Sequel: Always and Forever.
Status: Complete.<3

From Rags to Riches.

004 .

Image

After I finished telling my story , everyone was pretty quiet.

"Whoa. That's some freaky shit." Bernice said , her eyes wide.

"That's what I'm saying. I just don't know what to do." I said , wringing my hands.

"Those guys seem pretty hot. How old are they?" Annaleah said , while concentrating on a game.

We all turned to look at her. That girl has some serious issues thinking stuff like that. I mean , come on! Those guy had to be going into their late twenties.

"Anyway , what should I do , BeBe?" I said , eyeing her.

"Maybe you should just let this pass. It's probably you just hearing things. Ya know, a sign of stress or something." She said , gazing at her fingertips.

"What about those guys? They're kinda creepy! I mean , they pop up unexpectedly and then ask to about myself. Something's definately up."

"ANDY! They 'popped up unexpectedly' because you didn't know they were coming. And they're only creepy to you since you don't know them. Get it together , fool!" Annaleah said , smacking me upside the head. I winced , and glared at her while rubbing my head. She does have a point.

"Don't worry , Drea. If they're really creepy , I'll just protect you from them." Manny said , wrapping his arms around me. I coughed awkwardly.

Did I mention Manny has a crush on me? No ? Well , he does. Everyone thinks it's cute , but I just think its uncomfortable. I mean , Manny's 19. AND he's Marias' son , talk about awkwardddd. It just wouldn't work out with us. Even though he's completely adorable with his black hair and crystal grey eyes. Just saying.

"Yeah , I agree. Annaleah's right , for once." Bebe said , smiling at the sight of me and Manny.

"HEY!" Annaleah said , throwing a pillow and missing.

"HAHA. But seriously , just let it pass. It's probably nothing." Bebe said , gazing at me.

"Okay. " I said , sighing.

All was quiet for a couple of minutes. Was it really just a cause of stress? It couldn't be , because I'm not even stressed out! But those guys , they're . . . different. I don't know how , I can just feel it. And Juliann , it's like I have a weird connection with him. A strong connection with him. Suddenly , I was snapped out of my thoughts by Annaleah.

"Hey! Did you guys just see that?" She said , staring through the door.

"No , what was it?" Manny said , sitting up.

"It was like a shadow. It stayed there for a couple of minutes. Then when we stopped talking , it . . . walked away." She said , looked awed.

"Hahahahaha , that's . . unimagineable." I said , chuckling.

"No! I swear I saw it!" Annaleah said , flapping her arms around.

"Mhm , sure." We all said , going back to what we were doing.

Little did we all know , it WAS a certain someone. And they were angry. Very angry.
♠ ♠ ♠
sooooo , i officially started my winter break ! :D :D :D so , that means more than one chapters a day , maybe? <3 ;D This isn't gonna be a long story , around 35 chapters TOPS.

My parents have like 4 VERY suscipious looking boxes in their room. And when I walk near , they say I can't look. Presents , ;D ;D

to get another chapter I want at least 4 comments . <3 thanks .(: