Status: Postin'

Fallen Star

FALLEN STAR, BOOK ONE IN THE MODERN MYTH SERIES

Corruption is spreading...

The lust for power that inspires a war ensues.

One year after the fiery deaths of their parents, Kirraley and Haven Gray are dragged into an unbelievable world filled with logic-defying horrors, battles, and powerful people. Fighting for the protection of, not only themselves, but humanity, the sisters soon discover they are stronger than they ever realized; there is something written into their genetic code they never knew about, something that will pull them into a bitterly waged war. As the sisters make strange allies, fight for survival, and struggle to not lose themselves in the fray, the mysteries of the lives of their parents, and of the world, will be revealed.

And, worst of all, the corrupt one is coming, with fire in his hands, fire and darkness. No mind is safe.

Bursting with a cast of colourful and terrifying characters, FALLEN STAR will sweep you up into a world not unlike your own, yet entirely different.

*Note: NOT about angels, demons, vampires, werewolves/shape-shifters, zombies, witches, wizards, or anything of the like.*

*Note: I will be posting the first 4-5 chapters, and, after that, I will most likely post some random, exciting excerpts. I do not plan on posting the whole book online at this point in time, even though I have completed this novel and am working on its second. My goal is to have FALLEN STAR published within a few years. Every plot twist, character, description and word in this story is original and belongs exclusively to me. Any stealing will result in action. Thank you, I hope you enjoy FALLEN STAR.*