Status: Complete

Love Tricked Me

Return

We waited in the hospital room for close to an hour before all of my test results came back.

I was free of pregnancy, STD's, or and other diseases fortunately. I had talked over pressing charges with John and we both decided that I should. He reminded me that if I didn't do anything, then Alan was free to harm another girl and nobody deserved that.

I discussed my situation with the police and they started a report about the events that had taken place throughout the week. Everyone including John was shocked to learn that the horrendous man raped me on Christmas day.

After recounting my story, the policemen offered to accompany me to my house so that I could pack my things and stay with John until an official restraining order would be filed.

John drove back to my house with the police in tow. He was driving nervously and I found it cute.

"They're not going to give you a ticket, babe." I chuckled.

"You don't know that for a fact. I think the fat one has it out for me." He mumbled the last part.

I smiled and shook my head before looking out the window.

I heard sirens in the distance and they got louder as we approached my house.

"Are those coming from your house?" John asked as he craned his neck to look down the road.

"Oh god! I think they are." I groaned. My mind raced with thoughts of Eric.

"I hope Eric isn't in there!" John cried as he pulled in front of my house.

The driveway was currently occupied with the vehicles of three state troopers.

"I thought you said he was at Max's!"

"I didn't want you to worry!" He replied with a panic stricken look.

"Alan probably killed him!" I shrieked.

He pulled me close and stroked my hair. "He's probably fine."

I saw the front door open and suddenly two policemen walked out with a hand-cuffed Alan in tow.

I embraced John and hid my face from Alans view.

"Don't be scared, baby." He whispered.

I just held him for a bit longer until the cop car left.

"Is he really gone?" I asked, my voice muffled.

"He's really gone." John told me as he stroked my hair. "Let's go get your stuff."

I nodded and we got out of the car. Our county's policemen followed John and I inside. I clutched onto Johns hand for dear life, afraid that he would still get me somehow. Although, I knew John wouldn't let anyone hurt me as long as he was by my side.

When I walked in I was met with a sight that made tears spring into my eyes and my jaw drop about six inches.

"What the..." I choked out.

"I drove to Scottsdale to go see him. I knew he wouldn't let that bastard get away." My brother informed me.

"Good to see you again, honey." He said hopefully.

I brought my hand to my mouth to hold in my utter shock and amazement. John looked him up and down and gave him a polite nod as he held my hand tightly. I could tell he still held a slight grudge against the man standing in front of us.

My father.

John

I can't believe he came back. God, this is just going to mess with her head even more. And then he's probably just going to leave and fall out of contact with them again. How did Eric even know where the hell to find him?

As much as I didn't want him to be here, I have to admit that he'll definitely put Alan behind bars for a long time. He had a lot of pull when it came to that kind of stuff, being a former marine, long time cop, and since he was shot once of the job. He was definitely a respected guy in the community.

"John, I see you've kept good care of my girl." He told me sincerely. "He wanted to file assault charges for the beating you gave him but that's not gonna happen."

I couldn't hide my smile when I thought back to how scared that piece of shit looked.

"I'm glad. He deserved it." I spoke confidently.

"What are you doing here?" Kimmy asked slowly, interrupting our small talk.

"Eric came and told me what happened. I think we should talk, if that's okay with you?" He asked her.

"I...don't think so..."
♠ ♠ ♠
Oh shit! Do NOT tell me you saw THAT coming! Lol

Huge thanks to Somebody_who_cares, SpinningInCircles, ClaudiaBiedles, liar's lane., therandaset, sowrongit'smelissa, whilethefirewasout, CheyenneBLG, and GaskarthBabeey for the comments! Thank you so freaking much! You guys make my days!!

Comment and subscribe!

This is a very...eh I don't know. I don't like this chapter is what I'm trying to say, lol