Status: Pregnant

Lets Make a Pact

_Noelle_Meeting With Kameron_

"Can I touch your tummy?" Kameron whispered, smiling at me.
"Sure." He lays both his palms against my growing stomach. Its getting rounder and rounder lately. Also its getting harder. I don't find it very fair that Rose is a month ahead of me, yet I'm bigger than her!

I'm only three months and people can kinda tell. Shes four and I don't know if anyone has noticed yet. I guess I still wear normal clothes and she wears baggy but still. Oh well. I'm not ashamed. My baby is just gonna be bigger.

"Can you ever feel him moving around?" He asked, looking up at me with his blue eyes.

"Not yet... The doctor said I'll probably start feeling it around 4 or 5 months." I replied, putting a hand to my stomach.

"Oh."

We're sitting on his bed, doing nothing. Just staying quiet and looking around the room. He keeps looking at me like he wants to say something, be he doesn't. My parents think I'm staying after school to work on homework.

"Noelle... Will you please just be my girlfriend? I wanna help you.. I really like you too." He grabbed my hand, staring into my face. I just looked at him. I really didn't know what to do. So I kissed him. This kid is starting to grow on me. And it made sense to avoid the question by sex.

So I got in his lap and started to unbutton his shirt.

"Noelle... I know what you're try-.." He started, but I pressed my lips against his in a crazy way, putting my hand over him through his jeans. I know he won't resist. And he didn't.

***


Afterwards we laid next to each other, under his covers. His hand was resting on my tummy, and it looked like he was about to fall asleep.

"Please answer my question now... Will you be my girlfriend? Noelle please." I guess I have to give him an answer now... I know I promised Rose, but I can always break up with him. Plus he's the father, so I can't keep the baby from him anyway. What harm could It do? I was actually starting to like him.

"...Okay." I stated, staring at his ceiling.

"R-really?" He said, lighting up, as if he already knew I was going to say no.

"Really." Although I wasn't quite sure about this, a small smile formed on my lips.
♠ ♠ ♠
Not the best...
Comment? :)