hands.

"Oh fuck. I'm sorry , babe." Robert said , reaching over and kissing my head repeatedly. The kisses felt good , and eased the pain. My eyes snapped open , remembering what woke me up.

"Robby-poo! Something's wrong , I feel it! I have a feeling it has something to do with JuJu and Sugar Plum! I think they need help! We need to go help them now! Come on! Get your fine ass up , and come with me! Don't you dare get that sly look on your face! COME ON , ROBBY! PLEASE , PLEASE , PLEASE!" I rambled , getting out of my bed and throwing clothes at Robby. The feeling got stronger and stronger the more time I wasted.

"Okay okay! Calm down , babe." Robby said , pulling on his clothes and grabbing my hand. We ran out into garage and got into Robby's 2011 Camaro. After cruising the streets , I got a strong feeling coming from the forest.

"GO TO THE FOREST , ROBBY!" I shouted , pointing in that direction. Robert turned the car sharply , and zoomed straight into the forest. After pointing in the directions , we finally stopped seeing a body walking in the middle.

"Juliann?!" Robert yelled out the window. Juliann looked up , blood tears going down his face. I gasped , and opened door , running towards him. Juliann fell into my embrace , sobbing into my shoulder.

"JuJu. What happened?" I said , giving Robert a look. This had to be serious if Juliann , I repeat Juliann , was crying. Wait , where's Andreas?

"Bro. Where's Andreas?" Robert said , walking forward to us. He had his arms crossed , showing he was dead serious.

"He took him! He took my baby away from me!" He shouted , lifting his head up and wiping the tears away from his eyes. He had such a pained expression on his face, it was hurting me.

"Who took him away?! We'll find him!" Robert asked , getting excited to shed some blood.

"Who else?! ASMODEUS!" He shouted , punching a tree knocking it down. I gasped , trembling at the sound of the name. I didn't want to deal with him anymore than I had too. But , if it was for Julianns' mate and basically one of my best friends , I'll fight him if I have too.

"Don't worry , we'll get him back. I promise." I sneered , my eyes turning red.

He's messed with the wrong people .
♠ ♠ ♠
ooohh ! Corey's got a backbone . : D
i changed his picture click ; here.( :
the other picture was a girl , lmao .

comment , comment , comment .
if you want . <3