Status: slow updates.

A-Z

Playing the game.

I woke up feeling like shit, and noticed Ace didn't have his grip on me anymore. I sighed in relief, and got up. I stripped myself of the clothes and took a shower. I came out in a towel when he stirred, and opened his eyes.

"Ugh." He groaned, rolling over and rubbed his head. I could feel the blank expression on my face as I went to the closet and grabbed some clothes. "Morning, babe."

"Mhmmm." I replied, and went in the bathroom to change. I came back out with the towel and grabbed my cell phone, texting Zach.

"I know we haven't been getting along very well." Ace continued, and I just rolled my eyes. "What the fuck is wrong now?!"

"You don't remember last night, do you?" I choked out, and he stared at me with confusion. "I didn't think so." I added, just then Zach replied with the okay. I weakly smiled and grabbed some clothes.

"What are you doing?" Ace questioned, sitting up right now.

"I'm leaving, Ace. Maybe time apart will do us justice." I suggested, and that's when he stood up.

"Where are you going? To your family?" He continued, and I rolled my eyes again.

"Don't worry about it." I retorted, and zipped the bag up once I was done.

"You're my girlfriend, what do you mean don't worry about it?" He growled, and walked over... naked.

"Ace, last night was very disturbing. Right now, we are in the process of breaking up." It took all I had to tell him that, and I stood there with a lump in my throat.

"I don't even recall last night." He whispered, and I sighed.

"That's what I mean." I spat, and slipped my shoe on.

"Damn it, Zeke! Let's talk about this!" He screamed, and slammed the door shut. I stared at the door then looked at him. Was he going to keep me here or something?

"I can't talk about it, Ace. I need time to think." I stammered, and stared at the floor before reaching for my other shoe.

"Like hell." He growled, and kicked my shoe out of reach.

"I'll leave without a shoe." I informed and he stared at me with a challenging look. "You raped me last night, Ace." I whispered. "I'm done."

"No." He denied, and shook his head. "I didn't."

"Trust me, you did." I choked out, and stood. "I can't handle this anymore. You mentioned something about your brother. Well whatever he told you, is a lie. We never had sex, if that's what you think, and nor would I ever want to have sex with him! I loved you!"

"Loved?" He repeated, and stared at me with watery eyes. "Don't say it past tense, baby. Please."

"Ace. I can't do this right now." I gulped, and stared at my hands with furrowed brows. "I can't handle whatever you have going in your mind. All we do is argue. I thought moving in would be better...but it's...it's worse."

"Zeke, just tell me what happened with you and Dante! That's all I want to know!" He plead, and I stared into his eyes.

"He told me that I deserved better, and asked me when was the last time that you did anything for me ." I spat, and Ace just stood there dumb founded. I shook my head and grabbed my other shoe, and slipped it on.

"He told me that I deserved better, and asked me when was the last time that you did anything for me " She said with venom and I stood there ashamed. I didn't even bother to stop her as she put her other shoe on.

"When... When will you be back?" I stammered, and she simply shrugged. "Zeke, I'm... I'll keep in touch." I couldn't say that word, that sorry word. I haven't said that word in awhile, and for some reason I didn't.

"Of course." She nodded and grabbed her bag. "Have fun this weekend."

"You too." I childishly replied and she just smiled.

"I intend too." She harshly retorted, and walked out.

I went to the bathroom and took a shower, feeling my back unusually sting. Once I was out of the shower and just in a towel, I looked in the mirror and saw the scratch marks on my back. I cringed at the idea of her doing this to my back, not out of pleasure but to lash out at me. I changed into clothes, sat on the bed and sat there with my head in my hands. Feeling the overly necessary feeling to cry. That's when it hit me hard, and a few tears went down my cheeks as I repeated to myself: I raped her....


I drove to Zach's with tears streaming down my face. How was I supposed to do this? I still loved Ace, and he didn't even apologize! I screamed nothing in particular, just screamed as I stopped at the stop light. Suddenly my phone went off.

"What?!" I yelled in the phone.

"You left your charger for your phone." Ace's quiet voice replied.

