Status: Done. If you think there should be a sequel, leave a comment. If I chose to do a sequel, it probably won't be any time soon.

It Beats For Two

Afton

I was running.

To where, I had no idea. I just needed to get away. Everything was building up inside, waiting to explode, and I couldn't deal with it anymore.

After Oli ignoring me, I ran to my flat, which was a good 20 blocks away. I didn't know what to do anymore. I didn't want to stay home. I couldn't even walk into my own bedroom without the images of our first night together flashing through my head.

It hurt more than anything.

I couldn't take it anymore. I needed to get away, to forget. She was his and he was hers, and that's how it always has been. That's how it always will be. I needed to accept it. But I didn't want to. I couldn't.

After dropping all my bags off at my flat, I walked around Sheffield for a good hour and a half, before deciding to go to to his.

What hurt the most is that he told me he loved me, and only me.

My heart and head both told me not to go, but I went anyways. I wanted to know what the fuck his problem was. I knew it was a bad idea. It was an unbelievably horrible idea. And despite all the hurt running through me, I wanted to see him. I wanted to see his face. I needed to hear his voice.

I walked up the four flights of stairs, walked to the left, down the hallway, and stopped at the third door on the right.

I was waiting, and for what, I didn't know. My hands didn't seem to want to knock. I couldn't move, I was just frozen. I took a deep breath, running a hand through my long, white hair. I was obviously nervous. Nervous because I didn't like rejection, which I knew was what I would get. I needed to see him, but at the same time, I didn't. I knew he would do what he did earlier. He would probably slam the door in my face.

"Afton, wha' the 'ell are yeh doin' ou'side meh doo', love?" The word love is what made me stop breathing. This man is absolutely confusing. He would be the death of me if I wouldn't be the death of myself first.

I slowly turned my head to the right, seeing Oliver standing there. No Amanda. Just him. He was holding a tall, brown paper bag. I bit my bottom lip, now turning my whole body toward him.

"Do yeh 'a'e meh, Oleh? Do yeh regre' everehfhin'? Wish i' neve' 'appened? Do yeh love 'er more? Did.... did yeh lie teh meh like yeh've been lying teh 'er, teh yehself?"

I didn't know how to stop it. The questions I've been wondering, dwelling on, for the past week just spilled out of me, along with a few tears. I didn't notice the tears, though, until Oli sat the bag down on the floor, then reached a hand out and brushed one away softly.

"I didn' lie teh yeh, Afton. I 'aven' been lyin' teh anehone. Shi's jus' been crazeh."

"So, yeh fuckin' ignore meh?! Like nofhin' between us eve' fuckin' 'appened?!" I slapped his hand away, furry building up inside me now, chocking me until I could barely breath. I couldn't even look at him anymore. I was looking past him, focusing my eyes on an open window on the other end of the hall. That could be my escape.

"I's no' meh faul'. Amanda's been ge''in' suspicious. I's no' like I wan'ed teh ignore yeh. " he sighed, unlocking his door, then picked up the brown bag. He gave my a soft look, then stepped into his flat, leaving the door open, obviously wanting me to follow.
♠ ♠ ♠
She is not suicidal.
Just to let everyone know.
I'm just not very good at explaining things.
Anyways, I hope you liked. Sorry it's a bit short.
I have to piss now, so I shall..... go.... O.o
feedback is loved.