Christmas Time

Twice Upon A Christmas

We girls were sitting at the table in the dining room eating Christmas turkey and a ton of other things when we were interrupted by a knock at the door.
I got up, since it was my house, and opened the door, revealing 4 guys.
The first was a large man with huge muscles and the sweetest smile ever.
The second was overly tall and skinny and his hair was all over the place.
The third was the same height as me (which is very short), and his Mohawk was in disarray.
The fourth was less muscley than the first and had long brown hair and a fedora.

"Oh. My. Effing. God." I gasped.

I hadn't seen the four men in front of me for three years.

"Hey Raych." Matt grinned and pulled me into a rib crushing hug.

"Matty," I smiled and pushed him off me. "Are you trying to kill me?" He smiled sheepishly and walked into the kitchen.

"Rachie poo!" Jimmy screamed and tackled me to the ground.

"Hey Jimbo." I smiled and pushed him off me before getting back up and pulling the shortest man into a hug. "Hey Johnny."

"Raych." He replied and hugged me tightly, before he and Jimmy followed Matt into the kitchen.

"Bri!" I laughed as he almost squeezed me to death.

"Hey Raych," He sent a sympathetic smile and walked into the kitchen with everyone else.

'Well, it's a partial miracle, the girls got their guys.' I thought as I looked outside before I closed the door with a sigh and started to follow the guys into the kitchen.
But before I had even taken 2 steps towards the kitchen there was a knock on the door and everyone that was in the kitchen was now standing in the hall watching.
I opened the door to reveal a chubby man, with bright green eyes and jet black and purple hair.

"Zacky," I whispered, not really believing he was here.

"Hey Raych." He smiled and walked towards me. "I've missed you. And I know I've got a lot to explain, but..."

I cut him off and jumped on him, embracing him in a hug and kissing him. "For right now, let's forget about all that. You're here now, and that's all that matters."

Now that's my kind of Christmas miracle.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yeah, that was kinda short.
I think it's all finished now!!!
I might do an extra chapter to see whether he stays with her and keeps in touch when/if he leaves again; or to see if he leaves and does/doesn't keep in touch.