Status: Active!

A Different Side of Me

Part 1

We were driving in a little town in our 15- passenger van.

"It's just a party i the USA!!" I sang along to the radio. It was a normal day driving around with the guys. We were in Phoenix for a concert, but we were driving around Peoria for a change in scenery. Nathan and Cameron were wrestling in the back.

"Guys, knock it off!" I yelled. I turned around to yell at them again. I didn't see the van cross into the other lane, right into a car.

"ZACH!" Michael yelled right before we rammed into it. The next thing I remember are sirens. And screaming.

"EMILY!!" a girl was screaming.

Then I blacked out.

...

I woke up in the hospital. I sat up quickly, "Ow," I thought. My head was spinning. I thought I was going to pass out again.

"Take it easy there bud," the nurse said to me. I slowly laid back down.

"What happened?" Where are the guys? What happened to the other car?" I asked, my mind full of questions.

"Well, you hit the other car hard. you have a concussion, a broken leg, and three bruised ribs. You will be fine kid. You just have to stay here a little longer." she told me.

"What about my friends? What about the other car?" I asked.

"Your friend Michael has a concussion as well, Nathan, the one with the dreads, has a broken arm, and a sprained ankle. Cameron only has a few cuts and bruises. The driver of the other car has a broken leg. The passenger of that car wasn't so lucky. She is in Intensive care right now. She probably won't make it." the nurse told me.

'Shit' I thought. 'This is all my fault. i just ruined those people's lives because of my stupidity.'

"Can I... Can I see them?" I asked.

"Sure, I'll take you. But only for a few minutes." she replied. She helped me get into a wheelchair. We maneuvered through the hall ways, to the elevator. Out of the corner of my eyes, I saw Cameron sitting in a chair in the lobby.

"Can you take me to him?" I asked pointing to the back of Cameron's head. She pushed me over to him, and Cameron had the saddest look on his face.

"Zach.. Zach I'm so, so sorry. This is all my fault. If I hadn't attacked Nathan. I wouldn't of distracted you, and we wouldn't of crashed, and you wouldn't be hurt and that girl wouldn't of been in Intensive care." Cameron said as he started crying.

"Cameron. It's going to be okay. We are all going to get better. It wasn't you fault. I should of been more careful. I'm going to go see the girl now. Go find Mikey or Nathan, okay?" I told him. He got up, and started walking down the hall.

"Ready? " the nurse asked me. She pushed me into the elevator, and we went to the ICU level. We went into the second door on the left. We walked in, and there was a small little girl covered in bandages. She had a cast on both of her arms, and one of her legs. She had a neck brace on, and it looked as if she was sleeping.

"She is in a coma. She has three broken limbs. Six broken ribs, a concussion, and multiple burns. she has been unconscious since we brought her in." the nurse said to me emotionlessly.

"How old is she?" I asked, my throat tight.

"Nine," the nurse replied. I looked around the room. In the corner, there was a gorgeous twenty year old.

"Can you leave us alone?" I asked the nurse.

"I'll be back in five minutes." she said to me. The nurse left, and close the door behind her.
♠ ♠ ♠
Please tell me what you think!

comment & subscribe.:)

follow me on twitter @sarahishere13