Status: Done. If you think there should be a sequel, leave a comment. If I chose to do a sequel, it probably won't be any time soon.

It Beats For Two

Oliver

"Ge' off i', Amanda, fuck!" I screamed, frustrated, as I kicked a box out of my way. As soon as I got back to my flat, a little later than Amanda would have liked, she bombarded me with questions, to which I refused to answer.

"Where were yeh, Oleh? huh?!" Amanda's voice followed me into the bedroom and I shuffled about aimlessly, looking for something to distract myself.

"I were a' Drop Dead. lay off now, yeah?"
I heard the bedroom door slam shut. Hoping it was her leaving, as soon as I turned to look toward the door to see, my head whipped back, a slight sting erupted in my cheek.

"Yeh a lia'. Tom were a' Drop Dead all nigh' an' 'e said yeh weren' there a' all today. So where the fuck were yeh, Oleh?"

"I's none of yeh fuckin' business, Amanda. I don't give a fuck who yeh are. Meh business is none of yeh conce'n, so drop i', or ge' the fuck ou'."

I stared down at her with such anger. It took everything in me to not hit her back. After a few minutes of just staring, a tear slowly ran down her cheek, and she wrapped her arms around me. I could hear her sniffling quietly. I knew what she was doing, so I just stood there motionless, waiting for her to start.

"I'm sorreh, Oleh, yeh righ'. This is all meh faul'. I'm sorreh I hi' yeh." I rolled my eyes, pulling her arms from around my and shoving them back down beside her side.

"Yeh sleepin' on the couch tonigh'." I grabbed her arm, opening the bedroom door, then shoved her out. I locked the door after so she couldn't try to sneak in.

She always did this. Always started fights for no reason. And I had no idea why I put up with it.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I never really knew why I ever got with Amanda. Sure, she was pretty, a model, but she was needy, annoying, clingy. Almost everywhere I went, she just had to go with me. Which is why I have sneak out of my own flat most of the time.

Today, though, it didn't work, so I was stuck with her while I went to talk with Afton to show her the final photo's we chose from her photo shoot.

Amanda also has a tendency to talk or text on her phone nonstop. And it really fucking got on my nerves.

"Will yeh shu' the fuck up? Yeh've been on tha' damn fhing fo' hou's, Amanda, go'damn." We were currently in my office at Drop Dead, waiting for Afton to arrive. Amanda was talking a fucking mile a minute on that piece of shit. Her voice was starting to become a nuisance to me.

Her mouth dropped slightly as she stared at me like she didn't believe what I had just said. I rolled my eyes, reaching over to pry the damn thing from her fingers. I ended the call then shoved the phone in my pocket, ignoring the vibration as someone called her.

"Yeh can 'ave i' back late'." Just as she was about to respond, Afton burst through the door, looking a bit out of place.

"Sorreh, sorreh i'm la'e. Sorreh." She laughed lightly, setting her bag down on the floor then plopping her tiny frame in a seat in front of me. I nodded once, smiling lightly at her, then handed her the envelope with the pictures inside. Her tiny fingers pried it open quickly, her face contorting to shock as she stared at herself in the photo's.

"Well, fuck. Look a' this." She mummbled, shuffling through the pictures quickly. "Are they goin' on the websi'e, or wha'?"

She looked up at me from the photo's. Amanda popped her gum loudly, making me close my eyes briefly to contain myself. She always did that. Another one of her annoying habits.

"Yes, Af, they're alreadeh up, actualleh." I opened my laptop, quickly typing in the web address, then turned it around so she could see. She looked up from stuffing the photo's back into the manila envelope and she smiled.

"I'm thinkin' abou' doin' anothe' shoo'. If yeh wan' meh teh, yeh know." A small pink color arose onto her cheeks. I laughed lightly and nodded.

"Of course, we need someone like yeh, like I've said befo'e. Yeh go'geous."

Amanda scoffed lightly, folding her arms over her chest and staring away from us both. I exhaled deeply, closing the laptop back.

"I need teh piss, be righ' back." I stood up, catching Afton's eye. I winked at her, smirking as I made my way out of the office, and down the hall to the bathroom.

A few minutes later, Afton was pushing me up against the wall in the bathroom, attacking me with ferocious kisses.
♠ ♠ ♠
Well.
I think this chapter is rather pointless.
But I had to get it out for a special someone who reminded me on tumblr :D
anywaysss, I can't guarantee the next chapter will be great.
I don't have this written out. I'm writing it as I go along. Which isn't really smart in my opinion, considering I never have any great idea's right on the spot, which is why it takes me forever to update.
On the other hand, I am deleting ALL my other stories, or putting them on hold, so I can focus on this story. I want to make it as good as possible.
AND you bmth lovers who have tumblr, go follow http://www.itbeatsfortwo.tumblr.com
Feedback will be great.