Whisperers and Liars Who Cheat

of Whisperers and Liars Who Cheat.

As we danced I let my bangs fall into my eyes. To the others around me it looked like my eyes where completely shielded but looking from the inside out I could sneak glances at every single person without being caught. He pulled me tighter around the waist, resting his chin on top of my head. I took this as an opportunity to turn my head in Rick’s direction.

He sat in a dark colored suit, his long legs out in front of him as Cassie’s wedding ring adorned hand sat on top of his left knee like it was a trophy resting in a glass case. His body seemed tense I noted as my eyes roamed from his feet, to his knees and to his long coat covered torso. I went from his well built chest to his eyes and I let a quick gasp escape my lips.

“You okay sweetheart?” John asked me as his mint covered breath washed over my face. I let out a small humming noise as I shook my head and he turned us in the other direction. I lifted my head from its resting place and looked over his shoulder to find that Rick was still gazing intensely at us. His jaw was tight, the veins coursing through his smooth and slight tanned skin. His freshly shaven cheeks where a rose color that made me want to blush myself.

“Did I mention how beautiful you look tonight?” John questioned me, pulling me out of staring lustfully at Rick. I cleared my throat and gave him a soft, sweet smile as I shook my head once. His forest green eyes reminded me of the eyes of Bambi. So sweet and innocent, yet so naive and unknowing. My heart dropped slightly in its cavity, I was a horrible person.

What the hell was I doing?

John Tavares was the sweetest guy you would ever met. He had no problem doing anything for you and he was fiercely loyal to those he loved. He was protecting and nurturing and would make a great husband and father to someone one day, but it just won’t be me.

Georgia Dexter. I’m a good person, really I am, but I just make stupid and thoughtless decisions. I had never really had a solid foundation in my life, my parents where divorced by the time I was ten months old and I wasn’t really cared for much after that. I was shipped from one parents house to the other every summer. I used this as an excuse to why I was such a good person who made bad decisions.

I’m a zoologist who is simply crazy about animals, I had never really had a steady boyfriend and I really wasn’t that crazy about getting one either. Being raised by a woman scorned does not give you the best outlooks on men.

So, you could see why I was a little off of my rocker right?

I had never expected for John Tavares with the rest of the New York slanders to come in to the Giraffe exhibit. I hadn’t expected to fall into a puppy love educed state with John and I had never meant to fall in love with Rick.

It just happened.

I mean, John and I, we were good friends right off of the start. His bright eyes and nice smile and sharp sense of humor was what caught me. He was so damn adorable. But, I should’ve know better than to get into a relationship with some four years younger than I. I was in and out of high school by the time he was a little freshman and sometimes, at the thought of this, I kick myself because I was cheating on this innocent boy with a strong and lust-fueling man.

Now Rick, we hated each other when we first met. He was such a well built dick with an attitude worst than a native from Boston. which I later found out he was from a city not to far away from Boston. He had that spiky hair and those sharp features with those dark honey colored eyes that could seer into you sharper like a double edged knife. Yeah, I couldn’t stand’em.

John and I started to date after he had came to the zoo for his eleventh time. I called him out saying that he didn’t want to know about Giraffe’s that damn bad and if he would stop coming, causing mass chaos because his status, then I would give him my number and he could call me after I got off of work.

And so, hee did and we went out and I loved every second of it.

It’s not like I don’t love John, don’t get me wrong I do. I love the spastic, gangly twenty year old boy with 95% of my heart. It’s just the 5% percent that really mattered to me belonged to Rick. I love John, I do, but I’m not in love with him. John was my forever but Rick was my right now.

“Baby,” John said in a worried tone. I looked up at him with large, sorrow filled eyes.

“Yes?” It came out as a whimper, as shameful whimper.

“You’re crying-are you okay?” He asked me as one of his long, slim fingers reached out to catch a tear from rolling out of the corner of my eye.

“I-I’m fine. I don’t know what came over me,” I started to tell him with a shaky laugh as I backed away from him. I was smiling through my tears but secretly dying on the inside. I backed even further away from him as I ran my finger tips under my eyes. “I’m going to the restroom. I’ll be back.” And without waiting for his reply, I power walked to the ladies room.

Once I entered the blush roomed adorned with beautiful dim lit light fixtures I couldn’t contain the pathetic sob that willed its self from my chest. I held my head over my wilding beating heart as I blindly reached for a tissue. I dapped my blotchy face like a manic as I tried to control my shallow breathing. Ugh, this was shit, complete and total bullshit.