"I don't care, Zach has one." I spat then hung up. Oh shit, I told him where I was. I gritted my teeth and slammed my phone down on the chair next to me. Oh who cares if he knows anyways.

"What happened?" Zach rushed out of his house, and opened my car door.

"Drama." I simply informed, and grabbed my duffel bag.

"How long do you plan to stay?" He suggested and I sighed.

"However long without bugging." I weakly smiled and he laughed.

"I told you, you never bug." He assured, wrapping an arm around me as we walked to his front door.

"Tawny doesn't mind?" I suggested, and he weakly smiled then it turned to a frown.

"Tawny and I don't really... Well, we're on a break." He sighed, staring at the floor. "She was with some guy yesterday when she told me she needed time away from me, time to figure shit out."

"Great." I scoffed and he shrugged.

"It doesn't matter to me, anymore. Tawny and I were slowly going our separate ways anyway. It just sucks that she's with another dude so quick, one she barely fucking met too." He spat, and stared off with anger.

"Funny how it works that way huh?" I sighed and he simply nodded once.

"I called it though, remember?" He chuckled, and this time I nodded.

"Yeah, you did mention something about it." I shrugged as he opened the door. This all too familiar house was actually clean; and I smiled at the thought that he didn't want to move from this house as much as I didn't want to get a new car. Too many memories, in both.

"So what happened with you and Ace?" He inquired, closing the door behind me.

"Stupid shit." I sighed and he quirked a brow.

"That's all you're going to tell me?" He lightly chuckled, but I'm sure it was out of sarcasm.

"He thinks I like his brother or something." I quietly informed and he made a big O with his lips.

"Figures." He shook his head. "The dude thinks you'll cheat on him."

"Maybe he was cheated on before?" I suggested, trying to reason with Ace even though he isn't here.

"Or it's just a form of control." Zach proposed, and I rolled my eyes.

"For once, quit looking at the negatives and try to help me here. Please?" I bit my bottom lip, afraid that I'd piss Zach off.

"I'm sorry, Zeke. But I don't think you should be with him." He sternly confessed. "So, I really don't want to try and help that sorry excuse for a man out."

"You act as though you want me all to yourself." I mused, trying to make light of the situation. But Zach didn't laugh, he just stayed quiet. "Do you?"

"No, I love Tawny." He roughly nodded and walked down the small hall, if you can call it that. "I set up the spare room, it has an air mattress but this is only a two bedroom house."

"It'll do, thanks." I placed my duffel bag on the air mattress and turned to Zach.

"I also stocked up the fridge." He added with a grin. "Lots of goodies in there."

"Yummy." I giggled and he nodded.

"Plus, dinner is at the rents tonight." He informed and I sighed.

"Do I have to go?" I frowned and he stared at me with confusion.

"Well, we wont mention anything about Ace then yeah?" He chuckled and I smiled with relief.

"Thanks for everything, Zach. It means a lot." I thanked and took a seat on the air mattress.

"No problem." He nodded and walked out of the room.

That bitch. I can't believe she went to Zach's! I paced the room with so many emotions, it was unreal. I was not only ashamed of myself for my drunk actions, pissed off that she's with Zach, but also heartbroken because I really do love her. I sat down on my bed and sighed.

"You okay?" I glanced up to see Dante, and glared.

"You asshole!" I screamed, getting up to shove him. "You filled her head with shit!"

"Oh piss off, Ace!" He yelled, and shoved me back.

"No, what the fuck is your problem? You come here and ruin everything!" I growled.

"Like you did with my first ex?" Dante brought up and I glared.

"You were cheating on her." I recalled and he rolled his eyes.

"Everyone in the family cheats, Ace. Whether you want to admit it or not, but it's true!" He pointed out. "Look at Axel, our half brother. Father cheated on mom and got another chick pregnant when mom was already pregnant with you."

"Shut the fuck up, Dante." I demanded.

"And now they're no longer together, because mom couldn't handle it. Don't forget our half sister, she's the same age as me. You'd think a bitch would get used to it." Dante coldly laughed and I sprung my fist back then punched him.

"Shut your fucking mouth!" I screamed.

"You know what, Ace. I'll save your face and just leave." Dante growled, unfazed by my punch.

