Status: slow updates.

A-Z

Naked.

Just say yes. I kept repeating in my head as I stared at her, waiting for her answer. She looked away, and I could see tears in her eyes. Does this mean it's a no? I felt my lips pull down, and I took in a deep breath. I lovingly grabbed her hand, and stared at her with a weak smile.

"Ace." She whispered, and I stared up at her. I stared into her eyes, and longed for her answer to be a yes. "I don't know."

"How... How do you not know?" I stammered, feeling tears prick my eyes.

"I just don't know." She repeated, and slowly her hand came out of mine.

"Do you love me?" I questioned, and she let out a low breath.

"Yes." She confidently answered, and I smiled.

"Then shouldn't that be enough?" I suggested, and glanced up at the night sky.

"I don't want to get married this year." She reasoning with me, and slowly I was confident that she's going to accept.

"Of course, we need to enjoy being fiance's." I assured, and she bit her bottom lip.

"Then, yes. I would love too." She accepted, and I pulled out the ring. I heard her gasp, and soon her eyes shifted from the ring to me.

"I love you." I repeated, and slipped the ring on her finger. She stared at it with her mouth agape, as I stood up and wrapped her in my arms. I lifted her and twirled her around. "We're going to be so happy!" I squealed, with overwhelming feelings.

"I love you too." She retorted, and wrapped her legs around my waist. I kissed her, and enjoyed the feeling of her hands going through my hair. We both stared at the fire, with her still up in my arms and cradled.


It was getting late, and the fire was dying down. Ace sat me back down on my feet, and tossed water on the fire. I stood there, with my arms across my stomach for warmth and smiled at him. This was my fiance. No longer a boyfriend, but fiance. I glanced down at the ring and sighed.

"Ready?" I heard, and glanced up to see Ace. "The fire is out, and do you want some dinner?"

"I'm not really hungry." I shrugged. "Remember, it was a big lunch."

"Yeah, I'm not that bad of a cook." He boasted, and got the door for me.

"Thank you, and you're a very good cook." I complimented and he nodded. I slipped my pants off as we walked back to the room, and I tossed them on the floor. "Oh, Ace."

"Hmm?" He replied, turning towards me. His eyes trailed from mine, down to my bare legs. "Now that's not funny to tease."

"Who said I'm teasing?" I winked, and he gulped.

"Really?" He suggested, and I flung my head back as I laughed.

"Let's cuddle." I motioned for him to follow as I walked back to the room, stripping my shirt and bra in the process.

"Zeke." He moaned in agony as he watched me. "It's not fair." He whined, his hands twitching.

"Oh what's the matter, Ace?" I seductively asked, leaning against the post to the bed. "Can't control yourself?"

"You know I can't control myself around you, you're too much beauty." He replied, and I giggled.

"Nice try with brownie points." I mused, and sat down on the bed. Then with ease, I lifted my legs up and took my panties off; tossing them at him, and landing on his shoulder. "Let's cuddle. Naked."

"Okay." He gulped, taking his shirt off. I smiled, and curled under the sheets; watching my fiance take his clothes off. Soon he joined me, and we laid there, on the fresh new sheets...naked.

Morning time:

I woke up feeling refreshed, and smiled at Ace's sleeping body next to me. I couldn't believe that I have such an amazing guy laying next to me. I slowly got up from the bed, and walked to the bathroom to pee. Once I was done with that, I wanted to make coffee and surprised Ace. So, I crept out of the room, and down the stairs.

"Whoa!" I heard and turned to see a guy.

"Oh my God! Ace!" I screamed and ran up the stairs. Ace shot up from the bed and ran out, running into me and wrapped me in his arms.

"What's the matter?" He asked, wrapping his arms around my waist protectively. He glanced over my shoulder and started laughing. "Oh, Axel."

"Axel?" I felt my face turn red, and I shoved past Ace to the room. I slammed the door shut and put on a shirt. Ace came in the room and slipped on some boxers.

"Yeah, I guess they came back early?" Ace sighed, putting on some pajama bottoms as well.

"It would've been nice for them to call at least." I sighed, feeling self conscience.

"Hey, don't worry about it." He cooed, and kissed my cheek. I weakly smiled at him, as he tossed a shirt on and walked out. I grabbed some boxers, and walked down stairs also.

"We haven't officially, or should I say properly, meet. I'm Axel." The guy stuck his hand out for me, and smiled.

"I'm Zeke." I weakly replied, biting my bottom lip and slowly shook his head.

"You're the girl from the party?" He chuckled, and rubbed the back of his neck. "I hadn't known you were, Ace's girlfriend or else I-"

"Fiancee." Ace corrected, and stood beside me.

