Right Through Me

What Have I Done?

My head was pounding the time I opened my eyes, covering my face with my hands. The sun was burning my hands after a while before I opened my eyes. Vision blurred I groaned before I turned to my side to see a man next to me.

I sat up quickly, panicking at what I have done. Clutching my chest as my heart accelerated in a speed that I didn’t think it could go at. The blond haired man turned towards me shifting around before he relaxed again.

Looking around I saw that I was in Noah’s room, I was confused but my blood turned cold realizing what might have happened. I shook my head not wanting to jump to conclusions; maybe I didn’t sleep with him.

Just because I was naked and the man beside me was naked doesn’t mean anything right? We could have stopped before we have done anything. My lips quivered, trying to compose myself before I went downstairs to see if Noah was home.

Getting dressed and jogging down the stairs I see Noah dancing around the kitchen with an apron while making some breakfast. Singing in French he smirked when he saw me walking through the door. “Bonjour Kit-Kat”

I mumbled a ‘good morning’ as I sat down on the stool facing Noah as he continued to cook for us. Putting my hands on the counter I couldn’t stand the silence anymore as I asked “What happened last night?”

He chuckled, “You don’t remember?” he flipped the pancake on the skillet “All you have to know is that you had a good time last night”

My lips went into a fine line, “What happened last night” I commanded sternly. I was growing impatient as to why he was hiding what I have done. I deserve to know what actually happened since it was my body and life I was talking about.

“Don’t worry about it” he replied lightly. He put the pancake on a plate before sliding it over me to. I pushed the plate aside.

“Noah. Please. I need to know what happened” I whispered. He stayed silent as the pan continued to sizzle as he poured batter onto the skillet again. I balled my fists tightly trying so hard not to punch him in the face right now.

“Did I sleep with him?”

He nodded “Yes you did. You happy? You came bounding in the house all drunk asking if we can have sex. My friend Alan was here and he wanted in on the fun too. You can figure out what happened from there” he explained.

I paled at the story he told me, I didn’t remember anything. It was so frustrating that I couldn’t remember asking Noah for sex. Sure I was needy when I started to drink because seeing Fernando yesterday was a bit too unreal at the moment.

“Did we… did we…” I fumbled through my words not wanting to have that single word come out of my mouth. Just thinking about it made me sick to my stomach.

“Have a threesome? Hell no, I wanted you to myself so we took turns” he pointed out to me. I was disgusted that he would let me do something like this. Rubbing my temples “How could you let me do something like this? I thought you would look out for me especially when I’m drunk”

“I wasn’t going to turn down sex Kit. A crazy man would do that. I thought you knew this already” he responded.

I stood there flabbergasted that he would talk so nonchalantly about what has happened last night. Having sex with both men in one night just made me want to hurl, sure I was okay with doing it with Noah but someone I didn’t know.

That was crossing the line. Another set of footsteps was heard as the blond Alan stepped through the door. He yawned covering his mouth having his hair disheveled as his boxers were hanging low on his hips.

He straightened up when he saw me and a lustful grin plastered on his face. I cringed at his expression as he chuckled. He walked towards me and I almost gagged at the smell of sex on his body “I had a nice time last night” he muttered into my ear.

“We should do it again sometime” he wiggled his eyebrows before he planted a wet sloppy kiss on my cheek. I glanced at Noah to see if he would stand up for me, saying that I was his and only his to mess around with.

He didn’t budge at all and it bugged the hell out of me. I felt something brush around my breasts to see that Alan slipped money into my bra. Anger built up inside before I pushed him away stomping out of the kitchen.

Noah called out to me chasing me out of the kitchen. I quickly grabbed my things as I headed out the door he grabbed my shoulders. “What’s wrong? Why are you leaving?”

I rolled my eyes, now he decides to talk to me. “Why? Are you kidding me? Are you really asking me that question?” I ranted.

“Uh, yeah” he said in an obvious tone. I couldn’t hold in my anger anymore as I pushed him away from me, he walked closer to me I beat on his chest.