"More like saving your ass." I hissed and Dante laughed.

"You really think you can beat me, little brother?" He quirked a brow, and that stupid smirk on his face.

"Don't tempt me." I warned and he just laughed.

"I've been waiting for this day, for a long... long time." Dante took his jacket off, and tossed it on the ground. Suddenly he tackled me, football style, back and I hit the bed frame. Dante sat on me and punched me good in the jaw. I finally got over the shock, and caught his fist; then punched him hard on the nose.

After awhile, we both laid on the ground of my bedroom, exhausted. Our heavy breaths were the only noise in the room, and blood was every where. I glanced over at Dante, at the same time he glanced at me, and we both laughed.

"You've gotten better." Dante complimented, and I nodded.

"Not bad yourself." I retorted, and this time he nodded. Maybe this is what we both needed, to finally beat the shit out of each other and now we'll be fine.


A couple of days later:

I was surprised that Zach kept his word, he really didn't tell my parents anything. We both watched movies and ate popcorn, without a word.

"Maybe you should get a job?" Zach suggested and I shrugged.

"I put in applications already, and got a call yesterday when you were gone." I informed and he nodded.

"Any luck?" He questioned, and I shrugged.

"They liked my application, and said they enjoy giving people their first job." I repeated what the lady had told me, and he smiled.

"Are you going for it?" He quirked a brow, and it suddenly became quiet.

"I need to talk to Ace first." I sighed and he groaned.

"Everything is about Ace to you!" He yelled while getting up.

"I can't help that I love him!" I defended and he sarcastically laughed.

"It's like you can't live without him!" He growled.

"And look who's talking? You may not notice this, but you talk about Tawny so much, it's disgusting." I spat, and he glared.

"Maybe you should go talk to him." He suggested, grabbing my jacket.

"You're kicking me out?" I retorted and he shrugged.

"Maybe I am, maybe I'm not." He stubbornly replied, and I rolled my eyes.

"Maybe you should take this time to call Tawny as well, figure out what the fuck you want to do too." I hissed, snatching my jacket from him.

"Zeke." He quietly called as I made it to the door.

"I'll be back later to get my shit." I sighed, opening the house door.

"Zeke." He repeated.

"What?!" I screamed, feeling the tears run down my cheeks.

"I'm sorry. Okay? I just got over heated." He immediately apologized, something I wasn't used to.

"I know, but you're right. I really need to talk to Ace." I weakly smiled and he frowned.

"I love you." He shifted his eyes to mine and replaced his frown with a smile.

"I love you too." I repeated, and left.

It was dark outside, and I knew it was a Saturday night. Maybe he wasn't even home? I frowned at the thoughts, as I pulled up to his place and saw vehicles lined outside. I had to park down the street, and walk to the house.

"Oh, a stripper?!" Some guy I didn't even recognize announced, and I turned a bright red as everyone stared at me expectantly.

"I'm not a stripper." I had to bust his bubble, and laughed as I walked through the house to find Ace.

"Who are you here for?" A guy approached me, his gray eyes were kind of scary.

"Ace." I answered, and he chuckled.

"Ace is currently busy with a three some. But, I'm sure he'll be done soon. They've been up there for hours!" The guy groaned and took a seat at the bar in the kitchen. I furrowed my brows and immediately headed up the stairs. "Unless you plan to join, I don't suggest going up there!"

"Oh baby!" I heard a familiar voice call, and it wasn't Ace's voice. Instead it was that girls' voice that I saw here that day I first moved in. I gulped and opened the door to my bedroom. Sure enough there Ace was with that sleazy girl from before and another girl.

I couldn't believe the guys suckered me into doing this. Zeke never answered my texts or calls, so why not right? I was having too much fun with two girls, and it's every guys' dream! I practically jizzed right then and there when they told me what they had in store. I was currently on my back, as one rode me and the other let me play with her tits, when the door opened.

"Oh baby!" Alexis moaned, as the girl that's letting me play with her breasts and finger her glanced over at the door.

"Another girl?" She sighed, and I looked up to see Zeke. Her hair was messy, and her eyes stared at me. She didn't bother to look at the girls around me, instead her eyes were locked on mine.

