Status: slow updates.

A-Z

Abused.

"So this is the life you want to live?" Zach questioned, watching Ace crawl up the stairs now. He was like a baby, and looked rather pathetic. I took in a deep breath and shifted my attention to Zach.

"I love Ace." I said , for what felt like the millionth time that night.

"Love only goes so far, Zee." Zach stated, with a shake of his head.

"He loves me." I assured, and Zach just laughed.

"I can tell." He mused, but I didn't find it funny.

"Stop, Zach." I plead, and he just rolled his eyes.

"You know, I always wondered if he ever laid a hand on you. Especially if he did it in front of me, what I would do. I always said, I'd beat the shit out of any man. But, I just stood there. Zeke." He confessed, tears forming in his eyes. "I refuse to just allow this to happen, and not do anything."

"What are you saying?" I asked, furrowing my brows.

"I'm saying. I can't be in your life anymore, if he is in it." He sighed, and stared up at the stairs. "I can't do it anymore."

"Zach." I whined, as he started walking to the door.

"No, maybe it's because he's a vegetarian. Maybe it's because he's rich. Maybe you just like the abuse, but I don't. I don't like to see it, I don't like to hear about it, I don't like to even think about it." He rambled, and then paused. "I love you Zeke, and not as a friend, not as a sister."

"Zach, please don't." I begged, and he shook his head.

"I can't do it, you have the opportunity now. Him, or me?" He demanded, and I stood there with confusion. The drinks from earlier have settled, and I could feel the light-ness in result.

"I don't know." I slowly, but quietly, answered. Zach sucked his lips in his mouth and nodded his head repeatedly.

"Then I'll make the decision for you, since you don't know. Good bye, Zekelyn Marie Wild. It has been a good over ten years with you, and yeah." He choked out, and proceeded to the door. I grabbed his arm, and he jerked around, then smashed his lips on mine. For a moment, I kissed back and wrapped my arms around his neck.

"I cant." I pushed him away, after realizing what we had just done. My ring fell on the floor, causing both of us to turn our attention to it. Zach slowly lifted his eyes to mine and stared intensely at me.

"Do you love me?" He simply inquired. I glanced at the floor, at which he reached a hand under my chin and brought my attention back to him. "Tell me you don't love me more than friends, more than a brother figure, more than that. And I'll be gone."

"Zach." I whispered, and he placed a finger on my lips.

"Do you love me?" He repeated himself, then slowly slid his finger to rest on the side of my cheek with the rest of his hand. I love Ace, I am engaged to Ace. Zach and I have too much history, and I already know we wouldn't work out. I just know it. I couldn't do this to Ace. But I love Zach, always have and waited for this day. But.. Was he a little too late?

"No." I finally answered. "I loved you more last year, Zach. But, the day you told me to leave because Tawny was coming over, was the day I moved on."

"Don't give me that bullshit, Zeke. Don't give me that fucking bullshit!" He screamed, and finished the beer that I hadn't noticed he had. "You know I have always loved you, and that I was sorry for the shit I did when I was with Tawny."

"You asked and I answered!" I screamed, finally having enough of him yelling at me. Maybe it's because we're both drunk, or something. But we acted as if we hated each other.

"I'm going to ask one last time, do you love me?" He yet again, asked.

"No." I repeated, staring into his eyes.

"Fine." He dropped the bottle on the floor, glared at the ring on the ground and glared up at me. "I love you." He lastly said before stumbling out the door and slammed it behind him.

"Zeke?" I heard Ace drunkenly call. I locked the house door, and with a sigh went up stairs to Ace.

Last night was a complete blur to me at first when I woke up. I had no idea what happened, all I know is Zeke is sleeping in my arms and we are both naked. I smiled, and kissed her head before heading to the bathroom. Fearful that I had fucked up last night, I got dressed and headed to make breakfast. But that's when I stepped on it, the little expensive ring that symbolized Zeke's love for me, and the love I have for her.

"Zeke?!" I screamed, bending over and fingering it with my pointer finger. I stomped up the stairs and slammed the bedroom door open.

"Hmm?" She stirred, and slowly opened her eyes. "What?"

"Why is this on the floor?" I choked out, feeling a sudden pain in my chest.

"I took it off." She measly answered.

