Status: slow updates.

A-Z

Petty arguments.

I actually enjoyed cooking and cleaning the dishes, the cooking part is because I actually made something that tasted good; and the cleaning part is so therapeutic for me. The water, and soap felt so good on my hands. After cleaning up, I went to my room and sat down, talking to Zach on the phone while waiting for Ace.

"So, what's his brother like?" Zach questioned, I could hear him walking around his room and probably looking for clothes.

"A jackass." I measly answered, rolling on my back on the floor. I stared at the ceiling and sighed. "How was dinner?"

"Good actually, Brody pissed off Zoe and almost got his ass beat by Jakob." Zach evilly chuckled.

"And you, I assume?" I teased and he laughed even louder.

"Yeah, guilty." He chuckled. "Ah."

"Ah what?" I repeated, quirking a brow.

"Found my boxers." He answered proudly. "Oh and Lucy brought her boyfriend over."

"Boyfriend?" I groaned. "What's he like?"

"Weird. Justine Beaver looking fag." Zach described and I cringed.

"Poor guy." I shook my head and heard Zach laugh again.

"Which one?" He inquired, and that made me laugh.

"Both of them!" I mused when the door opened. "Oh it's Ace, talk to you later."

"Oh fo'sho, bye." He sadly said before hanging up. I closed my phone and sat up, smiling at Ace.

"Hi babe." I greeted, but he just walked by and unbuttoned his shirt in the process. "You ok?" I questioned, following the clothes he is leaving behind as he made his way to the bathroom.

"Yeah." He measly answered, taking a moment to glance at me, as I stood there with his laundry in my hands.

"Okay." I mumbled and walked out of the room. I put his clothes in the laundry room and walked out when Dante appeared.

"Doing his laundry?" He questioned, while leaning against the wall. I jumped at his abrupt voice and glared.

"Yep." I answered, and started walking back to my room.

"You could leave him, for me, and I'd treat you so amazing." He offered and I rolled my eyes.

"No thank you, Dante." I politely declined, when he jumped in front of me.

"You didn't even think about it." He observed, and I nodded.

"I know, I love Ace and there isn't a need to think about it." I explained and tried walking around the other side of him.

"Aren't you ever tired of having to do all his shit for him? Has he ever just cuddled you, and told you he loved you? When was the last time he's done anything for you?" He inquired, with a smirk as he watched my expression.

"Don't worry about it." I finally said before pushing him aside. That's when he grabbed my arms and lightly pushed me against the wall.

"There will be a time, when you get fed up with him. You give me a call then." He spat then released me, and watched me hurry back to the room with a smirk.

"What took so long?" Ace asked, laying on the bed with his laptop.

"Nothing." I sighed and walked over to the bathroom to brush my teeth.

"Oh okay." He replied, as I walked off. I brushed my teeth, cleaned my face with rubbing alcohol then tidied up the bathroom.

"Ready for bed?" I smiled, shutting the bathroom light off.

"Yeah, just a minute." He answered, and I sighed. Taking a seat and stared at him as he sat up with his laptop. I frowned and looked out the window, why was Dante's words getting to me?

"Maybe one day we could take a relaxing bath together?" I proposed, and that's when Ace shut his laptop.

"Huh?" He questioned, setting the laptop on the side table next to the bed.

"You know, take a bath together, a relaxing night?" I repeated and he quirked a brow at me.

"Sure." He shrugged and shut off the lights. I sat there in complete darkness and felt suddenly sad, why didn't he take more interest in me? "Are you okay babe?"

"Yeah, I'm fine." I dryly assured and slowly crawled under the fluffy comforter.

"Did Dante say something to you?" He growled, and I stiffened at the question.

"Doesn't matter." I yawned and closed my eyes.

"Zeke." He calmly said, and I slowly rolled over to face him. "What did he say?"

"I don't want arguments with you and your brother, Ace. I'd rather not talk about it, and leave it as that." I explained, and Ace let out a deep breath.

"Fine." He shrugged and rolled over to where he wasn't facing me.

"Night." I whispered and rolled back the other way.

I woke up annoyed as hell. Just knowing my brother Dante is staying at my house bugged me, let alone that he and my girlfriend have something going on behind my back. That would be the only thing to explain her not wanting to talk about what happened last night. I got up, and found the bed empty. I went down stairs and found Zeke making breakfast.

