Status: slow updates.

A-Z

Feeling empty.

As I drove back to my house with Ace, I felt a sadness. I'm meant to be home eating dinner with my family, listening to the intense conversations at dinner that become immature because of Jakob. But instead, I'm driving to a big house that feels empty with just us two.

"I'm home!" I called, closing the door behind me and locking it. I dropped the keys on the table and took my jacket off. No reply. I frowned and went to Ace's office, but he wasn't in there. I walked up stairs to our room and found him passed out. "Nice." I commented and went to the bathroom, then changed into pajamas.

I woke up with Zeke laying next to me, and a small smile appeared on my lips. Till my phone went off that is and ruined the silence.

"What the fuck is that?" Zeke cursed, she must be the grumpy kind in the morning. I chuckled and went to the stand where my phone is charging.

"Hello?" I answered, it was my father.

"Your brother almost has his paperwork done, today is the deadline." My father's voice greeted back, and I groaned.

"He can have this one then." I scoffed and heard my dad exhale sharply.

"That's just like you." He chuckled.

"Well, it's already clear that you want him to succeed." I retorted, and went in the bathroom.

"More like I want you to apply yourself more, and beat your brother to this." He corrected and I rolled my eyes, not like he'd see.

"I'll see what I can do, I already have three other transactions and deals going through." I explained and heard my dad laugh even louder.

"More excuses, Ace. Just get it done." He ordered and hung up on me. I dropped my phone on the counter and slammed my fist down on it.

"Everything okay?" Zeke came in the room, rubbing her eyes. She looked so tiny compared to those big pajamas she put on, and I smiled.

"Yes, everything is alright." I assured and she frowned.

"Doesn't seem it." She insisted and I inwardly groaned. I hated that she wouldn't just leave things alone, but at the same time I loved it.

"Just family stuff." I explained and she nodded. "I might have to go into the office today."

"Again?" She whined and I nodded.

"I know, it sucks babe. But shit happens." I sympathized and kissed her forehead. "Want to shower together?" I suggested and she shook her head childishly.

"No." She spat, and crossed her arms over her chest. "I want to spend a day with you, here, in this house." She added and I laughed.

"I've been living here since I turned eighteen and left my mom's house." I explained. "It's nothing new to me." I chuckled, kissing her cheek.

"Left your mom's house? What do you mean?" She inquired.

"Ah, well. My parents split up when I was young, and my dad took my older brother and my mom took me." I shortly explained and turned the shower on.

"I feel like... I feel like I don't know you anymore." She stammered, and that caught my breath in my chest. I jerked my head in her direction just in time to watch her leave the bathroom. I shut the water off and followed her in the room.

"I'm not on good terms with my mom, and we don't talk much." I sighed, and watched her crawl back in bed. "I wanted a better life than what she lived, and I wanted to be with my dad. I thought it would be better."

"I understand." She whispered and I laughed.

"I don't think you do." I replied and went back in the bathroom. "Now come shower with me." I added and heard her crawl off the bed.


Sex Scene!

I followed Ace into the bathroom and sat down at the toilet as he adjusted the water.

"Well undress." He instructed with a smirk, and I laughed.

"Demanding?" I quirked a brow and he chuckled.

"I haven't had the enjoyments of you for awhile." He informed, smoothly strutting over to me. He pulled my shirt over my head and softly rubbed my breast. "I've missed it." He added before leaning over and nibbling on my nipple.

"Ace." I lightly moaned, and that excited him even more.

"I've missed your beautiful ass." He serenaded me, as he slipped his hand around my mid back and slowly grabbed my ass. I felt my pajama bottoms slide down, and he was extremely happy to see I was going commando. "No panties?" He practically moaned out as he knelt down and kissed my small patch of pubes.

"None." I confirmed and he glanced up at me with a brightness behind his eyes.

"And this is why, I love you." He said while standing and took his boxers off. I wrapped my arms around his neck and he lifted me up, then carried me to the shower. My back harshly hit the wall, and that switched a turn-on switch for me. I allowed my head to lightly fall back as he sucked my neck, and gripped my legs around his waist better.

"I love you t-" I started but was cut off when he slammed into me. I gasped at the sudden pain, and when he went out and back in, it replaced with pleasure. My body tingled as he continued to thrust in me, and I was acting on impulse more than anything as my nails dug into his back and my lips crashed onto his.

End Of Sex Scene:

After the amazing shower, we dried off and I stayed in a robe as he changed for work.

"What time will you be back?" I questioned, following him down stairs.

"Not sure." He measly answered, grabbing a pop tart.

"For dinner?" I suggested and he shrugged.

"Could be." He said as he grabbed his suitcase and kissed the top of my head.

"Text me when you'll be on your way, okay?" I frowned and he nodded.

"Love you." He called over his shoulder.

"Love you too." I replied and shut the door behind him. I locked it and turned around, looking at the empty house. Most people dream of houses like these, with the beautiful pool in the back yard, and the fancy designer furniture and colors. But really, being alone was boring.

I decided to do some snooping and went in his office, I glanced at some of the paperwork he left. It was about businesses and owners, and some back ground checks; nothing that interested me.

"Hello?!" I heard and jumped at the abrupt pounding on the door and voice. I hurried out of his office and closed the door before hurrying to the front door.
♠ ♠ ♠
Let me know what you guys think. <3 Much love, kassi.