Status: Complete

Love Tricked Me

Obsession

"Wait, so you're breaking up with me?" John cried as he stood up from the couch.

"It's complicated John, but yeah. I don't think we should be together anymore." I told him, wanting to take back every word as it left my mouth.

"What the fuck? We got back together a week ago and you just changed your mind?" He exclaimed.

"I'm sorry-"

"Bullshit." He spat "Just go. I can't even look at you."

He sat down on his living room chair and buried his head in his hands.

"That makes two of us." I said softly before walking out the door.

It took all I had in me not to run back and jump into his arms. He was the only comfort I had left in this world, but that bastard decided I couldn't even have that.

He told me that if I didn't break up with John then he would do it for me. I was too scared of what that might mean to let it happen.

I'm just Kimmy Halvorsen. I don't have a band, tons of friends, or thousands of fans that would miss me if something happened to me.

The only people that would really be hurt would be Eric, my mom, and John. Eric and my mom would get each other through and John could find another girl that was better than me in two seconds.

As I drove home I started to panic what would happen once I arrived. My mom was at work and Eric was probably gone.

I walked into the house and ran straight to my bedroom.

Somebody walked in right after me and I put my head down, knowing what was going to happen.

"I can't wait to do it on your bed this time." He laughed as he shoved me down onto my mattress.

"No!" I yelled as I tried to get up.

But he was bigger than me. He pushed me down again and the more I fought the rougher he would get.

"I hate you!" I cried as he was tearing my clothes off.

"Oh I see how it is, you need something to shut that mouth of yours, huh?"

I was about to protest but he forced his entire length in my mouth. I gagged and choked until more tears came out of my eyes. He started thrusting in and out before he finally stopped.

Once he pulled out I coughed and dry heaved. Then he pinned me down and entered me.

I did what I tried to do every time this happened. I closed my eyes and imagined anything I could to get my mind off of the horrific situation.

I thought of my favorite tv shows and the fishtank at work. Literally, anything that didn't relate to what was currently happening.

Soon enough the disgusting bastard was done and he came all over my skin.

"God you're such a whore. You just sit there and take it." He remarked.

"Not for much longer." I mumbled under breath.

"Not for much longer? So you think when you go back to Tuscon you're gonna get rid of me? Think again baby. I'm gonna start working 'overnights'. Yeah that's right. Then we can go all night without getting caught."

"No! You can't do that!" I cried.

"I can and I will. Why do you think I'm still dating your stupid ass mom? From the day I set foot in this house, I only wanted you. And I always get what I want."

With that, he left my room and I showered again. I turned the water up as high as the damn thing would go. Hoping that maybe I could just burn away all my skin and start over.

It can't keep happening this way. He doesn't love my mom, he doesn't give a shit about Eric.

He's a monster and somebody has to find out.

John

"She just broke up with you?" Lauren asked as I sat on their couch holding Nina in my lap.

"Yeah, she said it was complicated but that we couldn't see each other anymore." I stated. "And then I said that I couldn't look at her and she went 'that makes two of us' and walked out."

"She didn't want to end it, then. Right?"

"I guess." I shrugged as I bounced the little girl in my lap.

"And you said she was acting weird too?"

"Yeah Lauren, but none of that matters. She's gone. So drop it." I huffed. "I guess you're gonna be the only girl in my life, right Nina bear?"

Lauren frowned and gave me a sympathetic look.

"I'm sorry." She said.

"It's not your fault she's crazy." I mumbled.

"John, I think something's wrong with her. Like really wrong." She stated.

"No shit." I chuckled. "You can have a go at her, but she wouldn't tell me."

"Language! Little ears," she scolded "And something isn't right. She was just telling me how in love with you she was the other week and how she wasn't going to let anything mess it up this time. She was even talking about quitting her job and moving back here."

"She was?" I asked, shocked that she would do that.

"Yeah, she was gonna surprise you but I guess she's not gonna do that now."

"I need to go see her." I said as I stood up. "I'm gonna find out what's been going on."
♠ ♠ ♠
Ooh shit. Who thinks John is going to find out?

Thanks to Beautiful Weakness;, berryobsession, ClaudiaBiedles, whilethefirewasout, somebody_who_cares, love me or leave me, tayleewaylee, therandaset, sowrongit'smelissa, and vintage. For comments! Keep it up!

So I wrote probably 5 different chapters before this one. They were all completely different. I really wanted to do a re-write but I thought that would be stupid so I'm just going to go with this.

Comment and subscribe!