The door banged open and I turned to see Rick smoothly coming through it before turning around and closing it softly behind him. I turned back to the mirror and continued to dab my leaking face.

“You look extremely beautiful tonight.” Unlike with John, I felt a surge of energy erupt throughout my body as I looked at myself in the mirror. My smooth, paste white skin was now flushed, matching the sleek, strapless, red gown that fit my hour glass frame. My breast where pushed up perfectly, my pearls dripping down right in front of them, tempting the eyes to follow.

My dark hair was pulled back and curled. It went down my neck and to the middle of my back, sleek and flowing like a water fall. My slightly swollen, dark eyes where framed with thick lashes and rimmed with dark eye liner. My lips were stained a blood red color.

“I guess so.” I breathed out, then flinched but then I remembered I was with Rick and not John. With John, if I had said a comment like that he would pace and fuss at me like a dishonest child because he hated the way I put myself down. Now, with Rick, I got an unsympathetic shrug.

“What’s with the tears?” he asked me smoothly as he walked closer to me, his large hands that I loved so much came out his pockets and rested on the sides of my body, giving me a light squeeze as he gazed at me in the mirror.

“I’m worthless and I can’t do this anymore.” I breathed out.

“What do you mean I can’t do this anymore?” Rick questioned me with a hiss. His grip got tighter around my hips as he brought my body to crash it his. I could smell his tempting cologne. He smelled of cinnamon and hot honey. I closed my eyes and let my speeding thoughts vanish as I breathed his intoxicating scent in, then I spoke, my eyes still closed.

“John is such a good boy. He is so good to me, I can’t do this to him.” I told him in a soft whisper.

“Listen to yourself. A boy, John is nothing but a boy. I’m a man and I can treat you better than he ever could.” He whispered right back to me. My eyes snapped open with these words. I glared right at him through the mirror.

“Oh really? How can you take care of me and your wife?” I snapped at him. Our voices had dropped down to nothing but whispers that would catch in the air and then fade away. Rick’s jaw tightened once again.

“I don’t like the way you dance with him.” He seethed.

“I don’t like that you have a wife.” My heart rate picked up here and I could feel myself begin to perspirate so I shoved Rick back slightly with my butt as I sat my shaking hands on the counter and looked down.

“I’m sorry.” He breathed out, his tone completely different. See, this is why I couldn’t leave Rick. He was so damn sweet yet so damn evil. He could turn on me and have me packing my bags in second and then the next he could have me groveling and eating out of the palms of his hands. I dared myself to look up at him.

His face was sweet and filled with forgiveness as my eyes racked over him. Everything about Rick was strong and inviting. He was like an angel, and angel sent by satin to do his work.

I watched in in silence as his smooth plum lips moved to hover right above the vein in my neck, my blood rushing through it a mile a minuet. He lowered his lips and gave my neck a soft kiss and I felt myself melt and fall to the floor. All was forgiven.

I turned his strong arms to take his face in-between my hands. I gave him soft kisses on his lips, his eyes closed while my stayed wide open. This was different from all of those others times. The feeling of betrayal did not leave from my body. My thoughts where interrupted when I found that as we kissed, Rick was staring right in my eyes. I stopped and moved my head back a little as I swiped the back of my hand across my mouth.

I raised my thumb to dab my lipstick off of Rick’s lips.

“I can’t do this anymore.” I said barely above a whisper.

“Georgia, please, don’t do this.” His voice was a whisper as well as he pleaded for me. My name sound like honey as it dripped from his soft lips. It was amazing how he could say it, rolling off his tongue like knives that stabbed me directly in my heart.

I didn’t saying anything back as I continued to whip his lips. I continued on like this for a few more seconds before Rick’s large hand clamped down around my wrist, stopping me a shaking me harshly.

“Look at me Georgia!” He hissed in a low whisper. I refused to look at him but he wasn’t having it as he took his free hand to lift my face up to look it his. His dark eyes burned into me as he gave me a sorrow filled look.

“You can’t leave me.” he stated.

“Why, why can’t I?” I cried out as my voice cracked. Rick shushed me before he brought his lips to mine. I felt like a horrible person as I found myself giving in completely.

“Because,” he stopped to kiss me, “We’ll, and you’ll defiantly, never be anything more than whisperers and liars who cheat.” And he was right because he kissed me and I kissed him right back, John fading to the back of my mind.
♠ ♠ ♠
So, I am kind of new to fan fiction and i would love some of your honest opinions about this. So give me love or your opinion, both of I would like to hear. Again, this is for a contest. I am about to start a full blow story but i'm still gathering some background info but look out for that in the next week or so. Thanks for reading! Rian