"Has he woke up?" I inquired, taking a seat at the island.

"Not sure." She shrugged and continued scrambling the eggs.

"You mad at me?" I frowned, pouting my bottom lip.

"No." She giggled with a shake of her head.

"I love you." I called over my shoulder as I left the kitchen.

I went to the spare room that Dante's staying in and knocked.

"Come in." I heard his overly calm voice.

"What did you say to my girlfriend?" I immediately questioned as I closed the door behind me.

"What do you mean?" He replied, with a raise of his brow along with a smirk.

"You said something to her. What is it?" I repeated, and stared him down.

"Why so hostile, little brother?" He teased and sat back on the bed with a grin.

"I don't like unknown conversations between you and my girlfriend, that's why." I growled and he simply chuckled.

"Then that is between you two, not you and I." He answered and just stared at me. If I didn't leave the room now, I'd do something I'd regret. So I left the room and slammed the door closed. I took a quick shower and got dressed.

"Breakfast!" Zeke called, and I put on the best fake smile I could. Dante walked out with his normal cocky smirk, and proud strut. As I stalked down the stairs and slumped in my chair. "Hope it's good."

"Anything you make is good." Dante winked and started chowing down. I rolled my eyes and grabbed a plate, filled it with eggs and pancakes with some bacon. Zeke took a seat next to me and served herself some food also. Soon we were all eating.

"You two have work today?" She questioned, her posture wasn't laid back at all, and that caught my eye. Did her and Dante do something that made her uneasy around me?

"Yes." I dryly answer, since Dante was too busy stuffing his face.

"Cool. When do you think you'll be back?" She directed this to me but Dante had to butt in.

"No later than six." He answered for me, and I growled.

"I'm not sure." I corrected him, and went back to eating.

"Oh, okay." She mumbled, and stared at her plate with furrowed brows. "Do I make dinner?"

"Always make dinner." I demanded and she stared at me with a bewildered look, probably because of my tone. I just looked away and started eating again. Once we were done eating, she got up and cleaned our plates for us. I grabbed my suitcase and headed out with Dante.

"I love you!" She called and raced over to me.

"I love you too." I retorted and kissed her on the cheek. She pouted and I just ruffled her hair before leaving.


"I love you too." He retorted and kissed my cheek! Yes, my cheek! Why would he kiss my cheek? I playfully pouted, demanding a real kiss with my eyes but he just ruffled my hair. Dante just laughed and the two got in a vehicle and commuted to work. I frowned and closed the door, then leaned my back against it. I'm not sure what went over me, but I cried.

Later On:

"Babe?!" I called after hearing the door open and close. I rushed down stairs to see Dante and frowned. "Where's Ace?" I questioned.

"He's with his secretary." Dante shrugged and walked to the kitchen. "Where's dinner?"

"It's only five." I answered and he continued to stare at me with a confused expression. "I make dinner at six." I explained and then he nodded.

"He should be home by dinner." He assured and walked up stairs. I stood there, in the middle of the living room and stared at the house door for the longest time. It was hitting five forty, so I decided to go in the kitchen and start making something. At six, I called out that dinner was ready.

"Where's Ace?" I questioned Dante as he came down stairs, I forgot that Ace wasn't here.

"I told you, he's with his secretary, Alexis." Dante repeated himself from earlier, but this time, he slipped out a name. I felt my breath catch in my throat as I stared at Dante with such a hurt feeling.

"Alexis?" I choked out and he weakly smiled at me.

"Yeah." He confirmed and I took a seat. "Are you going to be okay?"

"Of course." I fought back the tears and smiled at Dante.

"Are we going to eat then?" He suggested and I shook my head.

"You can," I said while standing.

"He's going to be awhile, Zeke. You should eat dinner." Dante advised and I shrugged.

"I'm not very hungry anyways." I lied and he scoffed.

"You're hungry and you know it. Don't worry, Ace isn't doing anything, to my knowledge." He assured, but I wasn't feeling any relief from it.

"Thanks, but I'm not hungry." I repeated and headed up the stairs. I sat on the bed and lifted my knees up, glancing at the clock.

"Hey, I'm going to head out." Dante informed, peeking his head into my office.

"Okay." I mumbled, not really paying attention.

"I said, I'm heading out. Are you coming?" He repeated himself, and I glanced up with realization.