"Why?" I retorted, and she sighed. I placed the ring on the little beauty desk we have that has a big mirror connected to it and turned my attention to her.

"Zoey and Brody came over, I want to announce it at a family dinner." She explained, before heading into the bathroom stiffly. I stood there with confusion as she walked as if she were a zombie.

"Something wrong?" I inquired, leaning against the bathroom door frame.

"No." She shrugged. "Why would you think something is wrong?"

"Because of your behavior this morning." I nonchalantly reply, and she sighed.

"You don't remember last night huh?" She spat, and I sighed. Not again.

"Look, I had a few to drink." I started to explain, but she shook her head.

"No, I'm tired of that excuse Ace. We are supposed to be getting married, okay? We're engaged! Getting drunk, doing shit, and blaming it on the alcohol isn't working anymore!" She screamed, her voice cracking in and out.

"Everything will be different when we get married." I cooed, coming over to wrap her in my arms. But she shoved me away, and stood at a distance.

"Just like moving in would make things different...huh?" She whispered, staring at me with tears in her eyes.

"Zeke." I warningly said, I could feel my expression as serious, and my tone was very off-ish.

"Ace." She replied, with a sigh. "I-"

"Don't." I demanded, and watched as she closed her eyes tightly.

"I can't do this." She did anyways, she disobeyed me again! But that's when it hit me, wait. She wasn't just disobeying me, this time she was dumping me.

"Excuse me?" I retorted, and she took in a deep breath.

"I can't do-" She started to repeat herself, but at this time I was overwhelmed with anger. I grabbed her from behind the hair and drug her into the bedroom.

"You can't do what anymore?! Huh?" I screamed in her face, as my spit fell on her cheek. "You can't just be in love with me?!"

"Stop!" She begged, and elbowed me in the stomach. But I ignored it, my adrenaline was too much and I snapped. I blacked out, I couldn't control myself anymore. I tossed her on the bed, and took my pants off. I took my boxers off, and even my shirt.

"You can't do this huh?!" I repeated, and turned her around. It was sickening to say that her pain and fear turned me on,...

WARNING: SEXUAL PARTS.

When she slapped me, that turned me on even more. I was hard as a rock, and ready to fuck her brains out, even if she didn't want it. I parted her legs, and held her wrists with one hand above her head. I used my other hand to spit on and wipe on her vagina so that this wouldn't be dry, then I thrust-ed hard in her. She screamed, and screamed. But with my free hand, I turned on the radio and blasted it. Tears streamed down her face, as her vagina tightened around my dick in response to the unwanted object. I loved it, hell I think I might enjoy this sex better than regular sex. She begged and begged me, I know because I read her lips. I tightened my grip around her wrists as I thrust-ed inside of her as hard as I can. I leaned forward and bit her nipple hard, causing her to cry out again. I left a very dark hickey on her breast as I continued to thrust.

"You can't do this huh?" I repeated, my brain not functioning right. I shouldn't be doing this, but I didn't care. My grip on her wrist tightened and I quickened my pace. I was thrusting so fast, that my legs were starting to wear out from all the movement. Once I was finished with her, I collapsed on her. Regaining my breathing, and ability.

"You can't do this huh?" That stupid thing rang in my head, and I felt my blood boil again. I got off her, and grabbed her by her hair again. She fell on the floor, and my foot collided with her side repeatedly. After many kicks, I rolled her on her back and sat on her.

"You can't do this huh!" This time I screamed it, and slapped her hard on the cheek. I was going to make sure I didn't leave a bruise for the public eye, so I started punching her collar bone area, and her chest. Not the breast exactly, but right above the breast and then kneed her in the stomach. I stood up, and stared down at her, giving her one more kick, and soon she passed out.


I laid there naked, on the floor. My body, numb. My breathing, harsh. My head, throbbing. My hair, had strands on the floor beside me. I gulped blood down my throat, as my eyes painfully opened. I prayed that it was over and it finally was. I nervously looked around the room for Ace, and he sat there staring at me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for this hella late update, I have been busy and whatnot. Hope you enjoyed this chapter even though it's sad, sorry if I worded it horribly, and the grammar/punctuation/spelling is horrid too. Thanks for reading, commenting, and subscribing. Again sorry for the late updates.