"Fiancee?" Axel repeated with his brows raised, he glanced at my left hand and laughed. "I didn't realize that you were Ace's fiancee, or else I wouldn't have told you he was upstairs."

"Don't worry about it." I assured, and patted his shoulder when Dante came in the room.

"Did I hear the word fiancee?" Dante gasped, glancing at Ace to me.

"She accepted last night." Ace informed and I sighed.

"Have you told father?" Dante retorted, and I heard Ace groan.

"Don't worry about it." Ace spat, and turned to Axel. "By the way, next time you both need to call, and not just barge in."

"I didn't know she'd be naked." Axel frowned, and I lightly giggled out of nervousness.

"Hence the reason you call." Ace sternly instructed, and Axel nodded.

"Sorry man." Axel apologized, and Ace wrapped an arm around me.

"It's not me you need to apologize too." Ace retorted.

"I'm sorry." Axel directed to me, and I lightly nodded.

"Now that that's done." Ace smiled. "I'm making vegetarian food tonight."

"Vegetarian?" Axel's face scrunched up, and he stuck his tongue out. "Gross."

"Hey, you can always leave and get food. Then come back." Ace hissed and Axel smirked.

"That might just happen. So maybe, I could sneak in and see a little more." Axel winked and Ace reached out and smacked Axel on the back of the head.

"If it happens again, consider yourself a dead man." Ace threatened and Axel chuckled.

"You two grow up." Dante ordered and smiled at me. "Heard I missed a show though?"

"Dante." Ace growled, and I backed away.

"I'm going to clean up." I politely excused myself and walked up the stairs. I felt the eyes of the guys on me, and that made me feel uneasy. So, I figured I'd clean up the bedroom, since neither of us made the bed.

"Ace, she's beautiful." Axel immediately complimented as soon as Zeke left the room.

"I know." I shrugged, glancing over my shoulder to make sure the door was closed.

"And she even stayed after the other night." Dante added, and I rolled my eyes.

"That boys is what we call true love." I patted their heads and walked by.

"True love or stupidity." Axel chimed and I could hear them follow me.

"Don't start, Axel." I growled and he shut his mouth.

"No need to be so rude, Ace. If I didn't scare her off, I'm sure Axel couldn't." Dante assured, and I laughed.

"No one could scare her off." I bragged and Axel snorted.

"Besides you." He rudely pointed out, and I jerked my head in his direction and glared.

"Meaning?" I hissed, and he shrugged.

"The guys in the family are kind of, ridiculous." Axel said while looking at his finger tips. "I'm just saying, no one could scare her away, besides yourself."

"Just shut up, Axel." I shook my head and opened the fridge, grabbing a soda.

"Unless that Zach fellow snatches her up." Dante mused.

"Zach?" Axel repeated, and I groaned.

"Both of you have enough to worry about, and shouldn't you be leaving tonight?" I addressed Axel and he shrugged.

"My ex wants the place to herself for a week, and so I'm staying here." Axel informed with a grin, and I rolled my eyes.

"Your ex?" I chuckled, and he slouched forward.

"Yes, it's been a rocky road with her." He mumbled.

"Serves you right for talking shit about me and my girl." I roughly nodded, and he rolled his eyes.

"Dude, your girlfriend is a keeper. Mine is just a slut that I like to bang, big difference." Axel explained, and I just laughed.

"Whatever you say." I retorted.

"You don't think that Zeke is a keeper?" Dante smirked, leaning against the wall and stared at me.

"I just think, with my brothers here, this shall be interesting to see if she can handle." I thought aloud, and took a long drink.

"If she handled what happened a few days ago, I don't suggest fucking up again." Axel warned, staring intensely at me.

"She has a ring on her finger, doesn't she?" I quirked a brow, and Dante chuckled.

"The Raine blood." Dante added, and Axel just laughed.

"Oh this shall be interesting." Axel agreed, and we all just laughed.

"A ring does make it hard for them to leave." I confessed and they all nodded.

"You left that one chick though didn't you?" Axel brought up, and I frowned.

"Don't bring her up." I growled, and Dante simply laughed.

"She's back in town." Dante rudely told me, and I rolled my eyes.

"I don't care." I hissed and they both laughed.

"Then you don't mind if she comes over?" Axel was challenging me, and I was slowly getting pissed.

"Do whatever you want, just keep her down stairs." I shrugged, trying to act unfazed.

"Oh man, I love this shit!" Axel howled, and I grabbed him by the collar of his shirt.

"I'm warning you now, if this fucks anything up with Zeke and I. I swear, I'll personally hold you accountable." I quietly warned, then jerked him away and shoved past them both.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm falling in love with this story again. <3