Status: slow updates.

A-Z

Dressing up, and Dressing down.

The music was loud when we entered the house. I left Zach to go upstairs and wake up Ace.

"Hey, babe." I quietly called, going over and touching his arm. "The party is starting."

"Already?" He groaned, and we heard the house door slam closed along with laughter.

"Yep." I answered, bending over and kissed him.

"Babe." He called, as I was walking away.

"Yeah?" I replied, biting my bottom lip.

"I like how you have your best friend, but don't ever go alone in our room or any bedroom again." Ace sternly scolded, and I stood there with furrowed brows now.

"Okay." I whispered, no point in arguing.

"Also, I bought a dress for you." He added.

"A dress?" I repeated, glancing at the closet.

"Yes, I want you to dress up for me." He sat up with a smile. I walked over to the closet, and clicked the light on, looking around.

"What color is it?" I inquired, staring at the rows of dresses.

"Just dress in one." He retorted, and I sighed. He never got a dress for me, he just wants me to dress up.

"I'm fine with what I'm wearing though." I whined and he stared at me, emotionless. "Fine." I growled, and grabbed a stupid dress. I closed the closet door, and changed in there.

I changed into a nice pair of formal pants, and a button up shirt. I waited for Zeke to come out in here dress, and smiled when she did. She looked amazing with a black, V-neck, mini-dress. The bottom of the dress is tighter than the rest, and goes just beneath her butt cheeks.

"I don't like it." She frowned, and stared at herself in the mirror. I chuckled, and walked over to her.

"It looks amazing." I complimented, feeling her back; since her back is revealed by the dress. It's a beautiful mini-dress that I can barely describe.

"I think it reveals too much." She whined, tugging at the bottom of her dress like a kid.

"It doesn't, it reveals the perfect amount." I whispered in her ear, and stared at her neck. "Where's that locket?"

"Locket?" She repeated, her hand immediately going to her upper chest area. "Oh."

"Oh?" I scoffed as she walked over to the drawer and pulled it out.

"Don't take it off." I demanded, and took it from her. She slowly nodded and turned so that I can put it on her. She lifted her hair, and I clipped it with ease. "I had it especially engraved on the inside."

"I know." She whispered, and slowly turned to me. "Why am I all dressed up?"

"Because I never get to see you dressed up, you're always in sweats, pajamas or jeans." I complained and she giggled.

"Fair enough." She whispered, then looked at me. "Then I want you to dress down."

"Dress own?" I quirked a brow, and stared at her with amusement.

"Where are your casual clothes?" She suggested, going in the closet.

"At the near back, and we're wasting time." I groaned, glancing at my cell phone.

"Here." She came out with a pair of dark jeans, and a black shirt.

"This?" I questioned, staring over the pants and shirt. "Is basically like what I have on."

"No, you're wearing Dickies with a button up shirt. These are faded jeans with a Queen shirt." She elaborated, holding the shirt and pants next to me.

"Then we wont match." I pouted, and she tapped her foot impatiently. "Fine." I caved, taking my shirt off and pants, then slipped on her choice. "Better?"

"Much." She giggled, and kissed me. I deepened the kiss, and lightly massaged her tongue with my own. "No kinky time, remember? Party time."

"Fine." I laughed and followed her out of the room.


There wasn't as many people as I was expecting. I walked comfortably around people, although I wasn't feeling comfortable. I hated this stupid dress, and constanlty tugged it down then back up because my boobs were being revealed.

"You don't look happy." Zach teased, coming beside me.

"I'm not." I groaned, grabbing a drink.

"Poor thing." He mused, and I rolled my eyes. Suddenly blonde hair came by, and Tawny stood there.

"Zach, can we talk?" Her voice was quiet, and she seemed nervous.

"About what?" He growled, turning to her.

"I want to be able to be here, and us not be awkward." She explained, taking glances at me.

"You're not welcome here." I butted in, putting my drink down.

"Oh shut up." She spat at me and turned to Zach.

"If you didn't know, this is my house." I growled, and she sent me a wide eyed look.

"Is it?" She replied, and I gave her a 'no shit' look.

"Just leave, Tawny." Zach sighed and she frowned.

"I miss you." She pathetically whined.

"You just want to party!" Zach screamed, and shoved her. I looked at him with bewilderment and jumped in front of him.

"Get out, Tawny." I demanded, and she sighed.

"What's going on?" Ace entered, taking the cup I had and drank it.

"Tawny is not welcome here." I explained to Ace, and he sent Tawny a weird look.

"Why not?" He questioned, and I narrowed my eyes.

"I don't like her." I answered.

"Is that the only reason?" He suggested, glancing at Zach.

"It's not the only reason, but it should be good enough." I stated, and Ace shrugged.

"Tawny is chill." He nonchalantly confessed, and she just smiled.

"Now if you don't mind." She skipped her way back to Dante, and I glared at Ace.

"What the fuck Ace!" I screamed, and Zach placed a comforting hand on my arm.

"Don't yell at me." Ace spat, then glared at Zach. "Don't touch her."

"Fuck you." I growled, causing Ace to snap his head in my direction.

"What?" He replied, and I crossed my arms over my chest.

"I said fuck you." I repeated with a shrug, and Ace grabbed my arm then yanked me outside. The slider door was slammed so hard, I'm surprised it didn't break as he turned to me.

"What the fuck is your problem?" He spat, staring at my left eye to my right.

"I don't want Tawny here, not only because of Zach, but because she's an annoying bitch." I explained, with my arms across my chest. "I want her gone, Ace."

"Well, I don't like Zach." He retorted, and I quirked a brow.

"Are you really trying to say that you're just as close to Tawny as I am to Zach?" I suggested, tightening my crossed arms.

"No, I just think it works both ways." He shrugged, taking another big drink from the cup that I didn't even notice he had in his hand.

"Whatever." I spat and tried shoving past him, he grabbed my arm and I stopped. "Don't touch me."

"What? I can't touch my fiancee?" He asked, and I rolled my eyes; pushing him away.

"Don't touch me right now." I corrected myself, and opened the slider. But he blocked the way and slammed it closed again.

"No, actually. I will touch you when I want, however I want, and do whatever I want to fucking do." He growled, tossing the cup on the grass. "And what are you going to do about it?"

"I'm not dealing with this." I sighed, trying to open the slider again. He grabbed my arm and rudely yanked me away, and so I did what any girl would do. I slapped him. He stood there confused for a moment, not used to me being the one to physically harm him. "I'm...I'm sorry."

"No." He put a hand up, and shook his head. "If you want Tawny out that bad, I'll make her leave."

"Ace." I started, but yet again he put his hand up.

"I'll see you tonight." He pushed past me and went inside, walking over to Tawny and said something. She looked up at him pissed off, and shook her head. At which he leaned over, roughly grabbed her arm, yanked her off the couch and literally tossed her out of the house. I winced at it all, knowing that's exactly what he wanted to do to me.

"Zeke?" I heard and turned to see Zach, apparently he walked all the way around and must have hopped the fence.

"Oh, hey." I whispered, taking a seat. He put a cig in front of my face, and I accepted it with a smile.

"I wish you'd leave, Ace." He abruptly confessed, and I sat there with furrowed brows.

"What?" I retorted, acting as if I hadn't heard him right.

"I wish you'd leave Ace." He repeated, and our eyes connected.
♠ ♠ ♠
awwww Zach is so cute. :]