Status: Complete

Love Tricked Me

Endings

After we got married, everything seemed to just fall into place. The band took a short break so that John and I could uh, spend some time together after the wedding. (Wink, wink)

My parents got re-married and Eric met a girl that he was engaged to. She was adorable.

While John toured and made records, I went back to school at ASU. I got a degree in special education and got hired at my old high school working specially with autistic kids like my cousin Quentin. I absolutely adore my job. It's so great to get to know and help all of these kids.

Right now, I'm at my house with all of Johns friends and family waiting for him to arrive. Coincidentally he was getting back from a four month tour on his birthday.

"Kimmy, why don't you sit down? You've been working all day." Johns mom suggested.

"No, it's okay Carol. I'm fine, really." I urged.

"Sweetie, you're six and a half months pregnant. Just take a little break." She urged as she took over icing the cake that I had yet to finish.

Yeah, I was realized I was pregnant two weeks after John left for tour. It didn't feel right to tell him over the phone and every time he tried to visit, something would get in his way. The first time it was a security glitch, then the weather, then he just missed the flight. I was extremely disappointed and now I have no idea how he's going to react to seeing my big ass pregnant belly for the first time.

"They're pulling in!" Lauren called from the door.

"Daddy!" Nina squealed as she looked outside. The three year old missed her dad dearly.

"Here's the moment of truth!" Lauren squealed. My cheeks heated up and my hands started to rub my stomach unconsciously.

The guys walked inside and everyone started greeting them. Once they caught sight of me their jaws dropped. John was the last one in and he had a big smile on his face that quickly dropped when he saw everyone's expressions.

"Why's everyone so quiet?" He chuckled.

"Hey baby." I greeted as I pushed myself off of the couch.

"Hey ba- BABY!" He exclaimed once his eyes saw my stomach.

Everyone was looking to John to see his reaction.

He stood there, shocked for a second but then a huge grin spread across his face.

"A baby? My baby?" He cried happily as he quickly ran to hug me.

"Yeah, you're gonna be a dad." I smiled as I leaned up to kiss him.

"I'm gonna be a dad! Hey everybody, I'm gonna be a dad!" He cried.

Then he crouched down and pulled my shirt up before kissing it.

"This is the best birthday present ever." He mumbled. "I'm so psyched!"

"John?"

"Yeah?" He grinned as he looked up at me.

"It's a boy." I informed him.

"Yes!" He yelled. "Another John Cornelius!"

Everybody looked to us and smiled. John was the first person I told the sex to, but now everybody knew.

The afternoon was filled with congratulations and blessings.

Everything was perfect for the first time. And when the baby comes it'll get even better.

Because John's my unus amor.

The End
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, this is the REAL ending!

Please check out my new John story called Speak Now- http://stories.mibba.com/read/354605/Speak-Now/

Huge thanks to Whilethefirewasout, berryobsession, liar's lane., lovwthpeace19, SweetPea, SpinningInCircles, Somebody_who_cares, and therandaset and everyone else who commented throughout the whole story! I did it for you!!

Thanks everyone! Hope you liked it