Status: slow updates.

A-Z

His dad.

"I moved all your stuff to the spare room." Ace abruptly informed, after he stared at me for what felt like hours. I slowly got up, and leaned against the bed post for support. I didn't say another word as I made my way to the spare room. I grabbed a sweats and put them on. The stared at all the luggage with curiosity on if I could get it out myself, or not.
"Zeke."

"No." I dryly answer, after he repeated my name for what felt like hours. I noticed the ring was on my finger, and cringed. He must have done that when I was passed out.

"I love you." He whispered, and I winced. Those words weren't comforting words anymore, they stabbed at me. "Do you love me?"

"No." I repeated, and glanced for my cellphone. "Where is it?"

"Where is what?" He growled, glaring at me now. Obviously he didn't like my response, and right now, I could care less.

"My phone." I answered, as if it was the most obvious thing.

"Don't talk to me like that, baby, please." He begged, and I rolled my eyes. My body ached, and I felt sick.

"Damn it, Ace. I'm done! Look what you did!" I cried out, lifting the sweater and could barely look at it myself. I was bruised, and it hurt when the lightness of my sweater touched them.

"I'm sorry, babe." He apologized, and I shook my head.

"Where's my phone." I stared him down, as he stared me down.

"You can stay in the spare room." He informed, as if that wasn't an option and that I had to do it. Which, I didn't have to do anything.

"No." I spat, and narrowed my eyes. "I want my fucking phone."

"Don't anger me, Zee." He warned, and I simply stared at him. Half with fear, and another half not giving a fuck anymore.

"Just give me my phone and there isn't an issue." I shrugged, at which I immediately regretted.

"Just stay here." He retorted, childishly and filled with control.

"Why?" I choked out, tears forming in my eyes. I thought he loved me, but all this pain and bruises, where is the love?

"Because. I love you, and I want to make this all up to you." He sweetly responded, oh how clever of a dog he is. I took the ring off my finger and held it up.

"This was your way of making it up to me last time, and there isn't a way to make it up now." I said without any emotion, without any hesitation.

"You don't mean that." He calmly corrected, and I sighed. I'll get my shit another time then, and started walking past him. He followed me to the bed room, where I looked around for my keys.

"Where are they damn it!" I cried out. I was unable to control myself now as tears fell down my cheeks, and my knees were giving in.

"You're staying here." He calmly informed, and walked beside me. He got in my way, and lightly smiled down at me. "I'm sorry, Zeke. I couldn't control myself, you shouldn't make me like that. Why don't you see that we get along till-"

"Till what Ace? Huh? Till I do one little thing that you don't like? Till I don't let you control me? I'm sorry, but my parents raised me right and raised me to stand up for what I believe in!" I yelled, and there it was again. That sting. Surprisingly I didn't knock back, he must not have hit me that hard. I closed my eyes and put my hand on my cheek, feeling the cold sensation from the ring.

"Just stop it, Zeke. Just stop it." He repeated over and over, but I had enough. I slid my ring off, shoved him back as much as I could, and threw it at him. I hurried out of the room and started down the stairs.

"I'll fire your father!" He screamed from atop of the stairs. At that instant, I froze. I slowly looked at him, and felt the depression on my face.

"You'd really stoop that low?" I breathed out, barely audible. Slowly he nodded, and I closed my eyes. "Fine, I'll stay in the spare room." I caved, and headed back up the stairs. He stood at the top, waiting, and once I reached him; he kissed my forehead.

"You made the right decision." He whispered, slithering an arm around me. I hissed at the pain, and followed him to the spare room. "I love you, Zee." He called, once I laid on the bed. With a smile, he blew me a kiss and walked out. "I'll be back later."

I couldn't believe I threatened her father's job! I growled inwardly and walked to my car. Why couldn't she just forgive me, and shut up? I gave her this nice house, a ring on her finger. And this is what I'm repaid with?!

"Good evening, mister Ace Raine." I was greeted by Alexis, but ignored her. I went straight in my office, and started on the paperwork my father left for me.

"Hey." Dante sat there, at my desk with a grin. "Heard father took you off the business?" He chuckled.

"Business? If you mean that case, then yes." I dryly replied, and stood next to him. I grabbed my chair, and lifted, causing him to get out of it. He stood there, brushed off his pants and eyed me down.

"What is your problem? Issues with the misses?" He chuckled, and stood on the other side of my desk as I sat down.

