Status: ?

Who Said We're Killjoys?

Remember the Good

I was sitting on the trunk of the mustang, my foot was kicking out from underneath me. My thoughts kept running back to my dream.

"Claire and Connor." I muttered while looking up at the bright sun lit sky. My silver sunglasses covered my face my mask was hanging down my neck.

"Hey Silver." someone said as I felt the trunk lower farther to the ground as a body sat next to me.

I looked over at Kobra as he sat there with his sunglasses on.

"Hey Kobra." I said softly pushing my hair away from my face.

"You know we all lost someone special to BL/ind." he said as he placed his arms on his knees.

I looked up at him.

"We all lost wives. Poison he lost more then the rest of us though." he said running his hands through his blonde tips.

"I'm sorry." I said softly while looking at Poison who was working on the Trans. with Ghoul and Jet. Missile was inside with Prime, Show Pony and Dr. D.

"Don't be you lost just as much maybe more." he said with a shrug as he gently patted my shoulder before he walked back inside the diner.

I jumped to my feet before walking to the drivers side of the mustang, I pulled the door open and sat down in the seat hitting my head against the headrest. I felt tears build up in my eyes.

'I'm not that different then them, they lost loved ones like me, I just wish I could remember.' I thought as I kicked the dash. The compartment opened on the passenger side, and things fell from it into the floor board.

Whipping my eyes I reached over and snatched the little papers that had fallen out. I piled them in my lap and shut the compartment before looking at the pages, which where pictures.

My face and the little girls along with a little boys we were smiling at the camera all of us had paint smeared across our faces. The little boy had dark hair and wild hazel eyes that matched the little girls. They both looked around the age of two.

I flipped it over reading the messy handwriting.

Jess, Claire and Conner 2013

I gasped lightly before flipping to the next one.

A man was turned with his back to the camera holding Claire on his shoulder as she waved at the camera, Connor was laughing as the man was trying to get him too. I turned it over looking for the names, all it had was the date.

2013

Those were the only photos out of the bunch of papers, that held small hand written maps and locations.

I quickly tossed those into the back before grabbing the photos and getting out of the car. I slam the door ignoring the looks as I held the pictures to my heart.

"Silver what's got you so angry all the sudden?" called Jet as he glanced over at me. I slowed to a stop and looked over at them.

"I-it's nothing." I called out before making my way inside.

I was walking over to my mattress I sat down and held the pictures to my chest.

"Silver." Poison said softly as he walked in. I looked over at him noticing that it was darker in here with my sunglasses on. I sighed and pulled them off tossing them to the bed. A short breath of air shot out from Poison. I looked over at him confused. He had a shocked look on his face.

"Jess."