"Zeke." I breathed out, and she just quietly shut the door behind her. I shoved Alexis off me, and grabbed some pants. I quickly put them on as I rushed out the door, almost tripping. I ran around the house and saw her go out the front door. "Zeke!"

"No, Ace." She breathed out, and stumbled down the sidewalk. I caught up to her quickly, and grabbed her arms. But she shoved me away, putting a finger in my face. "I came here for you! I came here to work things out! I came here because I love you!"

"Zeke." I quietly repeated for the third time, but instead she shook her head.

"I'm getting a job, Ace. I'll save up for my own place, and tomorrow. I'll come and get my shit." She sighed, but this time I wasn't going to let that be all. I wrapped my arms strongly around her, and held her close.

"Please don't." I begged, and she tried her best to get out my grip. I knew if I just held her, and allowed her to try and fight me away, that she'd run out of energy. "I love you, Zeke."

"That isn't enough anymore!" She shrieked, and with one last jerk she went limp in my arms. "I can't do this anymore."

"Yes, you can. We love each other." I assured, kissing her head.

"No, I can't." She childishly argued.

"Zekelyn Marie Wild, I love you with all my heart." I released her and got on one knee. "I love you more than-"

"Don't do this." She cut me off, and stared at me with hatred behind her eyes. "Don't do this right here, and right after what I just saw. The answer will be a big disappointment."

"And look at you! At Zach's house, alone." I scoffed, standing back up right.

"Zach is my best friend! I didn't want to go to my house, because then I'd have to explain everything to them, and I already knew that we'd get back together. So why make them hate you?" She rambled, and I stood there dumb founded.

"We just have a case of mis-communication." I assured and she shook her head, causing her hair to fly every where.

"This is more than mis-communication, if you really loved me, Ace. Then you wouldn't be fucking two girls at once." She pointed out, and glared at the house.

"Maybe I wanted to get rid of all my fantasies, that way when we got back together. I could be a better man to you. I don't want to be like my dad, who settled down early with my mom, and fucked everything up. I want to be a good man for you, you make me want to change, Zeke. I've never felt this way with anyone, and I don't want too. I want to be with you and only you." I poured my heart out to her, and she just stared at me.

"You did this to become a better man?" She said without emotion.

"Yes." I answered, looking at the floor.

"You did this for me?" She continued.

"Not when you put it-" I started but she cut me off.

"Answer the question." She demanded.

"In a way, yes." I answered, and she just let out a big breath.

"I'm done." She stated for the fifth time. "I'm not going to let someone justify their actions because of me."

"I'm not trying to justify them, damn it. Zeke!" I screamed and grabbed her arm roughly. "You promised!"

"I promised? Oh so you do remember shit from that night." She stared at me hurtfully.

"No, actually. Dante told me." I honestly answered, and she looked confused.

"Told you what?" She asked.

"He told me how I'm fucking up, he told me that I needed to get my desires out if I want to be a real man and actually give you everything you deserved. He reminded me of how I've got lord knows how many siblings by our father because he's a man whore. And Zeke, damn it. I don't want to do that to you." I cried, yes I was crying. Tears were running down my cheeks, as I released her. "But what's even worse. I'm trying to keep you, and if you love someone you let them go. If they really love you, they'll come back. I understand that now."

"What are you talking about?" She gasped, as I just weakly smiled.

"I love you, Zeke. And I'll let you go." I nodded, and took a step back.

"Don't try that with me, Ace. You know I love you." She whispered, and continued to stare me in the eyes.

"I know that, and that's why. If you really love me, like the sang goes, you'll find your way back to me and we can live happily. So, I'm going to let you go. I wont bother you anymore, I wont piss you off, and I wont make your life miserable. When you're ready for me, I'll be here." I explained and she stared at me confused. Without another word, she wrapped her arms around me and kissed me. I smiled in the kiss, not only because I have her back, but because I knew that would work on her. I already know her type of personality, and I just reeled her back in.
♠ ♠ ♠
hahahaha I know this may sound horrible, but I really love Ace's character. I think he's amazing, he knows exactly what to say to switch someones mind pattern and get them back. You know that's brilliance right there.