“You never looked after me! Even when I was drunk! How could you do this to me? I thought what we had would only be between us and no one else.” I yelled.

“I was looking after you! I made sure you didn’t drive home.” he added to his defense “I don’t get why you are so riled up for, we all got what we wanted and that was sex”

“He slipped money into my bra like I was some fuckin’ prostitute!” grabbing the money and shoving it in his face to make a point. Tears swelled up in my eyes as I remembered when Noah use to have me have sex with other guys for money.

They would all do the same thing, slip money into my bra or throw it at me like I was some whore. I never felt so dirty in my life and I swore I wouldn’t do that. I sniffled as Noah’s face softened, he sighed as he ran a hand through his hair.

“I’m sorry”

I pushed him away when he tried to hug me, “Bye” with that I got into my car as Noah continued to follow me begging me to forgive him. “Come on Kit. Don’t do this, I said I was sorry”

Ignoring his rambling I peeled out and headed towards another town just to get the hell away from here. My phone buzzed as I glanced down to see it was Katie, she was worried since I didn’t come home again.

I just reassured her that I went over a friend’s house and not to worry. She left me alone after that, I scoffed. Some friend she is. All she needs to hear in order for her to get off your case is to say that you’re alright.

My phone suddenly blasted as I put in my headset touching the green button. “Hello?” I answered not really looking at who was calling me. It was usually Noah or my boss that wanted to see if I was doing alright.

Still drove me crazy that I had so much time on my hands and she wouldn’t allow me to go to work until I was ‘stable’ again. If she had known me that well she would have known that I was never a stable person.

Ever since my parents have been complete assholes to me I have always have lingering thoughts in the back on my mind of what people are doing. Are they talking behind my back? Do they really like me? Is my boyfriend of four years cheating on me?

Stupid questions like that. I knew that I had to work on my trust issues but I can always go back to that. “Kit, you finally answered. I was so worried, I haven’t seen you in months!”

My mouth dried as I heard the Spanish woman’s voice in my headset, “Yolanda?” she chuckled a bit into the phone before she answered, “Yes girl it’s me. Please say you remember me”

I chuckled at her teasing manner as I said “I do remember you. How could I forget someone like you.” The conversation was lighter than I have expected and I was shocked with how it was going before she asked if I could go over so we can talk.

I was hesitate but her constant begging made me finally cave in saying I would see her in a little while. She agreed and hung up. I zoomed home to get wash myself from the deed that I have done, scrubbing until my skin turned red.

Throwing on some clothes I darted out the door grateful that Katie was at home at this time of day so I wouldn’t get questioned. When I arrived to Yolanda’s house my heart was beating fast in my chest and my palms grew sweaty.

This was the first time I have seen Yolanda in months and it was a bit nerve wracking. I never had dealt with a problem like this before. I never really had friends back home so ignoring someone and then having them call me constantly wanting to hang out was unreal.

Usually they would just give up and delete my number thinking I’m some crazy bitch that needed help. Walking towards the house was the longest walk in my life, it felt like it. I felt my heart bleed as I saw the house Fernando and I use to live in.

It was empty and still had the ‘For Sale’ sign on the front yard, composing myself I rang the doorbell waiting for Yolanda to come open the door. When the Spanish woman opened the door she was glowing, her black hair was slightly longer and her belly was way bigger than I had remembered.

She smiled at me as she put a hand on her stomach, she waddled over to me before she embraced me. “Thank God you’re okay. I was so worried something happened to you” she whispered. Her voice was broken and I felt bad that I had worried her so much.

“I’m fine Yo, you shouldn’t be stressing yourself out so much. It’s not healthy for the baby” I said worriedly.

She pulled away with watery eyes, “Oh don’t worry about me. Come on in” she opened the door even wider so I can walk through. I smiled even wider as for the first time in months I felt truly happy and worried free as I entered the Reina household.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you for all the support that I have been getting for this story. I hope you like it even though Kit has been screwing up left to right. Please comment and subscribe! Thanks my immortal for the comment!