Status: HIATUS (sorry)

Accio Love, Alohomora Heart

Jemma Vince-Montgomery, the 15 year old daughter of Bernard and Patricia Vince-Montgomery is a young witch in training who attends Hogwarts School of witchcraft and wizardry. She is a chaser on the Gryffindor team along with her identical childhood friends.

*Please note the following:
- this is my first Harry Potter type fanfiction.
- this is a George Weasley fanfic (if you didn't already know).
- im starting the story in Harry's 3rd year (Prisoner of Azkaban)
- I have taken Katie Bell out of the story
- this story contains spoilers if you haven't read the books or seen the movies
- if you have not read or seen any of the movies, SHAME ON YOU. now go read Rowling's works first.
- title credits (well half of the title credits) go to the Ministry of Magic (a Wrock band, go listen to them. Luke Conrad has an awesome voice!)
- the "Accio Love" part is a real song actually about Ron and Hermione (i made the "Alohamora Heart" part up, clever right??)
- "Wrock= Wizard rock. (the "W" is silent). there are actual legit bands that write and sing Harry Potter type music (Tonks and the Aurors, Draco and the Malfoys,Gred and Forge, Swish and Flick ...)
- okay im done. please enjoy. :)

*Disclaimer::: All characters and mostly all events that occur belong to J.K Rowling. Jemma (and her family/pets) and Alexis(and her family/pets) are my own characters.*