Status: Ill Update When i Update

Elizabeth.16, homeless, and pregnant. As for the babies father, now that's a good question.

A night in the life...

So there are many places i could go. I don't have to be homeless. I could Live with my step mother and my dad, but i would have to get an abortion, and that is not going to happen. I could go live with my Mother, but she is a drug addict and when the baby comes i don't wont her or him around that. I could live with my Sister, but she lives with her boyfriend's family and they have almost no room for some one else. I could stay with a friend, but i wouldn't want to be a burden.

So here i am, Sitting on a swing in some random park after dark because of some decisions I've made in life. I rubbed my stomach in the cool summer's night air and i sighed. I loved being outside. The moon high in the sky and giving off a soothing light. The stars like a path to a better life, a better life not for me. My Phone rings and i look at the caller Id, and i roll my eyes.
"Hello?"
"Hey Liz, its Rex, I need you"
and that was the end of the conversation. Rex is my friend, best friend. He Runs a Strip club down the street. I work there, just as a waitress, and i keep my clothes on.

I walked into the Door of the "Scarlet Rose" and looked around at the Black and Red Decor. It was Garden Themed and so where the dancer's names. My Favorite was on, Her name "Poison Ivy". She Had fiery red hair and Green eyes. She had vine tattoos and green heels. She was a teenage mom and understands what I'm going through. She was kicked out too, and Rex took her in, like he did me. "Thank God! That stupid hoe Vanessa quit and it's so busy, can you work?" Asked Rex as i set my backpack down in his office. "Yea sure, no prob" i said pulling my long brown hair into a pony tail and taking off my hoodie. "Awh! How far along are you again? So i know when to plan the baby shower, and so i can give you time off work" Rex asked me, for like the 5th time. "I'm just 2 months Rex, you know this. Stop your pot smoking" "Don't hate because you can't do it anymore" "Yeah i know don't remind me"i said with a smile before going to work. That's how i met Rex, he was my Dealer well...His dealer anyways...

"So Liz, when will we see you up on that pole?" asked Paul, a regular. Cute Kid, 21, worked in a law firm, single. "Never ever, sorry Paul. Maybe in your dreams" i said with a smirk. "Then ill be seeing you later tonight" we both laughed and i went to the back to give them the order's i had gotten. "Here Hunny, eat this, your getting too skinny" I just looked at josh, the cook like he was crazy. "What r you talking about? You feed me like ever ten minutes here, but eh OK" i took the fries and coke and took a seat and ate them while Paul's order was being made. Once i was done i took Paul his stuff and he stuffed a 100 dollar bill in my pocket. "What's that for?" i asked him. "For being so cute, maybe some time we can go on a date?" he asked me with his cute dimpled smile. "That would be great, but I'm only 16, plus I'm 2 months pregnant, you don't want that" "So? Age is just a number and i know about your situation...I have an extra room in my apartment, please stay there!" he begged, but i just couldn't. "No its OK, with this, ill get a motel for 2 weeks, you helped enough" i said with a smile. He just nodded "But the invitation stands, whenever you like" i just smiled and nodded and went to another table. They had Iris Dancing for them. "4 beers, 4 cheese burgers, and 4 fries" said a guy with black hair and green eyes. "OK, be about 10 minutes, enjoy your show" i said to them and walked off. "Hey, don't i know you?" i turned around and the guy who said that had blonde hair and brown eyes. "Uh.. i don't think so, sorry" i said with a shrug walking away. I gave the order to josh and he gave me a salad.

Josh served the men because he said something about me carrying alot of weight or something like that. "Here, for being so cute" said a guy with black hair and green streaks in it. He had grey eyes and dimples. It was a 50. "Thanks" "Are you sure we don't know you? I mean you seem familiar" said the 4th guy, with brown hair and blue eyes. "I think i would have remember you four, maybe ya'll have seen me walking around town or something" "So your a hooker?" "NO! i just don't have a car, so i walk, i am not a hooker!" i said before walking off.

At the end of my shift i had made about 400 bucks. Some from tips, and mostly because Rex pays me when ever i show up, because i can't be on the pay roll. "Liz, please come home with me. I have extra rooms, and Ivy lives there with her son. It's safe. Its away from your old life, please" said Rex with his pleading green eyes. He really is a looker. He's about 6'4", buff, black hair, dimple on the left side, and the cutest butt i have seen on a boy...ever. "No its OK Rex, you do enough. Plus you know...HE...Wouldn't like it if i did" "Liz, He isn't coming back! Don't be Stupid! You need to be safe god dammit!" Rex yelled and banged his fist on the table. "I'm sorry Rex, but i can't" i said before grabbing my things and running out.

I walked for about an hour. I found the cheapest hotel that had cable and was clean ,and i ended up using 300 for a month. I would have to go food shopping in the morning. it was a good feeling to know that, for a while, i would have a place to come home to every night. I took a shower and changed into my night clothes. I got under the covers and went to sleep.

The sun woke me up in the morning and i rolled over in bed and felt something. I bolted upright until i noticed it was a boy. "Who are you?" i asked. "I knew i had seen you somewhere. Kalvin told us all about his little girlfriend. Why didn't you come to us sooner? We would have done anything for Kalvin's girl" said the guy. Now i remember, he was the Blonde guy from Last night. "How did you get in here?" "Its one of the ones we own. How did you think you got this nice of a room for a month, for only 300? Liz, you don't need to worry about anything. Your Kalvin's girl, and that" he said pointing to my stomach, "is Kalvin's Kid. If you live here until the baby is born, and even after it would be OK. You need a place, and we need you. "How so?" i asked confused. "Kalvin left something very important behind before he... left.We need to find it, and he only told you. We need to know where it is Liz" he said with a stern face. "How do i know your telling the truth? Kalvin never mentioned you guys or the operation to me. It could be a trick, and when Kalvin comes back, he will give whatever it is to you himself, now get out of my hotel room" i said with a stern voice. "Pssh listen here girl. Kalvin isn't coming back. Me and the boy's made sure of that. Now tell us, or i will kill you" "No you will not touch her" we both turned to look at the direction of the voice to see.....
♠ ♠ ♠
Finally i put up the first chapter, first actually chapter anyways lol