Status: slow updates.

A-Z

Meeting.

Zeke; four letter word, usually a male's name, and often referred to as exotic. Only two letters shy from being a six letter word, such as abused.

I wasn't always the beautiful kind. I was often thought of as awkward back in school, and I'm not saying that I'm gorgeous now but at least I'm getting male's attention. No instead; it wasn't till my eighteenth birthday that I actually grew boobs and blossomed. It wasn't till my dad got a promotion on my nineteenth birthday that I met him. Him being Ace, my father's bosses son. Yes a mouthfull right? Well let's get into how it went down, shall we?

Ah, showers are amazing. Especially when you get out and lay on your bed with just a towel on. I guess you could say I was a freak like that? With a smile, I turned to the clock and a burst of excitement ran through me. It's my birthday, and as usual my parents take me out. This time they didn't mention it, but it's almost six and I was getting dressed anyways.

"Zeke!" I heard my father yell, and after putting some clothes on; I rushed out to see what he wanted.

"Yeah?" I answered, brushing my hair as I walked down the steps.

"Oh, you're already dressed. Did mom tell you?" He suggested, and glanced at his clock. "Never mind, forget it. We're late." He groaned, he just got off work and now he was worried about being late? Pops, it's my birthday, don't worry you aren't late! I laughed at my own thoughts, when my mom came out.

"You're father told you, good." She randomly said as she hurried down the stairs.

"I remembered." I corrected with a big grin, and she rose a brow.

"Remembered? Yes." She shook her head and grabbed her phone, checking it for any missed calls.

"Are we all ready now?" My father questioned, glancing at us three.

"Where's the others? Usually they come for this." I frowned, ever since my siblings moved out, it's been kind of lonely.

"Zeke, is there something you wished to tell us?" My mom suggested and I shook my head.

"No, just their sister turning nineteen should be a good enough reason for them to come to dinner." I mumbled, glancing away.

"Oh my! Happy birthday darling!" She squealed and kissed my cheek.

"You forgot?" I frown and she laughed.

"No." She lied, but she was a horrible liar.

"Damn. I did." My dad laughed, but I expected it from him.

I love my parents, no matter what they do or say... I should rephrase this after tonight anyways, especially when I found out that we're going to a promotion celebration, apparently my fathers'.

"Congrats dad!" I smiled, and he returned it as he walked over to his boss. I stood there all bored like, glancing at everyone's fancy clothes. I wasn't dressed up though, I glanced down at my outfit and cringed. All my dad had to do was tell me it was a formal party, and I would've put on the only dress I own.

"Hey." Someone abruptly ruined my self thoughts of hatred, I dislike that I'm the odd ball and now someone ruined the moment of me yelling at myself mentally.

"Hi." I retorted back, not even looking to see who it is. I finally decided it was rude not to look at the person, and slowly glanced over. He was cute, and not the love at first sight kind of moment. But I was not disappointed at all that he was talking to me. Brown hair, and blue eyes. My weakness.

"I'm Ace." He greeted. Was it his name that drew me to him? Because it was as rare as mine?

"I'm Zeke." I introduced myself and he smiles.

"Aye to Zee." He mused, and I giggled for a moment.

"I didn't even think of that." I sheepishly confessed, and he smiled flashing his white teeth. Whoever his parents are must have paid top notch to get his teeth whitened, they looked good, so did his suit, and so did he... Oh how naive I am, and this should teach me to not fall for someone right away. Even if they look good.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yes, this is a new begining. I want to start it out fresh. :] Not when they're already in the relationship. lol.