Status: slow updates.

A-Z

Annoyment Enjoyment.

"Yes?" I asked, barely opening the door. That Leon guy stood there and glanced behind me.

"Where's Ace?" He groaned, frantically looking around.

"He's at the office." I answered with a sigh, and leaned against the door.

"You're home, by yourself?" He chuckled and allowed himself in. I rolled my eyes and kept the door open.

"Get out." I demanded and he turned with a quirked brow.

"Now that's not very nice." He frowned and I rolled my eyes. "And it's not very nice of him to leave you alone."

"I have a body guard upstairs, in the bathroom." I lied and he rose his brows, glancing at the stairs.

"Feel threatened by me, so you have to lie, huh?" He tested, and I rolled my eyes again. Folding my arms across my chest, I tapped my foot.

"If you'd like me to scream, and him come down here just to prove a point, then I will. But I warn you, he doesn't like for me to fuck with him like that." I warned, and that's when his expression became more of a nervous one.

"You're lying." He insisted, this time with narrowed eyes and came closer. I opened my mouth to scream and he covered it with his hand. "That wont be necessary, but okay. I'll catch him at the office." He informed and released me.

"That'd be best." I agreed, and went to the door. Opening it a little too eagerly.

"Besides, princess. I wouldn't have done anything anyways." He assured and I just sourly laughed.

"Yeah, sure. Have a good one, Leon." I scoffed and slammed the door in his face. I clicked all the locks and turned around. I felt a nasty chill down my spine as I headed to the kitchen and cleaned up.

"Leon, where the fuck have you been?" I snarled as soon as Leon showed his sorry ass in the office.

"I hadn't realized you started coming to the office." Leon chuckled, walking in with his folders.

"I want to get shit done without any interrupts, plus I'm planning on not working at home anymore." I measly explained and Leon laughed.

"Yeah, I know. Your woman moved in with you." Leon added, and I raised a brow.

"And you know this how?" I questioned, my jaw clenching.

"I stopped by your house." He shrugged, and sat the folders down.

"What did you say to her?" I growled, and he just smiled.

"Nothing, I met the body guard you hired." Leon shrugged and both my brows raised.

"Really?" I played along and he chuckled.

"Yeah, big guy." He nodded, and that made me worry.

"A big body guard, aye?" I thought more to myself, was she cheating on me. "And what did he say his name was?"

"Didn't really pay attention." He shrugged. "But you did hire one, right?" He pressed on and I laughed.

"Of course." I lied and grabbed his files.

"Hmm." Leon mumbled and took a seat.

"Hey you guys." Alexis entered the room, placing some papers on my desk. "I had them faxed and photocopied." She assured, her crystal eyes gazing past Leon to me.

"Thanks." I measly thanked and stared at her boredly. "You do realize that you have the file they go back in, correct?"

"Oh. Sorry." She quickly apologized and accidentally knocked into Leon.

"Women." Leon mused and I shook my head.

"Tell me about it." I agreed, and continued looking over the paper. "So the last time they paid was two months ago? Tisk tisk."

"Yep. I talked to the grandson, and he's trying his best to keep the business. But you know your father, he wants to build our corporates anywhere he can." Leon explained and I sighed.

"Tell me about it." I mumbled, and continued glancing over the paperwork. "They've never been late before though, I'm sure they can catch up."

"Who?" I heard that annoying voice, oh how I hated that voice and the owner it belongs to. I glanced up at my older brother and grinned.

"Nice to see you again." I scoffed and closed the folders.

"Like wise." He replied, and stared at Leon. "Do you mind?"

"Not at all." Leon quickly got up, sent me a look and left. I rolled my eyes at Leon, and turned my attention back to my brother.

"What do you want?" I sighed, staring at him with boredom.

"Just trying to see how my little brother is doing, is that a crime?" He retorted and I rolled my eyes again.

"It is, when it's you." I mused with a smirk, and he simply chuckled.

"I have my stuff being sent to your place as we speak, so maybe you'll get used to it." He chuckled and I rolled my eyes.

"You can easily stay a couple of nights at a nice hotel." I suggested and his head fell back as he laughed loudly; obnoxiously.

"But that isn't fun." He snickered as he left my office. I rolled my eyes again and returned to the paperwork. I wanted to get this sorted out before my brother can.


I was doing laundry when there was yet another knock at the door. Did he figure out that there isn't a body guard here? I cringed as I trudged down the stairs slowly.

"Hello?" An unfamiliar voice called, and I rolled my eyes. "Hello?!" The voice repeated and I just laughed. I'm not answering the door this time. I simply sat at the stairs and watched with a grin till the person stared through the window and scared the shit out of me when our eyes connected.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm still thinking of a tight name for his brother, since Ace's name is unique and strong. I want a unique and strong name for his older brother. lol. But no luck. -_-