Status: slow updates.

A-Z

Horrible sights.

You know that moment when you look at someone and think it's too good to be true? I'm having that moment right now, looking at Ace. How amazingly attractive he is. How he's so forceful but it's a turn on to know he goes for what he wants. I couldn't stop smiling as we ate. Either because of Ace, or because this pasta was so amazing! So amazing that even my butt is looking forward to just poop it out!

"What are you thinkin?" Ace calmly inquired, taking a bite of his lobster.

"Nothing you'd want to know at the dinner table." I giggled, taking another bite of pasta. The sauce rolled down my cheek, and received a few awkward glances. I wiped it with the side of my hand and was about to wipe it on my dress when Ace held out a napkin.

"Here, and oh really?" He quirked a brow, and his facial expression was completely naughty.

"Oh wow, Ace." I laughed, realizing he had no idea what I was talking about. Typical male, thinking dirty. I shook my head, causing some strands of hair to fall out of place.

"You're very beautiful." He complimented, filling my wine glass.

"Thanks." I retorted, accepting the freshly filled glass. I drank half of it, before putting it back down and scarfing on more pasta.

"I would love for you to come visit my house sometime." He suggested, a grin on his face.

"That'd be cool." I agreed, lifting my attention to him. "Your parents wouldn't mind?" I quirked a brow and he laughed.

"Hence, the whole my house thing." He mused, and just kept staring at me with a smile. I returned the smile, and glanced away. That's when I saw Zach and his girlfriend. What were they doing here?

"I've got to use the bathroom." I excused myself, wiped my mouth with their cloth napkin and sat it down.

"Of course." Ace nodded, and I touched his shoulder as I walked by. I slowly went down the stairs and caught up to Zach.

"What are you doing here?" Zach immediately questioned, as his girlfriend Tawny is in the bathroom I assumed.

"Date." I answered, with a shrug.

"All the booths are full though." He quirked a brow and I laughed.

"We're up there." I gestured to the stairs and he chuckled.

"Ace, I take it?" He suggested, and I nodded with a smile.

"Yeah." I answered, biting my bottom lip.

"You two... You're dating huh?" He gasped, slightly taken back.

"Yeah, and what of it?" I frowned, slightly hurt by his reaction.

"Nothing, I mean. If you like that kind, of course." He shrugged, looking around for Tawny.

"That kind?" I quirked a brow and snorted. "Ace is a very charming man, regardless of money, Zach. You should know I don't care about money."

"Yeah, but it helps right?" He was more stating than questioning, and that annoyed me.

"What are you implying?" I hissed, and he shrugged.

"Nothing." He answered, a fake smile on his face. "It just isn't his personality that you're attracted too."

"Can you read my mind? No, you can't. So you don't know what I'm attracted to, and I can assure you I don't give a damn about his money." I spat and he laughed.

"And that's the reason you're dressed up nicely, with a new white blazer. Oh and look at this, a necklace." He observed, with a finger to his chin. "Of course not the money at all."

"For your information, the blazer is Zoey's. As for the necklace, yeah you're right. Ace gave it to me as a fuck if I know after he asked me out gift. I don't even care for it, nor do I care for jewelry. Remember, my thirteenth birthday you got me some shiny bracelet and I turned it down?" I reminded and Ace rolled his eyes.

"You were thirteen! You're nineteen now, Zee. We all grow up sometime." He was acting so rude, and when Tawny appeared that's when he shut up.

"Oh, I didn't know you were here." She weakly smiled, trying to act all nice around people. "It's a long wait. Are you joining us? That'll put the wait even longer, and expensive."

"You're buying I take it?" I mused, and she giggled.

"We don't expect Zach to have the money." She teased, causing him to tense.

"Hmm." I was hinting towards something when I did that and looked at Zach.

"Two different subjects! He yelled, causing Tawny to flinch.

"I'm missing something here?" She quirked a brow. I could see her from the side of my eye, looking at Zach and I back n forth as we glared at each other.

"Practice what you preach, Zach." I lastly said before heading to the stairs.

"Oh you're up those nice stairs?" Tawny smiled, with envy of course. Suddenly I felt someone beside me and glanced to see Ace.

"Oh, Zach and them are here." Ace wasn't thrilled about it, but he did his best. "Why don't you join us?" He suggested, and Zach snorted.

