Sequel: Always and Forever.
Status: Complete.<3

From Rags to Riches.

032 .

Image

Julianns' POV.


Today was the day. The day where we get back what's rightfully mine , not Asmodeus'. My anger intensifies everytime I think about what he did to my innocent Andreas. Ever since what happened thousands of years ago, Asmodeus took every chance to make my life hell , no pun intended. The memory of what happened flashed before my eyes and I groaned , covering my eyes with my hands. Tears burned behind my eyelids , threatening to leak down my cheeks. My eyes snapped open upon hearing my dad shout my name.

"JULIANN!" He said , motioning for me to come forward. I walked over towards them while wiping my cheeks , making sure no tears slipped out. As I walked forward , I noticed my mom giving me a confused , yet knowing , look.

"What's going on?" I asked , crossing my arms and looking at everyone.

"We have a plan and we wanted to run it by you." Killian said , raising an eyebrow at me. I raised one back and nodded my head. He took out a map from his pocket and unfolded it , smoothing out the creases along the way.

After doing so , he placed the map on the table behind him & turned around , motioning me forward. I uncrossed my arms and walked forward , noticing it wasn't a map , but the blueprints of the palace. I chuckled lightly and turned towards Killian.

"How'd you get these?" I asked , brushing my fingers across the map. So much as changed since I was last here and in a bad way. All the new rooms make it look so pointless and big , and the garden has been completely removed. The garden was . . his favorite place to be and Asmodeus just destroyed it like it was nothing.

"I got my ways." Killian stated , winking at me. "Okay, I was thinking if we had four groups seperated into two big groups it can come in handy. We can go through the back near the kitchen and cause a distraction , while the other group can go through the front door which'll be left unsupervised." He started , glancing at me to see if I approved. I nodded my head , telling him to go on.

"While the troops and your dad kill the guards , you , Robert , and myself will go and search for Asmodeus. Knowing him , he'll probably come down way before time , but we'll improvise. Sound good?"

I opened my mouth to hear a distant slam in the background. I glanced around , trying to find the source of it. After scanning the area , I turned towards Killian , noticing him smiling nervously.

"What's up?" I asked , crossing my arms again. A bad habit I picked up from Andreas , stubborn , adorable thing. Killian chuckled nervously and rubbed his arms , trying to avoid contact.

"There's a slight problem in the plan." He said , glancing up at me. I furrowed my eyebrows and waited for him to continue. "Asmodeus came a little earlier than planned." He nodded behind me and I turned around , practically giving myself a whiplash.

"Juliann. How nice to see you , again." Asmodeus sneered , walking towards me slowly. By now, everyones' eyes were on us , watching for the right moment. I growled and strided forward , grabbing Asmodeus' arm and flinging him 50 feet away. Guards broke out and started running towards me , some getting distracted by my own troops. A ferocious roar caused them to stop in their tracks and look over at Asmodeus.

Asmodeus was panting heavily , trying to keep his anger in check. His eyes were a glowing red and were full of hatred and evilness. I smirked , only I could bring out this evil side of him. He got up , brushing off dirt and other things off of him , and walked forward with determination.

"Do not touch him. This bitch is mine." He roared at the guards , who scurried away to avoid his wrath. Asmodeus kept his eyes locked on me as I shifted into demon form. My eyes which were usually a yellowish color in demon form , were now a glowing red which meant I was beyond pissed.

Suddenly , a glowing bright light came out of the windows for a split second , causing everyone to pause. After a couple of seconds, it slowly died down leaving everyone confused. What was that light? Could it have been a signal for someone? Or a distraction? I thought. I was snapped out of my thoughts by Asmodeus , who charged at me while shifting to demon form.

I was too slow though , which ended up in Asmodeus grabbing me by the throat and throwing me backwards. He had to at least throw me back 100 feet judging by the impact it had. I heard his footsteps running towards me , so I jumped up as soon as he was in arms length. Asmodeus noticing his sneak attack was ruined started to circle me like a predator. I circled him right back , noting how he was searching for an open weak area. He was too focused that he didn't notice me charging forward and swinging my fist at his face. He flew back a couple feet landing at Killians' feet. Killian looked down at Asmodeus and brought down his sword.

The sword ended up missing Asmodeus since he rolled out of the way at the last second. He jumped up using his legs and charged at me , shooting Killian an evil glare. While he was looking back , I raced forward and swiped at his chest with my claws. He roared and punched me in the face , sucessfully breaking my jaw. Snapping it back in place, I kicked his legs from under him and jumped on top of him. Punches and swipes were thrown at one another , as well as insults in our native tongue.

"STOP IT!!!" A very familiar voice shouted , causing everyone to pause. Gasps were heard from everybody and jaws were dropped. People all started to bow at the person who was walking towards Asmodeus and I. Me and Asmodeus were too busy giving each other glares to notice what was really happening , so we used our peripheral vision. The person stopped right next to us and cleared their throat.

We broke our glaring contest and looked at the owners shoes. Our eyes slowly worked our way up , noting how the clothes looked oddly familiar. As my eyes zoomed in on the face , a gasp escaped my mouth. He. . .he couldn't be back. This is impossible , how could he even do this? Asmodeus broke the silence , trying to confirm his theory.

"K-Kristopher?"
♠ ♠ ♠
happy new year !( : how was your new years eve ?
hangovers ? big party mess ? 2 ways to describe how mine went . x]

sorry for the sucky fighting sceneeee . D : i fail at describing things. comment if you want .( : love it if you do !<3 oh , as of monday , updates might be slower cause school starts again. D : three most dreaded words any teen hates . x]
okay , i'm rambling now . i'm surprised you read all of this . baha ! i'm done . x]