"Oh. No thanks. I need to finish this." I grumbled.

"So, how are you getting a ride home?" Dante inquired and Alexis immediately squealed.

"I'll take him." She offered, and I could feel her smile.

"Okay." Dante shrugged and walked out. I glanced at Alexis and shook my head before looking back at my paperwork.

"Oh Ace." She called, in her seductive voice. "It's been awhile."

"A while for what? Since I've seen you?" I questioned and glanced over at her.

"No silly, since we've." She trailed off and licked her lips.

"Yes, well it's been awhile for me and my girlfriend too." I spat and returned my attention back to my paperwork.

"Good, so you should have a nice load for me." She giggled and next thing I knew she's sitting on my desk, on my paperwork, in a skirt, legs spread and no panties.

"Alexis." I growled, and glared up at her. "Not right now."

"Ace!" She screamed and stood up, then used her hand to throw all my paperwork on the floor. "It's never now with you!"

"Damn it, Alexis! You're fired!" I yelled back and she stared at me with bewilderment.

"Really?" She pouted, and I stared at her hard.

"You'll have to do better than that. I take shit away from people when it's their only shit they have." I warned and a tear ran down her cheek. I can't stand to see women cry, I can deal with men. "Pick them up and rearrange them, then we'll see if you still have a job."

"Okay." She frowned and got on her knees then started picking up all the papers. I went to my fridge and grabbed a soda, then drank it while watching her pick all the papers up.

Later on:

Home at last! I thought to myself as Alexis pulled up to my house.

"Thanks for letting me keep my job, baby." She giggled and kissed me. I barely kissed back, and got out of her car.

"Thank you for taking me home." I replied and she nodded with a smile.

"Next time, we really need to do something." She winked and I nodded.

"Bye." I called over my shoulder as I went inside. Dinner was already made, and cleaned up. Thanks for waiting for me. I groaned and checked the time, it's nine pm. I sighed and walked up stairs to my room.

"Good night." I heard and glanced to see Dante, staring at me in the dark hallway.

"You too." I retorted and he just smiled. I furrowed my brows and went inside my room, to see Zeke already in bed. "Babe."

"Hmmm." She stirred, which made me smile.

"Babe." I repeated and she slowly rolled over.

"You're finally home." She groggily pointed out the obvious.

"Yeah." I answered and took my shirt off. "Why was Dante in the hallway?"

"I don't know, I went to bed at like seven." She explained and I rolled my eyes.

"What's going on with you and my brother?" I demanded and tossed my shirt on the ground.

"Nothing is going on with him and I." She stared at me with shock, as if I were being so rude to ask that question. I clenched my jaw and glared at her the whole.


I disliked how he was staring at me. I can see that his jaw is clenched, and that his eyes were narrowed.

"Why do you think something is going on with him and I?" I questioned, staring at him with confusion.

"Oh, I don't know. You wouldn't tell me what happened the other night, because you don't want drama. Then tonight he's in the hallway telling me good night with a smile that practically screams that he got laid." He ranted, and I stared at him with even more disbelief. Is he accusing me of cheating?

"Oh yeah, Ace! Who took you home?" I asked, and he stared at me with a blank expression.

"That's irrelevant." He simply answered and took his pants off.

"How is that irrelevant?!" I screamed and he immediately stood up straight with a pissed off expression.

"Don't yell at me." He calmly demanded.

"Sorry." I apologized and stared down.

"She's my secretary." He measly explained and finally got his pants off. "Now tell me, what's going on with you and my brother."

"Nothing is going on with him and I. I don't like him, he's weird, and rude... That's all." I hate bashing someones family that isn't my own, especially my boyfriend's family.

"Oh, that's all, huh?" He scoffed, as if he didn't believe me.

"You think I'd cheat on you?" I choked out, simply because I didn't even want to ask that question for I didn't want to know the answer.

"I'm not sure, Zeke. You seem to have awkward moments that have sketchy answers." He spat then walked out of the room, and not in the bathroom but literally out of the room.

"Where are you going?" I called after him.

"I'm sleeping in another room. Good night." He replied and I sat there on that huge bed, feeling more alone than I had before.
♠ ♠ ♠
Awww, Ace and Zeke... :(
Do you think it's best for them to split? Hmmm... How are you guys liking Dante by the way? :) I love to read feedback. Hope you enjoyed this chapter and sorry on the late updating.