Status: slow updates.

A-Z

Forced upon.

"Sir, are you okay?" Alexis questioned, coming into my office.

"I'm fine." I answered, placing my head in my hands.

"Does someone need to... unwind a little?" She provocatively suggested, as she shut the doors.

"No." I growled, and slowly lifted my head up to see her. "Alexis, I don't want to do this anymore. Axel should be coming to visit." I explained and she smiled.

"Axel, as in Axel, Axel?" She questioned and I chuckled.

"Yes, that Axel." I answered and she smiled.

"But, Ace. I really like you." She frowned, and sat on my desk.

"I know, but I can't. I love Zeke." I sighed and she rolled her eyes.

"A little birdy told me she was with her friend Zach, outside, hugging." She informed, while looking at her nails.

"What?" I asked through gritted teeth.

"Yeah, but that's just what I was told." She shrugged and left my office. I took in a deep breath and let it out slowly.

"Relax, Ace. That's just her best friend, Ace." I repeated to myself, and started pacing the room. Suddenly the doors open and I glared up. "I said no!"

"Excuse me?" It was my father.

"Oh sorry." I apologized and sat at my desk.

"Leon told me, that you're having a change of heart with the clients?" My dad suggested, taking a seat in the guest chairs in front of my desk.

"Yes." I measly answered and reviewed the papers.

"Explain." He demanded and I sighed.

"His father's father worked hard to create their little business. I don't like the idea of destroying it." I explained and he rolled his eyes.

"Oh really?" He scoffed, leaning back in the chair. "It's about business, Ace. Just think of it this way, if we weren't there to fund his business, then it would have died a long time ago."

"That's true." I sighed and glanced up. "I don't want to run this department anymore, I'd rather work money transfers for those that open up accounts and withdraws." I practically begged and he just laughed.

"Axel is already working that department." He denied, and I sighed.

"Axel is always out on vacation." I retorted and he just laughed.

"And yet amazingly, he still gets the job done." He chuckled and I rolled my eyes.

"Father, I'm tired of working this department." I hissed and he laughed again.

"Then get a job at McDonald's." He spat then stood up. "I don't want to have to come back and have another discussion like this, Ace. I may be harder on you than Dante, but that's because I know you can do this."

"As for Axel?" I questioned and he simply chuckled.

"Axel is another one of my son's. But he's not my main boy." He explained and I smirked.

"And I'm not your main boy neither, father. So please, just let Dante take the reigns on this one." I pleaded, but he just shook his head.

"Whether you believe it or not, Ace. But I actually have higher hopes for you than Dante, and Axel both put together. I am sick of these games, now get the job done!" He yelled, then left my office. I sat there dumb founded and glanced back at my files.

Later On:

"You going home, sir?" Alexis was formal when others could hear.

"Yes." I measly answered, pulling my coat on. "Any messages for me? Or reminders?"

"No, except Dante told me to tell you that he was going to be a bit late tonight. Possibly found a lady friend." She read off a little card, then smiled up at me. "Other than that, nothing."

"Thanks." I started walking off when she called after me. I stopped and turned with an annoyed expression.

"Axel said that he wants to know about this weekend, no later than tomorrow as well." She added, and I nodded.

"Good night, Alexis." I calmly replied, and walked out to the parking lot.

"Ace Raine?" Someone questioned, and I stopped in my tracks. I stared at the older man in front of me, looking him up and down.

"Have we met?" I retorted, with a bored expression.

"I am mister Starlings." He extended a hand and I just stared at it.

"Starlings?" I repeated, trying to figure out where I know that name from. "And what are you doing here, mister Starlings?"

"It's about my father's business." He proceeded, and I froze.

"Oh yes." I sighed, and looked away. "There's nothing I can do."

"I hear you have spoken to my father, and since an elderly man did nothing for you. I thought that maybe I could talk some sense into you?" He suggested and I sighed again.

"I'm sorry, but there really isn't anything I can do. We've helped you out for years, and you still having made enough quota." I explained and he sighed.

