Status: slow updates.

A-Z

The End.

Once I made it back to Ace's, I walked inside and took in a deep breath. He appeared from our old room, and weakly smiled at me.

"Better now?" He suggested, and I shook my head.

"Yes." I answered, and went inside the spare room to pack my things.

"What are you doing?" He growled from the doorway.

"I'm taking care of myself." I admitted with a smile, remembering Zach.

"As in bills?" He retorted and I sighed.

"As in everything." I corrected, and he simply quirked a brow.

"That doesn't make sense, Zeke. You love me, don't you?" He questioned, and I took in a deep breath.

"Not anymore, Ace." I strongly confessed, a big grin plastered on my face at my own strength as I continued to pack my bags.

"Fine then, Zeke. Go ahead, leave." Ace tossed his hands up in the air and left the room, letting me pack my stuff and get ready to go.

Why is she leaving?! I went down stairs and opened three beers, chugging them all in a row. I sat down, and ran a hand through my hair. I can't let her go, who does she think she is? I screamed and grabbed another beer, when I heard her suitcases thumping against the stairs.

"You should just stay the night, it's dark outside." I called, and she shrugged. "Where are you going anyways?"

"Not sure." She retorted with a smile. "And I kind of like it that way."

"Zeke, please. I don't want something bad happening to you." I cooed, and she turned with a raised brow.

"Bad happening to me? What is going to happen to me?" She growled, and I chuckled.

"We never know." I teased, squishing my nose up in a cute buzzed fashion.

"Oh Ace." She sighed, with a shake of her head and continued to her car.

"Fine, fuck you then!" I yelled, going back to the kitchen to drink more beer. I grabbed my car keys and grabbed another beer for the ride.

"Where are you going?" She asked, as I walked past her.

"Doesn't matter to you anymore." I slurred and unlocked my car.

"It does when you drink and drive." She frowned, following me. It felt good to have her concerned.

"You don't care about me, Zee. So quit acting like you do." I spat, and got inside my little sports car.

"It's not just you, it's helpless families driving too." She harshly pointed out, and I frowned.

"You are heartless." I cried out and locked the doors to where she couldn't get in.

"Quit it, Ace!" She screamed, hitting the side of my car as I backed out of the drive way.

"You first." I whispered and sped off. I found my destination and got out of the car, then smoothly went to the front door and knocked.

"Yeah?!" His voice rang, and soon Zach stood there.

"You." I frowned, pointing a wobbly finger at him.

"Ace." He calmly retorted, coming outside and shutting the door behind him.

"Wait, Zach?" I inquired, staring at the bald guy in front of me.

"Yes, it's Zach." He clarified and I nodded.

"You took my love." I whined, sitting on the ground by his front door.

"I didn't do anything." He corrected, and I roughly shook my head.

"Don't hand me that bullshit, I bet she came here earlier when she left my house, and I swear. I've been trying to treat her better. I apologized multiple times for doing what I did. I love her." I confessed, and started to cry.

"You're wasted, Ace." He groaned, trying to pull me off the floor.

"Damn it, don't touch me!" I demanded, and swung at him. He dodged it, and I hit the wall. I slid to the floor, and draped over the pot he has with a plant in it.

"You shouldn't be driving like this." He sighed, leaning over to pick me up again. He had his phone in hand, and I took a quick glance to see him texting Zeke.

"Oh what does it matter to you?! Or to anyone?! I'm a fuck up! No one fucking cares about me." I rambled, and saw the sympathy in Zach's eyes that I've been waiting to see. "I lost her."

"You threw her away, there's a difference, Ace. You could have treated her right from the beginning." Zach pointed out, sending a text with a sigh. Once he looked up at me with a weak smile, it faded and he jumped back a little at my sadistic grin.

"Well, where's the fun in that? Some point, Zach. She'll come back to me tonight, deal with it for a couple of years, maybe I'll wait till after we get married for all this to start over again or I'll just find someone else.." I grinned, and wiped the tears from my eyes after I noticed that Zach had sent a text to Zeke.

"You son of a bitch." He growled. "You sick son of a bitch."

"Oh, trust me. I'm better than you think." I cockily stumbled to my car and sat inside it, waiting for call that Zeke was going to give. And sure enough, she called.

"Please, Ace. Just come home. We can talk about this." Her voice sounded like a beautiful melody in my head. "Actually I'll come pick you up."

"No, no. I'm down the street." I slurred and hung up, then started my car, grinned at Zach and left.


"Zeke, Ace is here. Maybe I was wrong about him, he's really drunk though, and maybe you should take care of him tonight. Unless he hit you or something before coming over, but if he's actually changing then... Yeah." Zach.
♠ ♠ ♠
Well everyone, for now this is the ending. I have NO idea what to do with this story, and so far to me this is a nice cliffhanger ending, that you can imagine what else happens... Sorry for the lameness, but maybe sometime I'll come back and start adding more chapters. Till then, thanks for reading....

Plus, I want to start on my other story. The whole Demoncre Series... :]

Oh and the moral of the story; when someone is abusive like Ace. They will NEVER change... Let this be a lesson to you all. Thank you.

Sincerely, Kassi.