Sequel: Always and Forever.
Status: Complete.<3

From Rags to Riches.

028 .

Image

Julianns' POV .


"DAD?! What are you doing here?!" I exclaimed , sitting up in my seat. Last time I heard, he was in Aruba with my mom. But, that was a couple weeks ago after they called me. I looked at my dad and noticed he had a machete in his hands. It wasn't an ordinary machete, the kind that can kill a demon. My dad has always been the warrior type , so I'm not surprised he has one.

"I'm here to kick some ass! How DARE Asmodeus take away your soulmate , it's against demon laws! I mean, I didn't even get to meet Andreas! This is some BULLSHIT!" My dad rambled , twirling around the machete. Robert and Killian had to duck a few times or there heads would've been on the floor. I suddenly heard a smacking sound coming from my dads direction. My head snapped over there and a smile appeared on my face.

"Ow! Nicholette! Why would you do that to me?!" My dad yelled , pouting at the same time. My dad can act like a baby sometimes , so it doesn't surprise me when he gets hit.

"Stop twirling around that damn machete , Angelo! Almost took my boys' heads off!" My mom,Nicholette,snapped at him. She glared at my dad for a couple of seconds before turning towards us. "My boys! Come give me some love!" She shouted, spreading her arms wide. Everyone ran towards her and gave her a hug. When she came to me , she put my head on her shoulder and held me.

"Don't you worry,sweetheart. We will find him if its the last thing we do. Your father over there has been dying for some action , and the thought of someone taking his sons' mate away. . .made him even more madder. You have us by your side , we'll get him back in no time." She whispered, gently rocking us back and forth. Hey, what can I say? I'm a big mommas' boy. My parents are the only one who'll see this side. Our moment was interrupted by the door slamming open.

"SIR! YOU WILL NOT BELIEVE THIS!" The servant said , striding towards me. He handed me a vial and I looked down to read the label. Tellabay Elibatay , a common demon forgetting drug. What does this have to do with anything? I thought , looking at the servant with an eyebrow raised.

"Asmodeus used that on Andreas! He doesn't remember a thing and Asmodeus convinced him that he's his mate!" The servant exclaimed , flailing his arms around. As soon as those words left his mouth , my anger blossomed times ten. My eyes turned a vibrant , glowing shade of red and I felt claws replace my hands.

"Get the troops ready. We're getting what's mine. . now!!"

Get ready, Asmodeus. Your days are counting down.
♠ ♠ ♠
i gots a new keyboard . i feel like a newborn trying to walk .
i'm not used to it , so i'm like '. . a. . .n. . .backspace. . .d.' lololol . : ]

julianns' daddiooo.
anyone else love johnny depp ? he's sooo cute ! :D

julianns' mom.
isn't she gorgeous? idk who she is , so yeah !