Sequel: Always and Forever.
Status: Complete.<3

From Rags to Riches.

036 .

Image

Andreas' POV.


"I missed you so much! It was plain horrible being with Asmodeus. He put some kind of forgetting and knock out drug in my food when he forced me to eat , and then BAM! I don't remember anything after that! Why would he do that?! I mean , I'm with you and I love it. Oh my gosh ,I missed you so much!" I exclaimed , grabbing Julianns' face and kissing every bit of shown skin. Juliann chuckled deeply and pulled me away , staring at my face for a few seconds. I stared right back , admiring the face I haven't seen in weeks.

"I missed you." Juliann softly said , leaning in and connecting our lips. I wrapped my arms around his neck and leaned onto his body. Juliann put his hands on each side of my face and deepened the kiss , making both of us moan in unison. I missed these kind of kisses , the sweet , gentle ones. Not the ones I seen in flashbacks from Asmodeus , when I was locked away in my mind. Juliann pulled away slowly and stared me in the eyes.

"We have to talk, love. It's really important." He said, grabbing my hand and pulling me to the loveseat. I rose an eyebrow and nodded for him to continue. Juliann looked down for a few seconds before turning his body towards me.

"Uh, you know how Kristopher possessed your body? He came back and cleared up the whole story about me and Asmodeus. You know, the one I told you about a couple months ago before you were taken? Yeah, he cleared that up and the demons turned on him. I'm pretty surprised Kristopher came back just to clear something like that up , but it worked. I'm no longer in exile." Juliann smiled softly , rubbing my hand with his thumb. I smiled at him and pecked his cheek.

"That's great,babe! You seemed so depressed and you must really appreciate Kristopher doing that. Now, lets go find the others!" I said , standing up only to get pulled back down. I grunted and glared at Juliann , who was shaking his head.

"I'm not done , there's more. After leaving Asmodeus with the really angry demons , me and Kristopher came in here and talked. He told me that since you're the reincarnation of him , you have Royal blood in you. Since there was no Royals left , Asmodeus took over. But, now that we know you're actually the reincarnation of him. . . Kristopher told me something. You are the new Demon King , no way of getting out of it either." Juliann sighed and rubbed his eyes , looking quite exhausted. I stared straight ahead , letting it all sink in.

"HOLY SHIT! I'M A DEMON KING NOW!? WHAT KINDA BULLSHIT IS THIS!? IS THIS SOME KIND OF PAYBACK FOR WHATEVER! DON'T JOKE WITH ME LIKE THIS, JULIANN!" I shot up and started pacing , running my hands through my hair. This couldn't be true , I mean come on. Me , being a demon king. Whatta nice joke. Har Har. I thought , a frown coming to my face. I heard Juliann sigh and get up , heading towards me. I was suddenly turned around by Juliann , while he forced me to look him in the eyes.

"I promise you this isn't a joke. Kristopher told me this all himself and I believe him 100 percent. I know Kristopher and he would NOT just make this up for the fun of it. You are the new Demon King , the best title imagineable. Most people would be excited for it and you should be too. You have the strength and spirit of your ancestors , so you'll handle this all easily. Trust me, Andy."

I bit my lip and looked down , thinking things over. Maybe I am supposed to be the Demon King , Juliann had a point about that. I never knew Kristopher untill he possessed my body or when Asmodeus and Juliann told me about him , so I wouldn't really know if he would lie. Maybe he wants to ruin my life for taking his ex mate or something!

"What if Kristopher really did lie?" I quietly asked , laying my head against Julianns' chest. His heartbeat always managed to soothe me , no matter what. I felt a rumble come from deep within and pulled back , furrowing my eyebrows.

"Royals , dead or alive , can't lie. That's why everyone likes them and supports them. Who would seriously want a king who lied alot to them , ya know? So , Kristopher didn't lie to either of us. Face it babe , you're the new Demon King." Juliann said , cradling my face in his warm hands. I sighed and thought about the new information. So , I'm the new Demon King , like forreal?

"I guess I can accept this. I'm still in a bit of shock , not everyday you get told this, ya know?" I said , giggling in the process. Juliann nodded and laughed quietly , pulling me closer to him.

"I missed you so much." Juliann muttered , nuzzling his face into my neck. I sighed and wrapped my arms around his neck , pulling him closer. I missed this warmth from him, unlike Asmodeus who was always cold.

"ANDREAS!!"

I pulled away from Juliann to see Robert , Killian , and Corey standing at the door. They were covered in blood bur still had smiles on their faces. I squealed and ran towards them , immediately getting a group hug. They all talked about how much they missed me and how they're happy I'm back. Juliann came over and explained what happened between Kristopher and him , and what that means for me. After he was done explaining , I had three sets of eyes on me.

"That's amazing! You mean we get this big house?!"

"House!? This place is so big, it has its own zip code!"

"OMG! Does that mean I can decorate this whole PALACE?! AHHH! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH! YOU TOO, JUJU BEAN!!"

"Guys! Stop! I have one more thing to do before I leave my past life behind me." I said , wringing my fingers. Confused expressions came onto their faces , wondering what I possibly had to do. I sighed and looked down for a second , before looking up.

"I need to see my friends."
♠ ♠ ♠
so today , i spent two class periods ,
planning out what was going to happen in the last upcoming chapters.
I have to say , i'm proud of myself for actually thinking things through! :D
i'm sucha procrastinator sometimes , l0l0l!

oh, there's only 3 more chapters after this , and then a SEQUELLLLL!<3
Bahaha, the way i'm gonna end is gonna leave you going ' D : ' . Lolol!

comment if you want. i appreciate every single one of my commenters / subscribers /
fans . you guys motivated me to come this far along in this story. thanks so much!<3
Ah, i sounded like a celeb on an Award show. x] okay , i'm done.