Sequel: Always and Forever.
Status: Complete.<3

From Rags to Riches.

009 .

Image

"Uh , hi?" I said , my arms at my side awkwardly.

"My names Corey! I already told you that , but I just wanted to tell you again! Oh my gosh,are you JuJu's mate!? YES! We can become the best of friends! We can go shopping together and gossip about everything imagineable!" The boy rambled , grabbing my hands. Okay , I only caught half of that , since he talks like a fricking roadrunner. I thought.

I snorted and looked around the room. Juliann looked pretty amused and ready to burst out laughing , while Killian seemed to be looking rather bored. I looked near the door and saw Robert looking at the boy with love filled eyes. Are they. . .together?

"Cor! Leave the poor boy alone , he doesn't know anything yet." Killian said , sitting up in the couch.

"OMG! JUJU! Why didn't you tell him yet?! It's important for your mate to know about everything! You need to get your fine ass in gear and tell him!" Corey squealed , stomping over to Juliann and poking his chest. Juliann just shook his head , and started laughing.

"You never fail to amuse me , Coco." He said , moving Corey's fingers away from his chest. I just noticed his fingernails were painted a hot pink.

"Sweetie , come here." Robert said , opening his arms. Corey squealed and ran right into Roberts' awaiting arms. How many times can that boy squeal?!

"HOLD UP! I need some answers!" I shouted , trying to get attention.

"I'm gonna need you to sit down for this , dear." Juliann said , then sighed and moved towards me.

What have I gotten myself into? I thought .
♠ ♠ ♠
i fixed the link in chapter 8 . it should work now .(: (:

i got four comments that fast . you guys are amazing .<3(:
hmm , three more comments for another one .

short chapter , the next one should explain things further .