Status: Pregnant

Lets Make a Pact

_Rose_Secrets of a mother_

Sitting in my room with a snuck in boy at the end of my bed hadn't been on todays agenda. But hey, what the hell.

The boy at the end of my bed was my best friend, other than Noelle of course, Stephen. We weren't doing anything bad, we were just talking, nothing important. I had been ignoring him lately, and the guilt was eating me alive.

Early this morning when my parents were out, I had called him from the house and told him to come over at 11:30. He agreed and now sat playing with one of my socks he had found laying on the floor.

We sat with Train, me and Noelle's band playing softy in the background. My thoughts were on the baby. Lately I would drift into day dreams and come out with my hand resting softly on my belly, as if holding the life growing in me.

The thought terrified me but sent excited thrills down my back. Questions like, Is it a boy or a girl? Is Noelle going to get pregnant in time!? Will Dion want to be his dad? I hope not! What will my parents do? Will I get kicked out? ran through my head over and over, but one kept replaying louder than the rest.

Was this the right choice?

"Are you okay?" Stephen asked, his dark eyes narrowed at me. He must of noticed my silence and "zoning" going on. I reassured I was just deep in thought about school coming up soon, which I new he didn't believe since he just shrugged and gave me the "I know your lying" look.

He didn't push, which I was grateful for. I grabbed a pillow from behind me and hit him in the back. He rolled his eyes, snatched it from my hand and hit me back. I bit my tongue from laughing and put my finger to my lips.

Shhh! I scolded. Stephen handed the pillow back and I placed in under my back, humming to the song that was on. The night passed slowly and a new idea had latched into my head from talking to Stephen.

Oh shit....schools starting in two weeks.