Vampire Heart

Desire

Pixie sighed, exhausted. It had been a long day for her, having classes starting at eight in the morning and lasting until around two-thirty in the afternoon. There was some sort of assignment in every class, from writing papers to just studying. Luckily for her, she did not have class until noon tomorrow, so she had more time to work on these assignments and sleep in, as well as listen to her 69 Eyes CDs she bought a week ago.

'I'm just going to get some of my work done, listen to my CDs, and go to bed,' she thought as she neared the entrance to her room.

Before she could insert her key into the lock, Pixie noticed a string with a note attached to it hanging off of the doorknob. She slipped it off and placed it with her books, then unlocked the door. Once inside, she set her books and bag on her bed and opened the note. The handwriting was recognizable right away.

'Ivan,' was all that came to her mind. 'What could he want?'

The note read:

Hey babe,

I really need to talk to you. Stop by my dorm when you can.

Love,
Ivan


Pixie tucked the note away in her desk drawer and thought, 'Might as well see what he wants. He'd better not think we're getting back together.'

Locking the door and sliding the key in the pocket of her skirt, she made her way a few buildings over to the dorm where her ex-boyfriend Ivan was staying. She went up the elevator to the third floor and down the hallway to one of the middle doors. She hesitated at first, but then shrugged it off and knocked on the door. Ivan answered it immediately.

"Hey, babe," he greeted.

Pixie's eyebrow twitched in annoyance. "Don't call me that. What do you want? Make it quick."

"Come in and I'll tell you," he said.

She walked in the cluttered dorm room, and Ivan shut the door behind him. He moved closer to Pixie and stood about three feet from her. For a moment, he was silent, then he finally spoke up.

"I want you back," he said, looking into her eyes.

"Wishful thinking," she replied, rolling her eyes.

"I'm being serious," Ivan went on. "Ever since we broke up, I've held nothing but desire for you. It's making me go crazy. I need you. . . I. . ."

He cut himself off, throwing his arms around Pixie and kissing her deep. At first, Pixie was shocked, but then she gave in and deepened the kiss. They both stood there for five minutes straight in a makeout session, tongue caressing tongue, and Ivan stroking his hands all over Pixie's body. Eventually, he slowly pushed her down on his bed, where they continued their little makeout session for what seemed about thirty minutes.

Ivan began to lift the tank top Pixie was wearing up, and she complied and pulled it over her head. It was when he reached behind her back to unfasten her bra, that she pushed him off of her and sat up, grabbing her top and slipping it back on. She stood up and made her way over to the door.

"Where are you going?" Ivan asked, standing up.

"Don't ever speak to me again," Pixie demanded. "All you want from me is a piece of ass. This "desire" you feel towards me is lust, and whenever I'm around you, that is all I feel towards you, too. This is why we can't be together. We both need to move on."

Ivan was silent as Pixie left the room. He didn't even go after her. All he did was think the same thought over and over again: 'I will get you back.'
♠ ♠ ♠
Yes, I had to have an "admirer" added to this story.