Sequel: Always and Forever.
Status: Complete.<3

From Rags to Riches.

027 .

Image

Andreas' POV.


"Time to wake up, sweetie." I heard while waking up. That voice was deep and sexy , if that's even possible. I felt something warm and moist hit my lips , they were heaven. A chuckle sounded after that and I felt someone probing my cheek. I swatted the hand away and opened my eyes. A gasp escaped my mouth since the most gorgeous boy on earth is in front of me.

"Awe, thank you sweet pea. But, I'm pretty sure you're more gorgeous." The stranger said, stroking my cheek with his hand. I leaned my head towards the warmth, feeling completely at ease. For some reason, I felt completely safe around this STRANGER. I can't help but wonder who he is to me though.

"My name's Asmodeus. You hit your head pretty hard yesterday after falling down a flight of stairs. You got yourself a bad case of anmesia." Asmodeus said , gazing into my eyes. I noticed how his were a . . purple shade?! No human being shouldn't have purple eyes , unless they have contacts. Asmodeus smirked and leaned down towards my face. He reached one hand up and started stroking my cheek again.

"Andreas, I'm not a typical human being. To be honest, I'm not a human being at all. I'm a demon , one out of seven. Ever heard of the Seven Deadly Sins? I just so happen to be the Deadly Sin of Lust. It may be hard to believe , but I promise you that it's the truth. Why would I lie to my soulmate?" He said , grabbing my hand and pulling me out of bed. Huh, I forgot I was still laying down. I thought. I guess that happens when you're focused on an incredibly sexy 'demon' in front of you.

"Soulmate? What's that?" I asked , as Asmodeus wrapped his arms around my waist. I was kinda unsure if he was telling the truth , but my heart says he's being completely honest with me. I looked upwards at Asmodeus and noticed nothing but. . . love? Wait, are me and Asmodeus an item?

"Soulmate's are basically two people destined to be with one another. I'm your soulmate and you're mine. Soulmates complete the others heart , and protects it like it's their own. We were soulmates long before your accident , you're too clumsy , sweetheart." Asmodeus said , glancing at my lips. I noticed it and decided to tease him by biting it. Pure lust flashed onto his face and he started to lean towards my face. I stood on my tippy-toes and tilted my head back , our lips were centimeters apart. As soon as our lips were about to make contact, a knock sounded throughout the room.

"WHAT?!" Asmodeus roared , as I looked on wide eyed. He can be pretty scary if he wanted too , I'm just glad it's not directed towards me. Asmodeus glanced down at me and smirked lightly.

"Your Majesties , breakfast is ready." The guy said from behind the door. Asmodeus shouted a quick reply and sent the servant away. He then turned towards me and grabbed my face between his two large, warm ones. He gazed into my eyes for a couple of minutes, like he was searching for something.

"I'm so happy to have you back." He mumbled , then placed his lips onto mine. Butterflies swarmed around in my stomach at that contact. I was beginning to feel light headed and if it wasn't for Asmodeus holding me up, I'm pretty sure I would've been on the floor. Asmodeus pulled away and smiled lightly at me , and started towards the door. I looked down at your conjoined hands and smiled.

As we walked by a mirror on a wall , I had to do a double take. If I fell down a flight of stairs , wouldn't there be some kind of bandage around my head? You know, for the bump and/or the blood? I have a question.

Uh,where's my bandage?
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry , i didn't update yesterday . i wasn't in the mood .
oh ! i finally have internet on my own computer ! :D so , that means
more updates ? : ]

great. my blackberry broke. fml x1000 . D: those phone protector things don't fuckin' help . waaahh .): my blackberry , my poor poor blackberry . </3

oh . excuse me if i have any misspellings , some of my keyboard letters keep sticking down
and won't let me hit them . cheeky bastards . -_-

i'm working on the next chapter right now ! <3 love you guys .