Status: Done. If you think there should be a sequel, leave a comment. If I chose to do a sequel, it probably won't be any time soon.

It Beats For Two

Afton

Once I got into the apartment, I knew Oliver was right behind me, considering he had a car he could follow me with.

"Afton, listen teh me!" He yelled, startling me as I was stripping myself of my wet clothes. I was down to just a bra and my jeans now as I turned toward him,

"Wha', Oli? Wha' do yeh wan'? I can' take this bipolar shi' with yeh anymore! It's drivin' meh mad!" I sobbed, throwing my soaking wet shirt at him. He simply hit it out of his way and started at me with such intensity, I was forced to look away.

Never in my life have I had such a fucked up relationship with anyone, All the boyfriends I've had, which was literally a total of five, including Oli, didn't last long or we both agreed to be just friends. I've never had a fraction of this much drama in any past relationships. It was all new to me and I didn't know how to handle it. I didn't want to handle it. He was driving me crazy.

"Look a' meh, Afton." He growled. I still kept my eyes on the floor, tears pouring down my face. "Look a' meh when i fuckin' speak teh yeh!" He shouted, making me jump. I slowly looked up at him, staring straight into his eyes. His expression was soft and he didn't look angry, despite how angry he just sounded.

"I. Love. Yeh. Alrigh'? I love yeh. I fuckin' love yeh and only yeh. Yeh the one. Cheeseh, bu' it's the truth. I knew i' ever since I me' yeh." He moved closer to me, resting one hand on my hip and the other on my cheek. I sniffled, wrapping my arms around myself. I could feel the goosebumps rising all across my body just from his touch, causing me to look down in embarrassment.

"I wan' teh be with yeh foreva and eva. Alrigh'? I wan' teh marreh yeh, Afton and start a famileh with yeh. I jus' wan' yeh. Will yeh marry meh? Do meh tha' one fava?"

"Yes."
♠ ♠ ♠
the end.
it was stupid.
but I'm just not feeling the whole writing thing right now. idk.
I still love Oli Sykes with a passion, I just didn't have anywhere to take this, considering I was writing it as i went along.
I do have a new Oli Sykes story started.
http://stories.mibba.com/read/413288/Breathe-For-Me/
So comment and tell me what you think.
and if you have tumblr and love bmth, then follow theadventuresofbmth.tumblr.com