Status: Complete

Love Tricked Me

Breakdown

I woke up with an immense pounding in my head to the sound of my ringtone blasting. I grabbed my phone and smashed the buttons to get the noise to stop. I groaned and pushed myself up and looked around the room fearing whose bed I might be in.

I caught a glimpse of a familiar picture on the nightstand next to the bed. It was John and I laying on his couch. His arm was around my shoulder and I was saying something while he gazed at me lovingly.

Images on last night flashed through my brain. I saw John's butt, I felt his lips on mine and his hands pulling down my dress. I tried to remember more but I couldn't. I shot out of the bed and my eyes went black. I groaned again and sat back down until my vision came back from the awful head rush. I stood up slowly and opened the door. I saw John laying on the couch and straightened out my dress.

We were both fully dressed, he slept on the couch, and I didn't feel like I just had sex.

I crouched down and shook his shoulder gently. He looked terribly uncomfortable all curled up on the tiny couch. As I was shaking him his nose twitched and his eyebrows furrowed. His eyes cracked open and his lips held a small smile.

"Hey," He greeted groggily "Morning."

"What happened last night?" I asked as I unconsciously pushed the hair away from his forehead.

Once I realized what I did, I pulled my hand away immediately as if it was just bitten by a pirhana.

He sat up and patted the spot next to him.

"I brought you here because of your mom hating you guys being drunk and I carried you into bed. We started making out and you wanted to go further but I stopped it. That's it, I swear." He stated honestly.

I stayed quiet for a second before nodding my head. "Okay. I believe you."

"You do?"

"Yeah. Is there a reason I shouldn't?" I asked suspiciously.

"No! No, I just-"

"Think I don't trust you." I finished.

"Yeah."

We sat there awkwardly for a moment before he spoke up again. I wanted to apologize for probably being the most obnoxious drunk in the world.

"Want a ride to your car?" He asked.

"Yeah. I have to babysit Nina today at one." I sighed.

"Okay. Let's go." He said as he got up. He tried to fake this happiness, like everything was fine when I knew it wasn't.

We both needed each other and we knew that, but we were waiting for the other to make the first move.

I got my car and drove home with the taste of stale alcohol on my breath. I was extremely grateful that I didn't get so drunk that I threw up. That was the worst.

I walked in the door immediately met with chatter and laughter coming from the living room. I sauntered in and found my mom, brother, and an unfamiliar man watching tv and talking.

"Kimmy! I'm glad you decided to join us." My mom joked. "This is Alan, Alan this is my daughter Kimberly."

The older man got off the couch and held his hand out for me to shake. I politely shook and smiled.

I knew that he was her boyfriend, I knew that she didn't want me to come home because she missed me, and I knew that my brother was hiding this from me.

I dismissed their calls for me to come back down and disappeared up the stairs. I showered and brushed me teeth after drinking a bottle of water to try to cure my hangover.

I got dressed in jeans, a sweater, and moccasins before drying my hair, grabbing a tote bag, and leaving the house without a word.

I got back in my car and drove back to Lauren and Tims house.

"Hey! She's taking a nap right now and she'll need fed around 2:30. The bottles are in the fridge. Call if you need anything." Lauren sang before walking out of the house.

Tim gave me a hug and followed her out the door after a quick goodbye.

I sighed and sat down on the couch. I turned the tv on and got comfortable until I heard a cry coming from the nursery.

I scrambled around for a second before rushing up the stairs and into Nina's room.

"Hi cutie pie." I cooed as I picked her up. "Don't cry, aunt Kimmy's here."

She kept flailing and crying so I decided that she was hungry and carried her downstairs to get a bottle. After warming the bottle I tried to feed her, but she was having none of that. I checked her diaper, rocked her, sang to her, but nothing was working.

I debated calling Lauren, but I could tell how excited she got when they left. I didn't want to ruin her time.

I remembered when I took a walk with Lauren and how she mentioned that John was Nina's godfather. And how she gushed about how good he was with her.

I grudgingly dialed the number and waited for an answer.

John

I got back from dropping Kimmy off and sat back on the couch. I wanted to scream.

I needed her so bad. I'd do anything just to gain her trust back.

I keep getting asked what I want for Christmas and now I was positive that all I wanted was her. Again. I hate that she thinks I'm such a scumbag. I just want things to go back to the way they were. She's all I need.

Well at least today I had a big interview to look forward to. This AP interview was going to be the best one ever. Jared and I would get to play an acoustic and then we'd get a big holiday buffet and finally do the real interview.

I ate, showered, and got ready to meet him there. I was at a stoplight when my phone rang. My heart jumped when I saw the name flashing on my screen.

"Hello?" I asked.

"John," She started. She sounded stressed and hysterical. "I don't know what to do. Nina won't stop crying and I don't want to call Laur-"

"I'll be there in five minutes." I promised.

She let out a relieved sigh. "Thank you so so much."

"No problem, Kay."

I called Jared and explained to him that there was no way I could make the interview. He was angry with me and decided to call Kennedy to fill my place. I felt bad for bailing, but I knew Kimmy needed me more.

I pulled into the driveway and jogged into the house. I heard Kimmy in the kitchen trying to calm the baby down.

I walked in and noticed that she too had tears streaming down her face.

"John." She choked out.

I took the baby from her arms and rocked her gently while pulling Kimmy into me. She cried on my shoulder and I knew that she was upset about much more than the baby.

Once I had one of the girls calmed I placed her in her playpen and sat down on the couch with the other crying girl.

"What's wrong, beautiful?" I whispered as I rocked her close to me.

"Everything."
♠ ♠ ♠
Kimmy's outfit- http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=26197685#

Thanks so much to Whilethefirewasout, charluxlie, CheyenneBLG, therandaset, liar's lane, ClaudiaBiedles!!

Merry Christmas! Comments are the best presents:)

Comment and subscribe!

P.S. If you're team John you'll love the next chapter. And I hope everyone's team John because he's the main person in this story! Haha