"Just give us some more time, please." He begged, and I frowned.

"I really cant speak now." I dismissed him and started walking again.

"Please, give me a time and date to speak about this." He continued, and followed me half way down the parking lot.

"Tomorrow." I tossed out there and the man smiled so widely, it was sickening.

"Thank you." He thanked about three times before I was out of hearing distance. I was used to crushing people's dreams, but not completely killing them. I got inside my car, locked the doors, and just sat there for a moment before heading home.

"Zeke?!" I called, but no answer. I glanced back outside and saw her car was gone. Did she really not tell me where she was going? I growled at the idea and went to the kitchen, grabbing a beer.


I pulled up to the house and sat in my car for a moment. Then I got out of the car and headed inside, to find the door unlocked. I closed the door behind me and turned to see Ace.

"Where were you?" He immediately started his shit. We argued so much, it was becoming a path that I didn't want to take.

"I went to Zach's." I answered, not bothering to deny anything.

"I heard." He growled, and downed his beer.

"You heard?" I repeated.

"Did I stutter?" He questioned, and sat the beer down. Then he grabbed another one and downed that one too.

"How many have you had?" I suggested, going in the kitchen and finding five other bottles.

"Not sure. Don't care." He shrugged and stumbled to the couch. I stared at him with a longing to hold him, a longing to go back to being happy with him. "I'm tired." He groaned, drinking the rest of that beer.

"Want to go to bed?" I questioned, and he nodded. I walked over and helped him up the stairs. We got to the bed and he laid down.

"Zeke." He whined, as I walked to the door.

"Yes?" I replied and he smiled.

"I miss you." He abruptly informed.

"I'm always here." I assured and he smiled.

"Promise you wont ever leave me?" He pouted and I laughed.

"I promise." I promised and he grinned.

"Come here." He playfully demanded.

"Go to sleep." I instructed and he narrowed his eyes.

"Babe." He plead and I came over to him. "I want sex."

"I'm tired." I lied, and he shook his head.

"You can just lay there." He grinned.

"No." I declined and backed away.

Skip to next chapter if you don't want to read this:

He grabbed my wrist and I tried jerking away.

"Zeke!" He screamed and shoved me on the bed.

"Ace quit it!" I demanded and he just laughed.

"We haven't had sex in so long!" He yelled, and I smelt the nasty scent of beer in his breath.

"You're drunk, Ace." I pointed out and he laughed again.

"I know this. But, I want you." He whispered, and started to take his pants off.

"No." I growled, and that's when it happened. He hit me, again. My head jerked in the same direction as his fist, and I snapped my head back in his direction. I just laid there, as he took my pants and undies off. He slammed into me roughly after spreading my legs, and pulled my hair. It was dry, and if you know anything about a dick sliding into you while you're dry, it hurts like a son of a bitch.

"Hopefully I'm better than my brother." He hissed in my ear, as he roughly shoved his hips forward in a strong thrust motion. I winced in pain, and held onto the bed sheets. This time it wasn't pleasure, instead my emotions were filled with anger, pain from the dry sex and disappointment. "Say my name." He demanded.

"Ace." I whispered, and he slammed harder. My hands went to his back and I could feel his skin literally coming off under my nails. Because at this moment, I shamefully admit that I just wanted to hurt him like he was hurting me.

"Louder!" he yelled, breathing heavily on my neck; causing my skin to feel all sweaty and gross. His breath stunk, and made my nose curl up in disgust. This was the most unattractive Ace I have ever encountered, and I honestly can't deal with this. I laid there as tears filled my eyes, because of not only the physical pain but the emotional pain.

"Ace!" I shrieked, my voice cracking in and out. He sloppily kissed my cheek, leaving drool and some how passed out on me in the process. So I laid there, with just a shirt on, with him inside me and passed out. I rolled him off, to where he wasn't in me anymore, and his arms wrapped around me tightly so that I couldn't leave...
♠ ♠ ♠
Sickening. Just sickening. *smh* lol