"Don't worry about it." I hissed, glancing at the new files.

"Testy testy." Dante teased, with an annoying smirk on his face. "Did she dump you?"

"No, she's at home." I answered, with a grin.

"She's pathetic." Dante growled, and I just laughed.

"That's love, Dante. Also, I packed all your shit and had movers get it. I set up your own condo, and you're staying there. Along with Axel." I explained with a yawn.

"Really?" He retorted, with a quirked brow. "Only reason you'd kick us out, is if things were so bad that you didn't want us there to witness." He continued.

"Or because I finally want my home life back to normal?" I suggested and he laughed.

"Well, your ex was supposed to drop by and hang out. Because she didn't make it to the party of course." Dante randomly brought up, and I sighed.

"Why do you both insist on trying to ruin my life?" I calmly inquired, staring at him with boredom.

"Because it's so fun, on how you try to control everything." He sneered, and that flipped a switch in my brain.

"Excuse me?" I growled, and he quirked a brow.

"What?" He replied, and I glared at him.

"What was that word?" I questioned, my lips going in a straight line and my jaw clenched.

"Control?" He repeated and I flipped him off.

"Get the fuck out of my office and mind your own damn business." I demanded, and beeped the security button.

"Are you kidding me?" He laughed as the guards came in. "They can't take me out, we have equal management."

"Oh but they can, for I control their paycheck, not you." I snickered, then turned to the guards. "Throw him in the hall, and make sure he doesn't come back in."

"Yes sir." They replied in unison, and cautiously grabbed Dante out.

"I can fire them." Dante threatened and they stopped.

"That wont happen, Dante. I dare you to challenge me. Remember, we have equal authority." I reminded and he rolled his eyes as the guards' continued.


I searched the whole house and no sign of my cell phone! I screamed and went for my shoes, but he hid those too! As if that would stop me from going anywhere. I grabbed my cigs and walked my happy ass to Zach's. It may have taken almost an hour and a half to get there, but I arrived.

"What are you doing here?" He spat, after opening the door halfway.

"I need to talk to you." I calmly answered, with a cig hanging out of my mouth, and my big sunglasses pushed up.

"I'm listening." He growled, and I sighed.

"I tried getting out." I started, and he quirked a brow. I took a long drag of my cig, and breathed out heavily. "I walked all the way here, he has my keys and cell."

"Wait, what?" He asked, a confused expression on his face.

"He took my cell phone, my keys, my shoes, and... and I don't want my dad to get fired." I cried out, dropped the cig and rushed into his arms. When he hugged me, I winced and backed away.

"What's wrong, Zee? What has he done?" He questioned, looking of my body that's covered in sweats.

"I cant tell everything, Zach. I just... I need help." I answered, a tear rolling out from under my sun glasses.

"Come inside." He ushered me in, and locked the door. I cautiously sat down, my leg muscles killing me from being kicked, and trying to fight off Ace.

"He's gone crazy, Zach. I tried leaving, but he..." I paused, afraid that if I tell Zach, he'll go after Ace and my dad would get fired. I obviously didn't think this through.

"What? He what?" He insisted and I shook my head.

"I didn't think this through. Never mind." I stood, and he shook his head, getting in my way.

"I wont say anything." He promised, and I weakly smiled.

"Swear?" I childishly replied, and he nodded.

"I swear." Of which, I lifted my sweater and he looked at my body. "Zeke."

"I know." I whispered and he grabbed his camera.

"Take off your clothes." He demanded.

"What?" I gasped and he sighed.

"I want to take pictures as evidence." He explained and I shook my head.

"No, you said you wouldn't!" I cried out and he sighed.

"If something happens, Zee. You'll need the proof." He cooed, and I frowned. I knew he was right, and so I took the sweater and sweat pants off. Leaving me naked, since I forgot to put under ware on. "At least cover up." He teased, causing me to laugh.

"I'm sorry, Zach. I hope I don't get you in shit for this, Ace seems to be a powerful guy." I whined, and Zach laughed.

"Ace isn't powerful his daddy is." Zach corrected, and a bulb went off. And we both looked at each other with mirrored expressions.

"His dad." We both repeated in unison...
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry late updates, man life hasn't been so good. I am trying to update more for everyone and I do apologize for the late updates. I hope I haven't annoyed anyone that likes the story, since I know what it's like waiting forever to read a new chapter and it causes me to lose interest. I'll try better to update more. Thanks for reading.