Status: slow updates.

A-Z

Impulses.

I went back inside the house, and everyone stared at me with confusion.

"What was that about?" Zach questioned, eying me down.

"Don't worry about it." I spat, trudging to my room. I slammed my door hard, and sat down on the bed. Why did Ace have such a hold of me? I knew I deserved better, but I loved him. He was everything I've wanted, and sickeningly; part of me enjoyed the abuse.

"Sis?" I heard, and glanced up to see Zoe.

"What?" I dryly reply, staring at my hands.

"What happened?" She inquired, quietly shutting the door behind me.

"Nothing serious, just relationship quarrels." I explained, which she knew plenty about.

"Got to love them, right?" She mused, and I chuckled once.

"Oh yeah." I rolled my eyes, and turned my attention to her. "So you're pregnant?"

"Yeah." She weakly smiled, and I grinned back at her.

"Do you know the gender yet?" I smiled, and she shook her head.

"I wont know yet." She answered, biting her bottom lip.

"Do you have any names planned out?" I asked, as she took a seat next to me.

"I don't know yet. I want some unique names." She shrugged, and I laughed.

"Yeah, like ours?" I agreed, causing her to join in the laughing.

"Exactly," She said while standing. I stood up too, and wiped my eyes.

"Thanks, Zoe." I weakly mumbled, and followed her out.

"What are sisters for?" She retorted.

Everyone turned their attention to us as we entered the room.

"So, care to explain?" Zach insisted, and I rolled my eyes. I think he personally enjoyed it, knowing I was having relationship issues.

"Every couple goes through their arguments." Zoe stuck up for me, and Riley agreed.

"Especially when the guys think they're always right." Riley joined, and Jakob put his hand over her mouth.

"Hush." Jakob playfully shushed Riley, then kissed her cheek. "Beautiful, Lee lee."

"How gay." I coughed and Zoey laughed.

"Hey, Zeke. Care to come outside with me?" Zach suggested, and I quirked a brow at him.

"Sure." I shrugged, grabbing a pack of cigs and joining Zach outside. "What's up?"

"What happened with Ace?" Of course, I knew he was going to bother me about that.

"Just some nonsense." I replied with a shrug.

"You don't seem very happy with Ace." Zach butted in, and I sighed.

"I am very happy." I corrected, and he took in a deep breath of his cig.

"You don't act it." He shrugged, and I rolled my eyes.

"It's only because he's so in love with me, he wants me to move in right away, and I don't want too. But I appreciate him loving me that way, a way no one else has ever loved me." I spat, and he snorted.

"No one else?" He scoffed, and stared at me with bewilderment. "Are you kidding me?"

"What the hell are you talking about Zach?" I groaned and he shook his head.

"Never mind." He shook his head, and took another puff of his cig. I stared at him with confusion then took another hit of my cig. Neither of us talked till the slider door opened and Riley came out.

"Is it cool if I stay the night here?" She suggested, and I looked over my shoulder with confusion.

"Why are you asking me?" I quirked a brow.

"Because Zoe said it's cool with her, as long as I ask you." She replied with a smile.

"Well, you should ask my parents." I retorted and she sighed.

"They're asleep." She informed and I shrugged.

"Well, it doesn't matter to me." I admitted and she grinned even wider.

"Thank you!" She squealed and rushed back inside. I laughed and turned to Zach whom was staring at me intensely.

"What?" I frowned and he shrugged.

"Are you moving in with him?" He asked and I sighed.

"Probably." I answered, and he nodded. "Why?"

"Just wondering if you're going to stick to you, or if you're going to give into him. That's all." He answered, and I rolled my eyes.

"Thanks for like destroying me." I spat, tossing my cigarette on the floor and stomped on it before going back inside.

"Zeke." Zach called, and followed me inside. "I didn't mean too."

"It's all good, buddy." I assured and he nodded.

"Hey, let's take some shots!" Jakob suggested, coming in the room with a big bottle of tequila.

"Oh shit." I laughed, as he pulled out shot glasses.

"Come on! It's a time to celebrate!" He cheered, as Justin came in.

"Hey. Did anyone notice we were gone?" Justin questioned, staring at us all then the bottle.

"Oh, ugh. Totally." Zoe answered, and we all laughed.

"What ever." Justin laughed and rubbed the back of his neck. "Well, Abi is in the car with the kids. We're heading out, Junior is tired and cranky."

"Awe, okay man." Jakob gave Justin a hug.

"Don't have too much fun." Justin chuckled giving Zoe and I a hug at the same time.

"Of course, brotha!" We all said in unison, then Justin gave Zach a hug and waved to the rest.

"Have fun, being a family man." Jakob snickered and Zoey rolled her eyes.

"Well, I'm going to bed." Zoe mumbled and we all looked at her confused. "Hello, pregnant, remember?"

"And yet you smoked." I scolded and she frowned.

"I know, I'm quitting." She assured, and I nodded. She grabbed Brody's arm and was going down the hall, till he jerked his arm away.

"Hey, I want to join the party." Brody frowned and she looked at him with such a sad expression.

"But, I want you to cuddle me." She pouted, and he shrugged.

"I'll be there in a bit." He informed, kissing her forehead.

"Go with your woman." Jakob ordered and Brody growled.

"Fine." He stomped down the hall and we all rolled our eyes.

"He's so childish sometimes." Zoe giggled, trying to make light of it.

"Aren't they all?" Riley joined and she smiled.

"Night." Zoe called, and we all repeated the same thing back.

"Alright, let's get this started." Jakob cracked the bottle, and we all started taking shots.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for the late updated. Bleh. Anyways, I've got like 3 people commenting. When there's 97 readers, and 17 subscribers! Come on!!! :D Don't be a silent reader! lol jk. Anyways, I'm just glad people are even reading the story. Thanks so much.
Love, Kassi.