"You can't buy us." Zach snarled and walked off. Tawny sighed, obviously she was hoping to join us, but instead she weakly smiled and declined.

"Thanks anyways though." She was being so polite to me for some reason, as she hurried to find Zach.

"You ready?" Ace questioned, and I turned to him.

"Yeah." I shrugged, and he chuckled.

"I already paid the bill and left the tips." He explained, as I looked over my shoulder.

"Thanks. Next time, I'm buying." I proposed, but he simply laughed at me.

"Don't worry about it, I finally get to spend my money on productive things." He mused, but I wasn't laughing.

"Productive things?" I repeated with confusion.

"Yes, like a beautiful girlfriend. Instead of buying expensive nonsense that I wont even use and end up throwing away." He sounded so snooty for a moment, but I looked past that.

"Oh." I mumbled, and allowed him to get the door for me.

"I've never been happier, Zeke." He smiled, and started the car up.

"Awe, Ace." I returned the smile, and stared out the window. I felt so special, and that meant a lot to me. More than Ace would even know. To have someone actually express they care about you, someone that isn't family. I've never had that before.

We made it to my house, and I slowly unbuckled my seat belt.

"Thanks for dinner." I appreciated, leaning over and kissing his cheek.

"I would love to do this again." He retorted, with a smirk.

"Of course." I replied, and he laughed.

"Oh yeah, you're my girlfriend. So of course we will." He teased, and smiled at me.

"Thanks again." I repeated and got out. I heard his door shut, and he quickly rushed over.

"I was so excited remembering you accepted to being my girlfriend, that I forgot my manners." He mused and walked me to my door.

"It's all good." I laughed, and he joined. Once we made it to my door, he gently pressed me against the wall, and stared deeply in my eyes.

"Good night." He smiled, leaning forward and gave me a pleasant kiss. It was so sweet, and slowly I felt his hand slide on the side of my bare leg. "Beautiful." He added after the gentle kiss.

"Night." I breathlessly replied, my eyes slowly opening. I bit my bottom lip and searched for my keys. "Damn." I mumbled as Ace walked to his car. I forgot my keys. I crept to Zoey's room and knocked on the window. But of course she didn't answer. So I opened it, and crawled through.

"Oh, Brody." I heard and froze, what the hell? I slowly closed the window again, when suddenly the lights turned on.

"Zeke?!" I heard Zoe scream, and I immediately darted in her direction to see Brody naked on top of her.

"Whoa!" I yelped, and covered my eyes with my hands. "I thought you two broke up?!"

"Nothing like make up sex." Brody mused, but I could tell by the growl from my sister she wasn't happy.

"Get out of here perv!" She demanded and I tripped over something on my way to the exit.

"I forgot my house keys!" I explained and got up, quickly rushing out. She slammed the door behind me, and all I could do was nervously laugh about this. I went to my room, and couldn't sleep. Stupid Zoelle.

"Call From, Ace." I quickly picked the phone up, so it wouldn't wake everyone else.

"Hello?" I whispered, Jakob's room is next to mine. Along with my parents. Zoey's the lucky one, whose room is away from ours.

"Hey." Ace greeted back.

"What's up?" I questioned and heard him chuckle.

"Just bored."

"Awe."

"Yep, so you got inside right? I didn't see your door close or anything."

"Oh, I went through my sister's window."

"Nice."

"Yeah, apparently her and her boyfriend are back together." I laughed.

"Wow. That must've been a horrific sight." He mused.

"Tell me about it." I rolled over on my bed, and started playing with my hair.

"I had fun tonight."

"Me too, Ace. It was really nice. A good change up from everything I'm used too."

"Yeah, same here. Want to go out again tomorrow?"

"That'd be cool. Where at?"

"How about... My house?"

"Sure." I smiled and then heard him yawn.

"Well, I'm tired. I've got work in the morning. I'll see you tomorrow then."

"Oh okay. Hey text me the directions."

"I can pick you up."

"Come on, Ace. I've been driving for a long time, I'm fully capable of driving."

"Fine. I'll send you the directions."

"Thank you."

"Good night."

"Night." We both hung up, and I swear I was smiling so hard my cheeks hurt. Talking to Ace on the phone took away all the memories of what I witnessed from my sister tonight. Thank God.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry if it's boring right now. Bleh.