Status: Pregnant

Lets Make a Pact

_Rose_Diary Entry Six_

November 21st

So Noelle ran the journal over this morning. Apparently she and Kameron were "busy" last night. Don't wanna know. But yea, I gots lots to tell.

The situation with my parents hasn't really gotten a lot better. They still have me under house arrests as Noelle calls it :b and they watch me like a hawk. My mom and me had a long talk. She talked about me giving away the baby, but I think me breaking down in tears and screaming made her realize that wasn't an option. I'm really worried though. Since that everytime I think about my baby I my throat gets tight and my stomach does flips, in some cases I've thrown up. But, I'm keeping strong cause I know It's the only thing I can do right now.

Moving on to school life, my belly is starting to show, and a rumors going around. I think Stephen knows to. Everytime I'm with him, I can see something in those deep dark eyes of his. I know he wants to ask, but I also know he respects me to much to put the spotlight like that on me. I want to tell him, because I know hes going to find out sooner or later, and I want to be the one to give him the news, but I'm to afraid. I'm planning to next time we hang out, I just need to gather my courage and suck it up, just like the night of the party.

It's just I care about him a lot... I really want me and him to work out, maybe him even wanting to be apart of me and my babies life. I wont force it onto him, that would be selfish and unfair. So I'll wait and see what he says, I just hope it's a good outcome, cause being with him feels right. I feel like I can tell him anything and I would do anything for him. Maybe It's just because we've been friends forever, or maybe because of that reason we have feelings that have grown past just friendship. I really hope it works out, I'm sooo nervous. Uhg, I think Im gonna go be sick....

*Rose
♠ ♠ ♠
I know, not the best. I hope my next ones will be better, I have a lot to make up for my laziness.
I hope you guys are still enjoying!! I'll try harder! :]