Elegantly Bound

I Was The Producer When I Gave You The Part

John placed a hand on the small of Aerie's back and guided her through the small crowd of people. Aerie's parents had put together an Engagement party for the couple a week after the news broke out. Aerie had a smile on her face as she greeted not only her own family, but also John's.

"I swear if I one more old lady pinches my cheek," John's younger brother, Ross, said as he approached Aerie and John. "They will be pinched right back!"

"Simmer down, bro." John said with a laugh. "It's not like you see them all the time."

"I know, but still. I'm not five."

"You sure act like it sometimes," John replied with a sigh. Ross glared at him.

"Calm down boys," Aerie said before taking a sip of her drink. "Just don't go near anymore grandmas, Ross."

Ross sighed dramatically before stalking off to find one of the O'Callaghan cousins. Aerie let out a light laugh and John rolled his eyes at his younger brother. The two soon started to talk to one another about the wedding in general.

"We need a theme," Aerie said as she dodged her niece, Amanda, whom was playing a game of tag with one of John's cousins.

"What kind of theme do you want?" John asked, he didn't exactly care about a theme, just that
he was getting married to this beautiful woman he loved. "You can have what ever theme you
like darling."

"I don't know what I want."

John shrugged his shoulders, "We have time to think about it."

She nodded her head and opened her mouth to say something, but was

"Hello love birds," A chorus of male voices said, John and Aerie laughed at the four boys in front of them.

"How long did that take you guys to say at the same time?" Aerie questioned as she pulled out of John's grasp and went to greet the boys.

"Like ten minutes," Jared, one of John's best friends, replied as he released Aerie from his arms.

Kennedy laughed, "We had to get it right before saying hello."

"You guys are so weird," John said shaking his head. "I don't even know why I'm friends with you."

"Because you love us Johnny," Pat smiled as he went to hug John, but he stopped Pat before he could receive a hug.

Garrett rolled his eyes at Pat. "Patrick, stop acting like a little girl."

"Garrett," Pat started. "Stop trying to act mature because that girl you saw earlier will not notice you."

The group busted out laughing, except for Garrett. He was turning a bright shade of pink, glaring at Pat, and had his arms crossed over his chest. Aerie wrapped an arm over the embarrassed boy's shoulder and smiled at him.

"Don't listen to him Gare," she said. "My friends said the same thing to me when I saw John for the first time. Now look at where we are."

"Didn't you have a boyfriend when you met John?" Jared questioned.

Kennedy nodded his head, "But that didn't stop her from fucking, him did it?"

John punched Kennedy in the arm, but Aerie played off his comment coolly. "Exactly. We are happily engaged. So don't let Patrick tell you you can talk to her."

"I guess." Garrett said, shrugging his shoulders. His light colored eyes began to scan the area, he was looking for her. When he saw her light colored dress contrasting with her fire colored hair, he smiled. Garrett's heart started to pound as she started to walk in his direction with another boy. The two looked as if they were twins; both of them had red hair and a fair completion.

Aerie followed Garrett's gaze to see the girl who he was attracted to. She felt her heart stop and her throat tighten. It was him.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's taken me so long to update this story! I've been busy with school and I want this story to be one of my best. Big thank you to everyone who commented and to Katelyn for making that beautiful banner! She spoils me. ;)

Title Credit; The Actress by Austin Gibbs.